• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
psh, sheik's easier than fox vs everyone but fox and falco

just grab, then ****

edit: and ice climbers i guess?
i know i'm a bit late on this, but isn't getting the grab the hard part?
grabbing your average joe isn't too hard, but... you know where i'm going with this.

pockyD

Smash Legend
all those characters tend to rely on crouch cancel games, which makes grabbing them easy

also, inherent floatiness/slowness limits their movement options so it's easier to anticipate where they'll be

Zoap

Smash Master
Pocky I asked Onski if he would rather add it to the existing events or have me create a new page for each. I'm awaiting the response.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
i think it's time to start giving discounts for setups while hiking the fee for not-setups
*** yes .

except when it comes to OOS anyway. you should never wanna inadvertently discourage out of region from *******

onski?

Smash Ace
im getting a Melee TV this week. and donating a Brawl TV back to Melee b/c TV-smasher over here likes breaking visions of tele

i think it's time to start giving discounts for setups while hiking the fee for not-setups
we do give discounts for set-ups. bring a set-up and then you'll get a discount. duh

onski?

Smash Ace
i've never gotten a discount and i've been bringing setups every time -_-
yes you have you big fat liar. i distinctly remember giving your lanky self discounts. maybe not last time, b/c of how hectic things were, but just remember to remind me for the discount if i don't give it to you right away.

Top Bottom