• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chance of getting Melee into Dreamhack winter 2013!

Armada

Smash Lord
I did get a mail from the guy that is taking care of the e-sport part on Dreamhack 2 days ago.
He said he has recieved my mail and would send me a mail with a real answer as soon as he can.

I hope it turns out to be good but yeah I guess we need to wait a bit longer.

Armada

Smash Lord
Ohh sorry about this one.
Basically they stopped to respond me =/

I did my best but it seemed like they did not wanted to have Melee included this time around. I will try again for the next Dreamhack

Rocketpowerchill

Smash Ace
oppurtunities seem to present themselves for smash community more than ever now, cuz of evo
if every time we did get the game at an event, it would clearly be broken
but hope to meet you armada, hopefully at apex if sweden comes :)

Nutsack

Smash Rookie
I have a kind of connection to Dreamhack, my contact says there will be no Melee at Dreamhack 2014 either. Unfortunate, because I spend some time every summer in Jonkoping and was hoping I could overlap the dates.

Nutsack

Smash Rookie
I wouldn't rule it out completely, but I'm just reiterating what I've been told from someone at TeliaSonera (the guys who provide the internet for Dreamhack) who has been corresponding with the organizers of the event, I requested that he ask about SSBM. Even if it's not at DH in the summer there's still Dreamhack Winter 2014.

Zoler

Smash Ace
I have a kind of connection to Dreamhack, my contact says there will be no Melee at Dreamhack 2014 either. Unfortunate, because I spend some time every summer in Jonkoping and was hoping I could overlap the dates.
They have already been in contact with Armada again. ;)

Cookie Toucher

Smash Rookie
Hey! I am going to Jonkoping in the fall and was wondering if there were any ssbm facebook pages or other pages where the swedish melee fans meet? Thanks!

Top Bottom