• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character/Player Success Rankings - Updated: 03/04/11

Coney

Smash Master
it's not the top five, fellas

it literally says, it's the success rankings. sure, boss is still a great mario, but he hasn't used him in forever and hasn't had any recent success with him. that's all it's saying.

D

Deleted member

According to rajam's rankings, yes. Check for yourself
He says he mains both Wolf and Falco, and he plays them around evenly in tournaments(More matches as Wolf at MLG Cbus, Falco at Raleigh.)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Tell Rajam to flip the characters then. That's all you need to do really...

ViceGrip

Smash Journeyman
I bet if I posted my results since october 2009 in the other thread mentioned I'd definitely be higher than smash64. Debating how much it matters to me though, hrm. If anyone else wants me to I'll gladly oblige, just to have more accurate information- i've been going to tournaments and placing pretty decent most of the time since Oct '09.

smash64

Smash Champion
I bet if I posted my results since october 2009 in the other thread mentioned I'd definitely be higher than smash64. Debating how much it matters to me though, hrm. If anyone else wants me to I'll gladly oblige, just to have more accurate information- i've been going to tournaments and placing pretty decent most of the time since Oct '09.
and i bet you have improve Vice and im proud! me on the other hand i been slaking 2 much work and soccer going on right now in my life not enough smash but pretty soon ill get back just you guys watch

ViceGrip

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Smash64! I only say that because I haven't noticed you posting tourney results Smash, I'm sure if you were able to go to more tournaments you'd probably do better than me in the rankings. I'm not going to post my results unless someone wants me to because I honestly don't care haha. Just happy to still be recognized as an upper level ness main. Tourneys aren't hosted very near to where I live now (moved to Central California) so I won't be having any new results for a long time probably. I want to see more vids of you when you get back into the scene! I always look up vids of you, Kennypu, and Shaky when I want to get ideas.

smash64

Smash Champion
I have a bunch now and im thinking of making a "combo video" ill try and have it done ASAP =]

{aka} when i get some free time xD

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
The list for Peach imo is perfect!!

That is the ideal list in my mind of the Top Peaches in the country right now.

:peach: #1 baby!!

Flayl

Smash Hero
That's stupid. You're going to wait for him to update who knows when when it's something you can fix yourself.

Are you more worried about accuracy or saving work?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
That's stupid. You're going to wait for him to update who knows when when it's something you can fix yourself.

Are you more worried about accuracy or saving work?
I plan on doing this for all of the unmarked players once the new list comes out. Rajam has said that he is updating soon and I dont want to have to go searching and put in the time if it's just going to change. It will happen though

k9.

Smash Ace
dam 2nd best.... lol everyone always put a dash in my name its all good tho lol

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
you should just go in every character board and do it from the tournament results thread.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
lol thats funny, i was acctualy put for 2nd best pit but i didnt do anything yet, my debut with pit and rob is going to be at MLG DC.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I'll start updating. Expect an update in a couple of days.

Rajam

Smash Champion
You should post those results in here. Sometimes I search in AiB but it would be cool if West Coast report their results here in SWF

---

Also, just let me know if I got some characters wrong or in a different order; let me know also if you know the characters for some players that I don't know which characters they use

Cool thread overall, +1

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Florida doesn't report their tournaments.

the list is inherently bias to characters played more frequently.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Lol

I take that back it isn't bias at all. Its showing exactly how players are ranked and what characters they use are right there with them.

it isn't 100% accurate BUT! nothing like this ever is.

Zelda/Sheik > ....stuff

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
As long as stuff =/= sonic or ike we are good lol. But ur right though that Fl doesnt post their results. Why is it so hard for us lol?
zelda/sheik has WAY better match ups than those bad characters.

Top Bottom