• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Snakes camp me a LOT more than warios do. Wario at least is apprpoaching while he is camping in the air, Snake just throws grenades and runs away. Wario's are definitely not the worst when it comes to this. Wario deserves to camp he gets grab released..I'm sure every wario will make the trade no camping for no grab releases - if "fun" is an issue to you just propose this idea and you will never be bored facing a wario.

Avarice- Camping a wario is the worst idea ever "Oh, I'll just wait for you to get your fart back to full power!" One of the rreason wario is a good camper is because of the fact that with time, his strongest attack recharges and gets stronger. This attack gives him a huge mental edge.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I don't care about any other results. Someone could use a transgendered Captain Falcon for all I care. I'm posting Yoshi results, which are legit.

Omni.
Not Omni, and you posted results that were already posted (twice, accidentally). You may not care about the rest of the results, but I care that you're not performing a quick and easy redundancy check.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Not Omni, and you posted results that were already posted (twice, accidentally). You may not care about the rest of the results, but I care that you're not performing a quick and easy redundancy check.
Why not omni?

I heard he used bowser a couple times but mainly MK. Aren't points evenly distributed =/??

-:bowser:Bowser King

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Snakes camp me a LOT more than warios do. Wario at least is apprpoaching while he is camping in the air, Snake just throws grenades and runs away. Wario's are definitely not the worst when it comes to this. Wario deserves to camp he gets grab released..I'm sure every wario will make the trade no camping for no grab releases - if "fun" is an issue to you just propose this idea and you will never be bored facing a wario.

Avarice- Camping a wario is the worst idea ever "Oh, I'll just wait for you to get your fart back to full power!" One of the rreason wario is a good camper is because of the fact that with time, his strongest attack recharges and gets stronger. This attack gives him a huge mental edge.
I would make this trade every time... but then I probably wouldn't die ever, lol.

Also, the top 8 Bowser placing is MrEh I think, he got 5th in a Hawaii tournament, and he's pure Bowser.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
Why not omni?

I heard he used bowser a couple times but mainly MK. Aren't points evenly distributed =/??

-:bowser:Bowser King
Only if the matches in question he used the character for were actually relevant. For example, if you go Yoshi a couple of times in pools, but only use Snake when it counts, Yoshi does not get points. Omni did not use Bowser to win any relevant matches. If he had actually used Bowser as a counter pick in brackets to win a game, then he would likely count.

Edo14

Smash Cadet
Might sound a little annoying but Ankoku why wasn't my tourney uploaded with points for the ranked characters o_o?

Talonzz

Smash Cadet
Hurrah, Fox back in the C rank. Although sadly, Falco dropped down 5 spots.

Still, list looks alright.

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord
the previous lists were a lot more accurate. this was only based on few brawl tournaments not actually analyzing the characters. plus u gotta admit. these tier list r just a few peoples opinions. the smash back room people arent that special. most of them r opinion oriented and then use tournament results as "proof" for the tier list.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
This isn't a tier list. This is also as far from being based on opinion as possible.

gantrain05

Smash Master
Hopefully Peach is bottom of B by August o_O
it will never happen =/ i actually don't mind her being as far down as D rank, then people really underestimate her lol. what i've learned is, if your character is high tier or above, people actually spend time learning the matchup lol.

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
people already learned how to play peach, once you get that she's just a floating hitbox 90% of the time the matchup gets easier.

also, edrees and sky are going to be inactive for a while, so not much on peach points till one of em gets back

gantrain05

Smash Master
people already learned how to play peach, once you get that she's just a floating hitbox 90% of the time the matchup gets easier.

also, edrees and sky are going to be inactive for a while, so not much on peach points till one of em gets back
me and smeesh gotta represent i guess =P and how dare you call my peach a floating hitbox, your just a big fat hairy hitbox.

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
@ mechaboozer, he got 3rd (as a secondary) and 5th (as a secondary) at my weekly, and he's likely going to get similar/better placings at the end of the next weekly, so he'll have some points

@ gantrain, dk doesn't have the hitboxes out much, peach in the air has a constant hitbox most of the time

.Marik

is a social misfit
OH. You were referring to the results posted after my results.

In that case, itsthebigfoot who represented Bowser. But still, I wasn't talking about that.

Well, lil b told me that it was a new Tournament result, so I posted it here. Sorry about the confusion.

Omni still repped Bower in Finals, I believe. Certantly that counts?

And even so, I already told you, I just care about Yoshi Tournament results.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok hold on now, looking at this list. Peach won 2 tournaments. One by me and one by Niko. Now why is that not added to her wins? It was before and now it was taken out.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
So it like restarted?

If so then ok. But dammit I hate seeing this ****. And I can't do **** right now. Edreese is out. It's up to the other peach players to hack it and get her up there. And that crap is not easy.

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord
hey bigfoot, i thought it was a tier list because on smashwika it said that the sbr released there third tier list. so shut up.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
So it like restarted?

If so then ok. But dammit I hate seeing this ****. And I can't do **** right now. Edreese is out. It's up to the other peach players to hack it and get her up there. And that crap is not easy.
Ahh, you guys can do it, you main Peach ;p.

She's gonna be A Tier next time :p

Btw, Zero Suit Samus is high on the list! ;O

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
From what I've seen in the History, they just changed "second" to "third," changed the date that it was current as of, and changed the link to this thread, while keeping the official SBR tiers the same.

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
Hm, you're right, but considering what edits were made, I can definitely understand his confusion.

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord
silent beast your cool. i hope the people who called me stupid on the thread understand why i thought this was the 3rd tier list.

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
Luigi is showing consistent progress though, its pretty pimp. He has only gone up in both tourney rankings and the actual tier list since the beginning, even if its a slowwwww climb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom