• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valdens

Smash Ace
EWU VI
19 entrants

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=4322

1. Valdens (Game and Watch)
2. Praxis (Peach)
3. Itakio (Metaknight)
4. Artifice (Falco)
5. Jamnt0ast (ROB)
5. Kamaji (Snake)
7. Cheif Duop (Lucas)
7. Maos (Zelda)

IESmash Regional
43 attendees

http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=3675

1. DSF (Metaknight/Wario)
2. ShadowROB (ROB/Diddy)
3. Valdens (Game and Watch)
4. Jem (Metaknight)
5. Bladewise (Marth/Bowser)
5. Chip (Toon Link)
7. Kamaji (Snake)
7. Eggz (Metaknight)

Chip.

you know what to do
Inland Empire Smash Regional
43 attendees

http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=3675

1. DSF (Meta Knight, Snake, Wario)
2. ShadowRob (Rob, Diddy)
3. Valdens (Mr. Game and Watch)
4. Jem (Meta Knight, Falco)
5. Chip (Toon Link)
5. Bladewise (Marth, Bowser, Falco, Wario)
7. Kamaji (Snake)
7. Eggz (DDD, Meta Knight)

Fixed it for you Valdens with more detail :)

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Not sleep to build a machine to correct our problems of not sleeping?

Makes sense.
I am filled with logic.

Or make 4300 posts in 4 months. Wow...

(see also: Kinzer)
Shut up, I am tired of hearing people point to me when it comes to posts, I find the ******** post-track pointless anyway...

Yes I am flaming, but I bet you love it to when people call you out on things to.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
Shut up, I am tired of hearing people point to me when it comes to posts, I find the ******** post-track pointless anyway...
Truth. Post count has no bearing on anything. So what if Kinzer spams a lot in the Sonic boards? (jk, although it could be true)

St. Viers

Smash Champion
I dislike basing anything off of post count alone, but seriously, there are very few ways someone can make 4000 legitimate, intelligent posts so quickly.

I'm not judging you, just saying.

hyperstation

Smash Lord
I'm just bustin your balls kinzer. I only included you because I knew you'd be back and see it within a matter of minutes (6 in fact!). It's worked every other time I or someone else has done it, and it worked this time too, didn't it? WTF do I care what some 16 year old kid does with his time? I mean, I love this game too. I am, however, consistently shocked by people who throw up as many posts daily as you (18+ posts per day) or Barge (an unprecedented 28+ posts per day!)

Napilopez

Smash Lord
I honestly don't know how Tenki has his high post density (5,000+ posts since april) AND is informative/not spamming in 95% of his posts.

Edit: Man I can't believe I didn't know about that tourney, Azen M2K Ally etc all in one place O.o

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I'm just bustin your balls kinzer. I only included you because I knew you'd be back and see it within a matter of minutes (6 in fact!). It's worked every other time I or someone else has done it, and it worked this time too, didn't it? WTF do I care what some 16 year old kid does with his time? I mean, I love this game too. I am, however, consistently shocked by people who throw up as many posts daily as you (18+ posts per day) or Barge (an unprecedented 28+ posts per day!)
D*** man, haven't you kept up-to-date with the discussion on this thread? Sarcasm fails over the internet... -_- but baw I am everywhere.

Edit: So I'm actually being recognized by people as "the Sonic boarder" huh? :laugh:

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
1. Reflex (Pokemon Trainer, Lucario, Wario)
2. BigLou (Luigi)
3. Kismet2 (Falco)
4. Player 1 (Diddy Kong)
5. Desu (Dedede)
6. Scat (Snake, Luigi)
7. Fri (Fox, Marth)
7. Ice(Zelda)
9. Dynomite! (Marth, Wario, Pokemon Trainer)
9. Gear (Luigi)
9. Billy (Sheik, Fox, Zelda)
9. F31NIX (Meta Knight)

28 entrants
$10 entry fee
It was in Georgia

Result page:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=206029&page=89

Snap, lots of Luigis over in Georgia. Seems like Biglou and Reflex are the top two over there, but not being biased or anything,but i'm giving slightly more props to Lou, he went all the way with Luigi only,. That's almost impossible with infiniting DDD's. Is it banned there?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Snap, lots of Luigis over in Georgia. Seems like Biglou and Reflex are the top two over there, but not being biased or anything,but i'm giving slightly more props to Lou, he went all the way with Luigi only,. That's almost impossible with infiniting DDD's. Is it banned there?
It's not banned here; it's just that there are only a handful of rather good players here. The only Dedede that comes is Desu. I'm not sure if Desu cares to do the infinite or not, or how often he plays BigLou in tournaments. BigLou's quite good, though. Also, Kismet's a serious-business Falco; BigLou and Kismet are currently 3-3 in their record against each other, so the "better player" is yet to be determined.

Technically, I'm an OoS player, XD.

If my older brother didn't had girlfriend johns every time Waba came around, that'd be another Dedede to worry about, though.

Also, I only used Lucario in a couple games, so I would say Wario/PT on my side.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Jem only used Falco one match, Teddy only used Wario two and Falco one match

that's negligible I think
To me it all depends if they would have won with their main. If the answer is yes, its negligible. If it's maybe not, then it should be counted.

Chis - Whoever random selected would get points =) Random is just an aid in character selection. For example, if I used my nose to press on the A button to select Peach, it doesn't mean my nose should be added to this list. It's the same with random.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
Psyduck for Smash #4!

On Topic - wow, maybe if Ness had more than 2-3 tourney reps he wouldn't be next to last...
Ugh, why does everyone keep saying this crap? The fact is, some characters aren't good, and many of the people who pick them up are bad, so they don't get points. Deal with it. Everyone could go, "Well, if Azen played my character..." but that's pointless. Plus, anyone worth their weight only uses this thread as a small metagame sampling, since many tournaments go unreported. We love Ankoku for keeping the list, but it needs to be taken in the proper context.

gantrain05

Smash Master
Ugh, why does everyone keep saying this crap? The fact is, some characters aren't good, and many of the people who pick them up are bad, so they don't get points. Deal with it. Everyone could go, "Well, if Azen played my character..." but that's pointless. Plus, anyone worth their weight only uses this thread as a small metagame sampling, since many tournaments go unreported. We love Ankoku for keeping the list, but it needs to be taken in the proper context.
you should play neomagic, his ness will **** you. ness isn't a bad character, he's like peach, which takes alot of time and effort put into him to make him good.

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
heres my tournament history

8th/132 Players at Facebook 04/01
2nd/39 Players at Gurnee Mills Cyberarena III 7/13
2nd/16 Players at Gurnee MIlls Cyber Arena IV 7/29
4th/33 Players at Gurnee Mills Cyber Arena V 8/16
5th/143 Players at Facebook 09/01
6th/27 Players at Gurnee Mills Cyber Arena VI 9/3
1st/64 Playersr at Smogon 9/29
1st/16 Players at Pokegym 10/13
5th/34 Playersr at Gurnee Mills Cyber Arena VII 10/22
1st/10 Players at Geneva Illinois 10/23
9th/45 Players at Chicago Tournament 11/3
2nd/29 Players at Gurnee Mills Cyber Arena VIII 11/16
3rd/35 Players at Play N Trade 12/20
1st/41 Players at Play N Trade 1/10

St. Viers

Smash Champion
^^chompy, wrong place for this...this is tournie results, not individual tournie placings by a single player.

off topic--I was just in gurnee for 2 1/2 weeks--oh well

Lirok

Smash Journeyman
lol infinite grab.
vids or it didnt happen. lmao :p

heres my tournament history

8th/132 Players at Facebook 04/01
2nd/39 Players at Gurnee Mills Cyberarena III 7/13
2nd/16 Players at Gurnee MIlls Cyber Arena IV 7/29
4th/33 Players at Gurnee Mills Cyber Arena V 8/16
5th/143 Players at Facebook 09/01
6th/27 Players at Gurnee Mills Cyber Arena VI 9/3
1st/64 Playersr at Smogon 9/29
1st/16 Players at Pokegym 10/13
5th/34 Playersr at Gurnee Mills Cyber Arena VII 10/22
1st/10 Players at Geneva Illinois 10/23
9th/45 Players at Chicago Tournament 11/3
2nd/29 Players at Gurnee Mills Cyber Arena VIII 11/16
3rd/35 Players at Play N Trade 12/20
1st/41 Players at Play N Trade 1/10

jk jk, but St. Viers is right, wrong place for this.
And im not sure if all of those tournaments are included in the rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom