• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List *UPDATED 6/29/10*

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Alright guys, i'm helping Macman get started, but i'll write up this post to explain to everyone how to get started with it.

Things you will need:
TourtiseSVN
Visual Studio. If you don't have a copy download VS2008 C# Express
.NET Framework 3.5. This comes with the above VS copy, but if you're running VS2005 or live in the stone age you will need to download this

Getting Started:
Step 1: Download all files above. Install them. You may need to restart your computer.
Step 2: Make a new folder somewhere where you will remember where it is. Name it whatever you like.
Step 3: Right Click the folder and click SVN Checkout
Step 4: For the URL put https://svn2.assembla.com/svn/CRL
Step 5: Make sure your checkout depth is fully recursive.
Step 6: Open the folder and click on TournamentIndex.sln. This will open visual studio.
Step 7: Go to Build and click Build Solution.
Step 8: Either go to ../TournamentIndex/bin/Release/ and open TournamentIndex.exe or inside Visual Studio press Debug->Start Without Debugging

Using the program:
I'm not really going to give instructions on this. I made it originally for my own use so some of the interface is for personal preference and efficiency of use. Its pretty straight forward, though. There shouldn't be any bugs, so let me know. Yes i know about it crashing if you put a non-int into entrants or non-numeric into entry fee, i didn't "fix" it because i didn't feel like wasting time protecting stupid users lol. If you accidentally do this, just press continue and nothing bad will happen (quit will close the program).

If you have questions feel free to IM me or PM me. I'd prefer not to fill this topic with questions about it.

Extra Links
SVN Site: https://www.assembla.com/code/CRL/subversion/nodes
Cheater's Copy (Includes only the executable and my tournament index file with 56 tournaments pre-loaded): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0C7PY3UF

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
They are at the top. I named each with their own specialized tier name in the bottom part for flavor.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I would like to know that as well. I'm gonna remove this as a sticky until then

Toesrus

Smash Cadet
:o macman is gonna wake up one day to update and not be able to find the thread
:p

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Yedi are you going to update this anytime soon? I've got a Kirby result I'd like to report :D

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
I know he's been gradually been adding tournaments, but I'm not sure how close he is to updating it. I can't wait for Kirby to instantly become midtier...

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
updated =D

Though it doesn't matter now, but i don't see the point in unstickying it. it still had relevant information even if it wasn't updated. The tier list didn't get unstickied after a year just cuz there were no updates did it?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
updated =D

Though it doesn't matter now, but i don't see the point in unstickying it. it still had relevant information even if it wasn't updated. The tier list didn't get unstickied after a year just cuz there were no updates did it?
Sorry Mac, I wanted to clean up the stickies a bit. I was going to sticky it again once it was active and updated again ^^

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Event 52 http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=235201 <-- need number of entrants & characters used
Sakurai Can't SHFFL http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=253428
Event 52

76 entrants

1. MaNg0 :falco:
2. Jman :fox:
3. darkrain :falcon:
4. Chexr ::jigglypuff:
5. Kels :fox:
5. BigD :falcon:
7. NesN00b :falcon: (...*tear*)
7. cosmo! :marth:/:falco: (someone correct me on this if it's wrong, though I'm pretty sure; I SUMMON COSMO!)

Sakurai Can't SHFFL

1. JBM :marth:
2. Dmac :falcon: / :ganondorf:
3. Phatgamer :shiek:
4. Echo :falco:
5. Jace :falcon:
5. Smeesh :falcon:
7. Z :shiek:
7. Majik :ganondorf:

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
I just realized you were probably asking about the characters from Grev IX because of this thread. My bad bro lol

I'll remember to tell you who played who at Socal tournies.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
LOL I thought this was the Brawl thread for a second. "LeeMartin dabbling in Sheik, huh."

LeeMartin just too good <3

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
LOL I thought this was the Brawl thread for a second. "LeeMartin dabbling in Sheik, huh."

LeeMartin just too good <3
bahaha. I play just as much if not more melee than brawl. lol. I want to enter a bigger melee tournament soon.. still hoping I can make it to apex.

Top Bottom