• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List *UPDATED 6/29/10*

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
macman if you're not going to update this please contact me. i can fit time for this into my schedule again.

Aves

Smash Apprentice
M Cubed - 5/28/10 - Chandler, AZ - Entrants: 26
1: :marth:
2: :jigglypuff:
3: :peach:
4: :shiek:
5: :shiek:
5: :fox:
7: :drmario:
8: :marth: :fox:

Dunzo - 8/27/10 - Chandler, AZ - Entrants 16

1: :fox: :falco: :marth:
2: :marth:
3: :shiek:
4: :peach:
5: :shiek:
5: :drmario: :peach:
7: :fox:
8: :samus: :peach:

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
will update within a few days.

i decided to try to update every month or after each decent sized tourney so i gotta do one for apex.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
lol i won a decent sized tourney (30 people?) with zelda a week before scsyn3 but the guy with the results never posted it :urg:

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Melee Gigabits 6/27 http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=239303 <-- SOMEONE PLEASE DO THIS ONE. TO was banned and its a fairly large tournament (mango, hbox, colbol, lucky, linguini & more in top 8). i need # entrants and characters from top 8
44 entrants

1. Mango (Falco/Fox/Falcon) (Did not lose a set)
2. Colbol (Fox) (Lost 1-2 to Mango's Fox/Falco in WB and 0-3 his Falco in GF)
3. Lucky (Fox) (Lost 2-3 to Mango's Fox in WF and 2-3 to me in LF) (5th match was hella crazy haha youll see)
4. Hungrybox (Jiggs) (Lost 0-2 to Mango's Falcon in WB and 0-2 to me in LB)
5. QDVS (Marth/Fox) (Lost 0-2 to Lucky in WB and 0-2 to me in LB)
5. Linguini (Ganon) (Lost 0-2 to Hungry in WB and LB)
7. DarkSonic (Marth) (Lost ?-2 to Chopz in WB and 0-2 to me in LB)
7. plup (Samus) (Lost ?-2 to Lucky in WB and ?-2 to Linguini in LB)

All quotes from the tourney thread.
I don't know which one of the three mango used more of, but I'm pretty confident it was the spacies. He was using Falco in Grand Finals against colbol.
Qdvs mains marth.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I'm going to be working on this list again. There will be an update sometime relatively soon. May or may not get all the work done in my game dev class... we'll see

edit- not happening in game dev... cant get internet

rhan

Smash Hero
Does the tournament age matter? Cuz I got low tier mains winning in SoVA out the ***.

Links and Young Links and Roys beating top tier characters like Sheik, Fox, and Peach.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
yes it does. i want to include only tournaments from the last year, though i may include tournaments going back to genesis.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
if u can manage to get 12 scrubs to pay 10 dollars each and then beat every single one of them while only using pichu you can get pichu a whole (13*10*10)/160 = 8.125 points and win 130 * .6 = $78 from them

its quite difficult to fix these numbers

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
if u can manage to get 12 scrubs to pay 10 dollars each and then beat every single one of them while only using pichu you can get pichu a whole (13*10*10)/160 = 8.125 points and win 130 * .6 = $78 from them

its quite difficult to fix these numbers

What if it's a extremely scrubish scrub who can't L cancel and says wave dash is hax and then says let's play brawl instead and he will "own" you with metaknight. Then after he loses he asks for his money back. lol omfg i wish that would happen it would give my life pure joy to see someone say that =-3.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I'm not sure whether I will allow that tournament, MacD, because the ruleset restricts character choice which goes against the basis of this ranking list.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
i definitely agree, the results are cool :D

are there any videos? i'd like to see your zelda and zhu's pika in action

MacD

Banned via Administration
i have a teams match or two with zelda on stab's channel

not sure if anything from zhu got recorded, they didn't want to move the recording set up at the end of the night because they were "pressed" for time and for some reason no one played on the tv with the recording set up
because stab is a noob and picked a bad tv for it in the side room

Top Bottom