• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chatting with the BBR! Today's session cancelled :(

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
First off, a brief introduction:

I'm Pierce, I'm a member of the Brawl Back Room. I'm the Brawl Back Room Public Relations Officer. Aside from standard BBR participation duties, I help to regulate things terms of keeping the BBRs face when it comes to the public. I'm basically allowed privileges to talk about some of the stuff that goes in the Back Room, so that when information is released, you have a point of reference to go to.

Every Wednesday I will be on several messaging services (AIM, Skype, MSN, Facebook). My AIM SN is 'Pierce7d'. My MSN is 'ultrasnide7@hotmail.com'. My Skype is also 'Pierce7d'. My real name is Daniel Seraphin, so you can find me on Facebook. If you add me on Facebook, please send a brief message stating that you are a Smasher, so I know you're not just a dummy account, otherwise I will NOT add you.

During these sessions, I will open up several chat discussions, where I will be civilly informing everyone of Back Room ongoings, and I'll be taking questions. Obviously, we've relied on these boards for communication, but we ALL know that me typing out a big wall of text, and then you typing out a big wall of text, and several trolls or flames in between, is far from the ideal method of communication. Of course, I won't be able to answer every question, as some things in the BR are confidential. I'm naturally going to ignore things such as, "Did AlphaZealot vote for 'x' stage legal or banned." Questions like that disrespect the privacy of the BBR, which we feel is necessary for BBR members to make competitively founded and unbiased votes. However, questions like, "How did the BBR address the issue of the Bomb Glitch on Green Greens?" will most certainly be fielded.

You will also be able to ask me questions that are not related to the BBR, about general game mechanics, tactics, MUs, etc. Of course, I will be prioritizing questions pertaining to the Back Room, but I am an exceptional tactician in this game, and have a vast wealth of knowledge that I love to share, so feel free to pick my brain, or even (respectfully) call me out on theories or other beliefs that you might not necessarily agree with.

Also, I will be inviting other BBR members to participate in these chats. Naturally, anyone, including a BBR member can come to one of these chats as long as they are civil in their discussion. Hopefully, they will join us so that you can hear different perspectives from the BR, and you can even see how some of the BBR interact with each other and come to decisions.

[Collapse="The original OP"]Okay, so I'm not going to be super formal in this post because I'm rushing, but I still hope you guys take the time out to read it.

First off, a brief introduction:

I'm Pierce, I'm a member of the Brawl Back Room. I'm the Brawl Back Room Public Relations Officer. Aside from standard BBR participation duties, I help to regulate things terms of keeping the BBRs face when it comes to the public. I'm basically allowed privileges to talk about some of the stuff that goes in the Back Room, so that when information is released, you have a point of reference to go to.

For example, when MLG's ruleset was released, and people wanted to know the BR's involvement was, I was the one to make the public statement. Whenever issues like this come up, I'll try to be on the scene, to shed some light on the situation.

The Backroom is lead by Hylian, Alphazealot, and Marc, and often these three will make public statements as well.

Now, recently, the BBR released our Ruleset v3. There is a lot of uproar and pandemonium. Some people are complaining about stages, some people disagree with the suicide rule, and some people enjoy the changes.

Some people are just straight up-trolling and flaming. I have a 0 tolerance for that in this particular thread. Any trolling or flaming in this thread will be given a DOUBLE INFRACTION, so you'll be receiving twice the penalty. And if there is a repeat offense, I'll send in to the higher ups to get permission to auto-temp ban you for just the second offense. This isn't because I'm trying to be draconian, I just want to make it clear that I mean serious business in this thread.

Anyway, I realize that with the huge level of uproar, the relationship between the BBR and everyone else isn't too good right now. In fact, I'd say it's at an all time low considering that there have been threads pushing for the disbanding of the BBR, and other similar complaints and attacks at our competences.

Of course, this isn't just any particular persons fault. The BBR is not a governing body, but it would be silly to think that everyone should assume that our words have little effect. We are supposed to represent some of the pinnacle of the community, and if we're saying stuff that goes directly against what most of you are thinking . . . well, that just doesn't line up at all!

I personally feel like this release was very poorly handled. First off, I apologize to everyone, agree or disagree with the ruleset, for having such poor preparation, and allowing trolls and flames to destroy your discussing grounds. Every time the BBR releases anything, we should expect trolls and flamers and disagreements of all shapes and sizes, and be FAR more prepared. Moderators should have been informed and in force on standby to remove those individuals who had no intent of allowing fruitful discussion immediately. BBR members should have been on standby to address every single point that the public could make, and I am ASHAMED to see BBR members sink to counter-trolling, and sarcasm. While the BBR may claim to be hurt because many rude comments were cast at us, calling into question our intelligence and integrity, we most certainly could have had better organization in the release to circumvent a large amount of this. I hope our leaders have learned from this explosion, and will be more prepared for next time (ie: the Tier List we're currently working on)

Now, the damage is done, I cannot reverse everything that has happened. In fact, I have only read up to page 50 in the Ruleset thread. I just got back home from college orientation (I'll be attending Fairleigh ****enson University as a Freshman in a month), so I wasn't here for the release. Even worse, I'm here for a few minutes, but I'm going to go take the International Players from Apex on a tour, and then final preparations for Apex ensue. Then, Apex is this weekend, so I'll be gone until Monday, and that means back to work, etc.

However, I still feel there is a need to somehow correct this situation, and so I offer the following to you.

Starting next Wednesday, mostly on Wednesdays but at least one day each week, I will be on several messaging services (AIM, Skype, MSN, Facebook). My AIM SN is 'Pierce7d'. My MSN is 'ultrasnide7@hotmail.com'. My Skype is also 'Pierce7d'. My real name is Daniel Seraphin, so you can find me on Facebook. If you add me on Facebook, please send a brief message stating that you are a Smasher, so I know you're not just a dummy account, otherwise I will NOT add you.

During these sessions, I will open up several chat discussions, where I will be civilly informing everyone of Back Room ongoings, and I'll be taking questions. Obviously, we've relied on these boards for communication, but we ALL know that me typing out a big wall of text, and then you typing out a big wall of text, and several trolls or flames in between, is far from the ideal method of communication. Of course, I won't be able to answer every question, as some things in the BR are confidential. I'm naturally going to ignore things such as, "Did AlphaZealot vote for 'x' stage legal or banned." Questions like that disrespect the privacy of the BBR, which we feel is necessary for BBR members to make competitively founded and unbiased votes. However, questions like, "How did the BBR address the issue of the Bomb Glitch on Green Greens?" will most certainly be fielded.

You will also be able to ask me questions that are not related to the BBR, about general game mechanics, tactics, MUs, the metagame at the time, etc. Of course, I will be prioritizing questions pertaining to the BBR.
[/Collapse]

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
So uhh... To what degree are you revealing BBR ongoings? And am I allowed to do so as well with people who ask stuff from me, or should I just redirect them to you?

Just those two questions. I wouldn't mind helping out, but if you feel that it'd be better if only one person was under control of what comes and goes regarding questions and answers so as to prevent sharing "too much information (which is up to your own discretion)", I understanf.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
I really do appreciate what pierce does for the community in general. If your able to awnser these questions now I would greatly appreciate it but I can always wait till Wednesday.

It occurred to me that the BBR's policy on banning is so subjective that it makes stages such as green greens (which many regions ban) legal in the BBR since they can't ban them. I had no real suprises on the current stage list because I knew the BBR COULDN'T ban some of these stages despite being adamantly against them I knew they COULDN'T make a different list . So I ask will the BBR change their banning criteria or will it always stay this way?

secondly with their being no LGM it has come to mine (and several others) attention that MK is unbeatable with the current BBR ruleset with perfect planking. While I understand that the BBR is merely a reference shouldn't the BBR ban MK if there is no LGM in their ruleset?

sunshade

Smash Ace
I think that it will be worthwhile to point out the actual changes made by the brawl back room since there were actually very few.

• The suicide rule was changed from "if bowser uses his suicide klaw and the match goes to sudden death it is declared bowsers win" to "whatever the game says goes (in the event of sudden death it will be a 1 stock rematch, blah blah blah)".

take note that the brawl back room never extended this rule to kirby/dedede/ganon cides to begin with.

• starter/counter were merged and suggestions were given for which stages should be used for a 3, 5, 7, and 9 stage stater list.
  • Delfino moved from counter to starter/counter
  • Pirate ship moved from counter to counter/banned
  • Counter/banned was moved to counter with the exception of yoshi's island melee.

Those are literally the only changes made.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm more or less on the same boat of Kewkky. I'd be more than glad to assist you during this weekly event, if at all.

Either way, I'll definitely become involved in this. It should be a good learning experience for everyone.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
To be honest, I think it'd be really helpful if there was an exact rule or were exact rules on each suicide, that way there isn't any sort of confusion, since it seems like the different suicides have different attributes that end up with differing results (namely, in example, Suicide Klaw and Ganondorf dragging you to the pits of hell, plus the others like Kirbycide).

EDIT: Also, this as a whole is an awesome idea. Kudos to Pierce.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
So uhh... To what degree are you revealing BBR ongoings? And am I allowed to do so as well with people who ask stuff from me, or should I just redirect them to you?

Just those two questions. I wouldn't mind helping out, but if you feel that it'd be better if only one person was under control of what comes and goes regarding questions and answers so as to prevent sharing "too much information (which is up to your own discretion)", I understanf.
I'm specifically permitted to make statements ON BEHALF of the BBR, but I don't see why any given BBR members can't honestly answer questions, as long as they do not leak, which is essentially disrespecting the privacy of the BBR members. Your judgment is sufficient to answer questions, but if you don't know whether answering a question would be "leaking" or not, then I suggest you just redirect the question to me, or let me get to it. Stuff like "What did the BBR in general feel about the Falling Bomb blocks in Green Greens, when discussing the legality of the stage?" is fine to answer. Stuff like, "Did Pierce say that he feels the bomb blocks are too disruptive and random?" OR "Did Pierce say that he feels the bomb blocks are a tool to be used for the competitive aspect for the stage?" are not. That's a blatent disrespect of an individual's privacy to vote in secret.

Giving the overall rationalization of decisions we are suggesting to the public is good. Giving common BBR disagreements with some of those decisions brought up as counter-points is good. Putting people on blast is bad.

I really do appreciate what pierce does for the community in general. If your able to awnser these questions now I would greatly appreciate it but I can always wait till Wednesday.

It occurred to me that the BBR's policy on banning is so subjective that it makes stages such as green greens (which many regions ban) legal in the BBR since they can't ban them. I had no real suprises on the current stage list because I knew the BBR COULDN'T ban some of these stages despite being adamantly against them I knew they COULDN'T make a different list . So I ask will the BBR change their banning criteria or will it always stay this way?

secondly with their being no LGM it has come to mine (and several others) attention that MK is unbeatable with the current BBR ruleset with perfect planking. While I understand that the BBR is merely a reference shouldn't the BBR ban MK if there is no LGM in their ruleset?
Every single stage is discussed on an individual basis. We have criteria like 'no circle camping' that basically says "OH, this stage is AUTO-BANNED." Then we have looser criteria which should be heavily taken into account to see if that stage promotes degenerative gameplay, or unbreakable strategies. Stage dependent unbreakable strategies are usually easy to spot. Degenerative gameplay is often the result of theory-craft, and not always immediately provable, especially when taking a spectrum of match-ups into play. This results in massive discussion, which is usually very productive, followed by a voting stage. Each stage is discussed and voted on individually.

It's hard to make a rigid criteria to basically say, "What does TOO broken, actually mean?"
Some people think Rudder Camping is too broken, others say no. Some think D3's infinites are too broken, most BBR say no. This makes it difficult for us to come to a consensus, but we try our best.

God in the sky; Pierce in the Earth.
lmao. I just do what I can.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I think that it will be worthwhile to point out the actual changes made by the brawl back room since there were actually very few.

• The suicide rule was changed from "if bowser uses his suicide klaw and the match goes to sudden death it is declared bowsers win" to "whatever the game says goes (in the event of sudden death it will be a 1 stock rematch, blah blah blah)".

take note that the brawl back room never extended this rule to kirby/dedede/ganon cides to begin with.

• starter/counter were merged and suggestions were given for which stages should be used for a 3, 5, 7, and 9 stage stater list.
  • Delfino moved from counter to starter/counter
  • Pirate ship moved from counter to counter/banned
  • Counter/banned was moved to counter with the exception of yoshi's island melee.

Those are literally the only changes made.
We felt that if we were trying to give a recommended ruleset, we should do more recommending, and less borderlining, so we tried to reduce the starter/counter and counter/banned sections as much as possible. The BBR also felt it was necessary to make striking as fair as possible. I will say that I personally wanted FD in the first 5 stages, not the first 7.

I strongly support the reform of the suicide rule. I am a firm believer in letting the victory screen state the victor. Arbitrary rules that determine the winner of the match are as silly as "Ganon auto-wins the set if he lands Utilt on his opponent." The exception was that of time-outs. We felt that timing the opponent out while at a severe disadvantage enabling a second chance greatly distorted competition. Therefore, we decided to use best possible way we could decide on, to determine who was winning the match at time out, to award victory to one player.

I'm more or less on the same boat of Kewkky. I'd be more than glad to assist you during this weekly event, if at all.

Either way, I'll definitely become involved in this. It should be a good learning experience for everyone.
Thank you, I believe my reply to Kewkky will be just as relevant to you.

To be honest, I think it'd be really helpful if there was an exact rule or were exact rules on each suicide, that way there isn't any sort of confusion, since it seems like the different suicides have different attributes that end up with differing results (namely, in example, Suicide Klaw and Ganondorf dragging you to the pits of hell, plus the others like Kirbycide).

EDIT: Also, this as a whole is an awesome idea. Kudos to Pierce.
We decided that players should educate themselves on the results of their own suicide moves and use them accordingly. The BBR did educate itself in the results of each different suicide move when discussing this topic, and testing was undergone. In the end, we decided that just because a player initiated a move that results in their own death, doesn't mean that the player should be rewarded with victory automatically. Suppose I'm Snake, and I land a super awesome, balls deep, reckless as Tom, suicide reverse Fair on a planking MK? However, the Fair sent them flying off the top, and did not spike them. Suppose I die off the bottom death-line BEFORE MK dies, since Star K.O. takes longer. The fact is, I still made a decision that resulted in my own death before my opponent's, and therefore I should lose the match, even if the MK player had no business getting hit by my easily avoidable Fair.

Thank you Rapture, I will continue to try my best for the community.

Sync.

Smash Champion
I think this is a wonderful idea. Major props to you Pierce, I always believed in having a closer bond between the BR and the majority of players. Thanks for being the bond.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
How many stage discussions are still on going, if any, in the BBR? And would more stage topics (like Kirk's PTAD topic) help further the discussions, or have they already boiled down to mainly opinions about what is bannable and what isn't?

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
This continues a line of good discussion in a place that might be more appropriate than on the boards. Can't see why this wouldn't be a good idea.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I've read up on your replies up to current, Pierce.
I understand what I may/will have to do in order to take part in this discussion when it happens.

Thanks for having me.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I think this is a wonderful idea. Major props to you Pierce, I always believed in having a closer bond between the BR and the majority of players. Thanks for being the bond.
Thank you. I've also always believed in this, and I look forward to working with you to make this happen.

How many stage discussions are still on going, if any, in the BBR? And would more stage topics (like Kirk's PTAD topic) help further the discussions, or have they already boiled down to mainly opinions about what is bannable and what isn't?
Stage discussions are being wrapped up (hence we released the ruleset). However, stage discussion can take place in this thread, or in the stage discussion thread. BBR members should make it a point to read through stage discussion and tactical, and if we see something relevant/undiscussed, it will reemerge in the BBR.

This continues a line of good discussion in a place that might be more appropriate than on the boards. Can't see why this wouldn't be a good idea.
I agree completely. Thank you for your support.

I've read up on your replies up to current, Pierce.
I understand what I may/will have to do in order to take part in this discussion when it happens.

Thanks for having me.
No, thank you for support us. Like hell if I could single-handedly bring about positive change.

D

Deleted member

Thank you so much for reaching out to the rest of SWF, Pierce. I look forward to talking with you soon!

fUddO

Smash Ace
Has there been any talk of revising the counterpicking process, such as adding extra bans to deal with the fact that there are more possible options?

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
...I'm Snake, and I land a super awesome, balls deep, reckless as Tom, suicide reverse Fair...
This is the best thing I've ever read.

On a more related note, Pierce is the best thing to happen to the BBR since sliced flying-bat. Seriously, you have no idea how much this gesture is appreciated by those in the community who actually CARE. I guarantee you, the people who DON'T just flame and troll the BBR will take SERIOUS advantage of this incredible opportunity.

<3's, Pierce. Lots and lots of <3's.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I've already made it very well known that I am all for more transparency between the BBR and the public and do my best to keep a good relationship with both. I'll try to see if I can score some internet at next weeks CoC game to be there. This is a great idea and I wholly approve of it.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Thank you so much for reaching out to the rest of SWF, Pierce. I look forward to talking with you soon!
Mutually.

Has there been any talk of revising the counterpicking process, such as adding extra bans to deal with the fact that there are more possible options?
Not yet, but this will probably be brought up fairly soon (if not, I'll mention it personally).

This is the best thing I've ever read.

On a more related note, Pierce is the best thing to happen to the BBR since sliced flying-bat. Seriously, you have no idea how much this gesture is appreciated by those in the community who actually CARE. I guarantee you, the people who DON'T just flame and troll the BBR will take SERIOUS advantage of this incredible opportunity.

<3's, Pierce. Lots and lots of <3's.
You flatter me Jack. It's my personal desire to see you join our ranks pretty soon.

I've already made it very well known that I am all for more transparency between the BBR and the public and do my best to keep a good relationship with both. I'll try to see if I can score some internet at next weeks CoC game to be there. This is a great idea and I wholly approve of it.
Thanks. It's great to have you on board.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I still haven't gotten any answer to my question in the previous thread so i'll repost it here.

A few BBR members have already stated that the problem isn't the stagelist, it's meta knight. You've also said that if [his planking] has been proven unbeatable, then he is indeed bannable.

So why isn't he banned yet?

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Before I ask stuff, I would like to know. Is there ANY chance that, if the proper points are given, the BBR will re-call this stage list?

edit @Spelt: Please don't turn this into an MK ban thread. Please don't tell me that's not what you're trying to do. We have a problem with the ruleset currently and MK can be discussed later.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Why would anyone recall it? You don't have to use it if you don't want to. Just take what you don't like from it and fix it your choosing in your area. Not that hard.

That's not to say discussion is a bad thing and definitely making points for the next list is fine, but I dunno why someone would bother trying to get this one recalled.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I approve of this thread. Thank you Pierce.
You're quite welcome.

I still haven't gotten any answer to my question in the previous thread so i'll repost it here.

A few BBR members have already stated that the problem isn't the stagelist, it's meta knight. You've also said that if [his planking] has been proven unbeatable, then he is indeed bannable.

So why isn't he banned yet?
From my personal observations, pro-ban is yet growing further in dominance. The subject of Metaknight has not been revived in the BackRoom because we cannot spend all of our time arguing in circles, when we have other important things like a ruleset and a tierlist to create. However, though there is no official confirmation of this, I suspect that soon the MK discussion will reopen.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
This thread was made in an effort for the community (me) to be able to discuss, or ask questions for the BBR. That's exactly what i'm doing.

From my personal observations, pro-ban is yet growing further in dominance. The subject of Metaknight has not been revived in the BackRoom because we cannot spend all of our time arguing in circles, when we have other important things like a ruleset and a tierlist to create. However, though there is no official confirmation of this, I suspect that soon the MK discussion will reopen.
Ok, thanks. This is what I wanted to hear.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Before I ask stuff, I would like to know. Is there ANY chance that, if the proper points are given, the BBR will re-call this stage list?

edit @Spelt: Please don't turn this into an MK ban thread. Please don't tell me that's not what you're trying to do. We have a problem with the ruleset currently and MK can be discussed later.
I got this. I cannot say right now what we will do with the stage list in the near future. Rest assured, the complaints are being heavily discussed in the BBR right now. You are not being ignored. As soon as we know more, we will say more, but until then, you will need to wait patiently. To say more at this point would be a violation of our privacy policy I am afraid.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Why would anyone recall it? You don't have to use it if you don't want to. Just take what you don't like from it and fix it your choosing in your area. Not that hard.

That's not to say discussion is a bad thing and definitely making points for the next list is fine, but I dunno why someone would bother trying to get this one recalled.
I want to flame you hard for this post...but they're watching...

Of course we could just not use the ruleset. But if that's all that mattered, nobody would be mad about it. The community wants to follow an official ruleset as much as possible, so there is plenty reason to ask for a different one.

edit: Thanks Inferno :)
All I wanted to know is that change is a possibility.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439

Most definitely! The BBR will gladly reconsider their support of legalizing a stage if evidence is presented that the stage is truly broken. We did extensive research and discussion on each stage under fire right now, and I've played on all of them. However, if anyone provides strong evidence, especially video tournament data, then who would we be to ignore this? There's nothing stopping us from making a 3.1, and in fact I think that's on the works in the BBR right now.

Also true. I don't agree with every stage on that list, and just because I'm a BBR member doesn't even mean that if I were to host a tourney, I'd use the ruleset exactly. Thank you for acknowledging that the ruleset is a guideline.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
I want to flame you hard for this post...but they're watching...

Of course we could just not use the ruleset. But if that's all that mattered, nobody would be mad about it. The community wants to follow an official ruleset as much as possible, so there is plenty reason to ask for a different one.

edit: Thanks Inferno :)
All I wanted to know is that change is a possibility.
Sorry if I mixed some bad emotions?

I agree with you, don't think I'm just saying things just to say it. I meant on the actual recall of it. My point was that efforts would be better put to the next list, which doesn't necessarily need to be put out after a long length of time to fix anything.

With that said, yes, I do think we need an official ruleset as much as possible. I'm not against you on that. A different one would suffice, but actually recalling it, well, eh, take it as you wish, I guess.

Triforce Of Chozo

Smash Ace
I'm actually glad that there's now no LGL on some occasions, such as the treadmills at PS2. It's hard to avoid damage without planking at times if you're not the one holding the center ground.

Anyway, it's about time a thread like this was started. It's a pain to have to read through 100+ pages of comments on the ruleset, when there are actually only about five pages' worth of worthwhile replies. I would like to try and converse some next week.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
There's nothing stopping us from making a 3.1, and in fact I think that's on the works in the BBR right now.
:) Indeed, there's always more goodness on the horizon, the best is yet to come.

Also, Pierce, if I'm at home / not busy with something work related, I would love to partake in the chat sessions and help you out in any way that I can.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Pierce, I think I have more respect for you than any other member on this website.

/meatriding

But still, great idea

RATED

Smash Lord
is a great idea, Thanks Pierce( why the 7D?) I added you in MSN.

even though I have Kewkky in my MSN and we hang IRL.

also I don't understand what's the issue with the Ruleset, when it says : Recommended, so that the regions, countries or in my case Island, can just send some stages to banned and some to counter and modify it by the needs of the region or something like that since I am kinda sure that the Ruleset wasnt done with the purpose of being used like it says completely in the case of stages. In short it was meant to be like a Hamburger, you are given what ingredents you can use, but you choose what you get out and what you eat.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
is a great idea, Thanks Pierce( why the 7D?) I added you in MSN.

even though I have Kewkky in my MSN and we hang IRL.

also I don't understand what's the issue with the Ruleset, when it says : Recommended, so that the regions, countries or in my case Island, can just send some stages to banned and some to counter and modify it by the needs of the region or something like that since I am kinda sure that the Ruleset wasnt done with the purpose of being used like it says completely in the case of stages. In short it was meant to be like a Hamburger, you are given what ingredents you can use, but you choose what you get out and what you eat.
It stands for seven d**ks to please seven beautiful women at the same time.

Least that's what I heard :)

In reality it has to do with him liking the number seven and his real name being Daniel

*knows because I asked him the same thing (and actually got that first response from someone else)*

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Am I allowed to post a suggested change for Rules v 3.0?

If so, than I would advise changing back the way of deciding the case of who wins n case of a suicide KO. I know that the current way is based off the NTCS way of solving the case, but wouldn't it be better to base it off the PAL version? From what I read, the PAL version seems superior to the NTCS games in several ways, so shouldn't we follow the better example's way?

Also, it would make deciding controller ports quicker.

Great job, BTW.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
What is the PAL versions way of solving suicide KOs? Just curious.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
I'd recommend creating a BBR Q&A thread (since this thread looks like an announcement) that people can post in and BBR members can answer questions. Since I can see many people eventually put this to the back of their mind about this or newcomers who won't know what happened these last few days. this way especially if the thread is stickied people can ALWAYS just post a question that will be awnsered at one point or another. Heck just change the title of this thread after wednesday.

If their already is a thread for what I am suggesting its apparently not receiving a lot of attention since their isn't a lot of communication between smashers and the BBR in general.

Top Bottom