• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cheating in school

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
Backhanded compliment. Very nice.

Y'see, what Falco4Life's trying to do here is to get Crimson King off his back. He's trying to maintain an outer shell of masculinity and testosterone, so he's naturally going to protect his turf. But at the same time, he knows he's no match for Crimson King, so he's going to attempt to make peace, even if in the most subtle of ways.

Let's lie in wait and see what Crimson's response shall be. Don't you just love the wild?
[Edit:]

Jesus, Crimson beat me to the punch.
wat u tlkin bout i'll rip crimson up lol. i just don't wanna go over board n get banned

We tried. Jeeze dude, you're so sensitive.
never sensative, i leave dat to da females. But on da real though, i wanna see wat crimson got to say about that

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
wtf dibs lol u funny. omg u ****in said rizzle. imma use dat 2morrow to get some laughs n class. imma say dat **** loud to my teacher

DonuttTemp

Smash Rookie
My ****ing lord.

I work my *** off to do A-quality work in school, and like Crimson said, you're putting all my (as well as others') efforts to waste, since other countries shun us as unintelligent and obese. If learning is too difficult for you, request to be held back for an indefinite amount of time until you can get ideas and concepts down. I was nearly suspended last year because one guy decided to "look off" my American Studies test several times. And afterward, he did not pass that school year.

I might be coming off as a bit of a **** to you, but again, don't cheat. Please.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
nall u aint comin off as a douche, u comin off like a lil *****. n i prolly won't cheat that much next year cause imma b done wit spanish FINALLY.

n wat is your problem request to b held back. do u know what dat does to someones rep. i rather quit school then do dat. we got some fine girls n the class of 09. i would never do dat

Dibs

Smash Lord
No mo use in arguin wit em falco.. dey chumps n snitches. they aint want none wit us thugz. we won't except they arguement 'nless they b uh greein wit us

DonuttTemp

Smash Rookie
nall u aint comin off as a douche, u comin off like a lil *****. n i prolly won't cheat that much next year cause imma b done wit spanish FINALLY.

n wat is your problem request to b held back. do u know what dat does to someones rep. i rather quit school then do dat. we got some fine girls n the class of 09. i would never do dat
All jokes aside, education is more important than flirting with girls during class.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
F4L, you act a lot more dignified in person that how you act online...I expected better...

I think in interesting argument for cheating is that it prepares you for the real world; doesn't this kind of stuff happen all the time in business - doing whatever is necessary to get to the top? Don't we have to protect our intellectual property? Isn't this just a product of our own capitalism?

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
no it aint. even if they got a body out this world n a face that'll stop u n yo footsteps. i'm tlkin everytime u see her u just stare n amazement, n when she smile u can't help but smile back even if she aint smilin at u.

DoH u just saw me when i smash. u aint wit me at school n ****. i b wildn out. y u think i'm in the predicament i am now wit spanish

DonuttTemp

Smash Rookie
no it aint. even if they got a body out this world n a face that'll stop u n yo footsteps. i'm tlkin everytime u see her u just stare n amazement, n when she smile u can't help but smile back even if she aint smilin at u.
You're kidding.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
lol Volrec stand up for the black people wit a lil home training. but yeah i'm black, n if ya get to no me n person i'm real cool. I don't just go all cussin n **** at random. i'm more controlled then the rest of my friends. don't think i'm crazy cuz i cheat n cus alot

My ****ing lord.

I work my *** off to do A-quality work in school, and like Crimson said, you're putting all my (as well as others') efforts to waste, since other countries shun us as unintelligent and obese. If learning is too difficult for you, request to be held back for an indefinite amount of time until you can get ideas and concepts down. I was nearly suspended last year because one guy decided to "look off" my American Studies test several times. And afterward, he did not pass that school year.

I might be coming off as a bit of a **** to you, but again, don't cheat. Please.
I know that cheating is immoral....but please..it's not like he is the human epidemic that cased chains of cheating/failing in the united states.

Lay off of him alittle will ya'?

WaterTails

Smash Lord
lol Volrec stand up for the black people wit a lil home training. but yeah i'm black, n if ya get to no me n person i'm real cool. I don't just go all cussin n **** at random. i'm more controlled then the rest of my friends. don't think i'm crazy cuz i cheat n cus alot
sorry about jumping into the conversation, but get off my internets! srsly yo gangsta d00dz in de hudz! Learnz to be teh spellorz plox?

If you need to cheat (that severely;) ) you should just leave[izzle fo shizzle bo dizzle]

School's easy! (coming from a person who had a 96 in a class where the teacher didn't teach) If I can be a SWF'er and finish at LEAST one class with more than 100%, you don't need to cheat!

PS: what do you expect from texans?

I

i8waffles612

Well, America is the least educated country in the world (I beleive)

The Math we learn in 8th grade, the Japenese( I think them) students learn in 3rd/4th

GreenMarth

Smash Apprentice
No offense, but you're pretty dumb if you have to cheat to do well in high school, and cheating is just stupid in general.

edit: never mind, I do mean offense
its not necessarily being stupid, its also lazy-ness

if you dont study for something but are smart enough to understand it that would be a reason to cheat....

BTW i cheat sometimes too

Kada

Smash Journeyman
The thing about cheating is that when people just say "It's your own education," they really do have a valid argument. To get any kind of well paying job in this world, nine times out of ten you need to have more than a highschool education. And to get into college or university, you pay thousands of dollars out of your own pocket (or your parent's :chuckle:.) Your professors won't care if you get kicked out for cheating there, it's your money, they get paid the same whether you work hard or not.

I mean, sure, you could get a job at McDonalds flippin' burgers and making fries for the rest of your life, but most people want to shoot for something better, you know what I mean? And sure, you only cheated on your spanish, your whole school life isn't ruined. But a bad work ethic in one class will slowly spread into your other classes, to the point where you think "Well... I had a real easy time cheating on my Spanish, so why not make it easy on myself and cheat on my Math exam too?"

Generally, you need to have a good work ethic to be sucessful and happy in life, and what I see here is the start of a bad work ethic. If you're happy with (probably) getting a job on the lower end of the spectrum, then you've got it made, my friend ;)

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
bro just to tell u i'm more of a physical worker. i plan on being a mechanic or handyman or some **** were i can lift things. i don't plan on no office or nothin like dat. **** aint fun. i don't see how cheating n spanish is gonna effect me that much. i can understand math but spanish Oh no.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
Sorry, that was a joke (are you a Texan? If you are, I apologise)!
Hell yeah texas keep it real like dat. we to gangsta wit it. D-Town lol. But imma try to stop postin on this thread cause i know i've spammed enough. n if a moderator see's this please close it cause knowin me imma most likely keep goin

bro just to tell u i'm more of a physical worker. i plan on being a mechanic or handyman or some **** were i can lift things. i don't plan on no office or nothin like dat. **** aint fun. i don't see how cheating n spanish is gonna effect me that much. i can understand math but spanish Oh no.
As my father told me a long time ago:

"Accepting your limitations is the first sign of failure"

Take that into consideration...

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
thats about the best thing i heard so far. i will think about that. I like dat thuogh. never heard it before. yo dad is smart, i know my dad wouldn't say no **** like dat

Red Exodus

Smash Master
The thing about cheating is that when people just say "It's your own education," they really do have a valid argument. To get any kind of well paying job in this world, nine times out of ten you need to have more than a highschool education. And to get into college or university, you pay thousands of dollars out of your own pocket (or your parent's :chuckle:.) Your professors won't care if you get kicked out for cheating there, it's your money, they get paid the same whether you work hard or not.

I mean, sure, you could get a job at McDonalds flippin' burgers and making fries for the rest of your life, but most people want to shoot for something better, you know what I mean? And sure, you only cheated on your spanish, your whole school life isn't ruined. But a bad work ethic in one class will slowly spread into your other classes, to the point where you think "Well... I had a real easy time cheating on my Spanish, so why not make it easy on myself and cheat on my Math exam too?"

Generally, you need to have a good work ethic to be sucessful and happy in life, and what I see here is the start of a bad work ethic. If you're happy with (probably) getting a job on the lower end of the spectrum, then you've got it made, my friend ;)
QFT

This guy probably doesn't even want a job, he probably wants to be some gangter liming on a block trying to get girls that don't even want him.

Gangters are ********, they are the 1 of the reasons black people are never taken seriously anymore. I'm black, and everytime I see a gangter or a player I just think "Don't they have any respect? They should get a life".

Gangters = Scum of the earth

thats about the best thing i heard so far. i will think about that. I like dat thuogh. never heard it before. yo dad is smart, i know my dad wouldn't say no **** like dat
It means alot to me,especially since he is gone,I take all things that he said to me into consideration.

Don't waste your knowledge,because everyone wants your leftovers.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
It means alot to me,especially since he is gone,I take all things that he said to me into consideration.

Don't waste your knowledge,because everyone wants your leftovers.
man u on a role. i swear imma think about that ****. crap is so true, but i can't help but cheat n spanish. well i can but i'm just lazy n spanish

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Also, you think you have it bad, for my Spanish minor I have to take 24 hours (8 classes) of Spanish and they don't offer it during summer, I only have 4 semesters left for my degree AND I can't double up for a while. Oh well, I guess I can go another semester or two...

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Kind of off topic-- Crimson King, what are you majoring in?

And Dodongo, are you refering to the game where if you think about it, you lose? If so, **** you.

Top Bottom