• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chibo Presents: Beyond the Limit 2 - Philly, PA - Nov 14 - LIVESTREAM NOW!

Lobos

Smash Master
Who from md/va wants to win teams? Vist? Greg? JCaesar? I was planning to go to that brawl tourney in NJ buuuuttttt I really don't wanna stay longer than a day and this is only a 2hr - 2:30hr drive.

MXXD123

Smash Journeyman
Livestream was SOO laggy on sunday, idk if this is the best method chibo. It seems that ustream or Justin.tv are far superior to this livestream.com

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
There was a lot of problems with the livestream, it wasn't the service

-I had to use a new computer I didn't really get to test out yet, I literally formatted it and installed windows the night before at 4am. To be frank, when I got to the venue all of the drivers weren't even installed yet.
-The wired internet wasn't activated in the venue yet for some reason, and had to rely on the wireless which can sometimes randomly disconnect for a second. You don't notice it when browsing the internet but it's a hassle for continuous things like streams.
-I've tested everything 100% on my home desktop and it worked great, I'm likely bringing my home desktop to BtL2 to do everything.
-The capture device I use wasn't even working right with the new comp for some random reason, which is why I couldn't even setup ustream when the livestream.com service was failing me.

It was all hardware and internet problems, nothing about the service.

Veril

Frame Savant
I'll MM anyone after singles is over
You sir, are on. 10$, Jiggs vs. Rob.

You are changing that silly stage list once the voting process is finished right? RIGHT? You took away my favorite stage (Japes) and in its place... Yoshi's Pipe nonsense!? >.<

I think I'm gonna end up staying at a hotel, any recommendations?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea stage list will be changed when were done working on it i nthe wbr

what was the proposed crew battle

i have some vids on my utube channel /chibosempai

GuruKid

Smash Ace
PA = best state for brawl+ anyone challenge us and prove me wrong.
Would you be willing to back your theory up with a nice little sidebet? :)
u will outplace all of PA in singles, but in a crew battle i think PA will win
I'm extremely confident in the skills of my fellow NY+ players. So confident, in fact, that I'd be willing to make a sidebet of this NY vs PA crew battle.

So again, I ask you:

Would you be willing to back your theory up with a nice little sidebet? :)
5 ducks? 10? 20? 40? I'm fine with anything up to 50. Name the amount; I'll match it.
The ball is in your court. :-)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol woooooow

unfortunately we'll be missing a couple players at btl2, but hopefully we can have

myself, yes, gurukid and his crew, vanz, andyg, mexi
and more

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im run this **** so fast and dq the balls off everyone just so theres more than enough time for tristate v mdva

im gonna shut off every other TV
im gonna dim the lights
it will be streamed
it will be recorded

ps every register right freicken now

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
chibo just be sure to keep track of all setups. there were alot...ALOT of friendlies and free tvs at DSO. I'm more than willing to help you out for this.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea il admit i didnt keep on top of everything as well as i should have at dso. the tourney also practically shut down for an hour while everyone watched max v atomsk. i also arrived to the venue later than i would have hoped to

ima be more ontop of it this time. help is appreciated. also brawl+ runs faster which helps

o yea and the biggest prob with dso was that doubles finals took so long it completely held up singles

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
man...atomsk and i 3-0'd them and only made gf's go to R5 set 1...idk how much faster you can ask for for that :D

Roxas215

Smash Lord
lol woooooow

unfortunately we'll be missing a couple players at btl2, but hopefully we can have

myself, yes, gurukid and his crew, vanz, andyg, mexi
and more
Lol at u putting yourself in that list. Me and you go even and i know im no where near as good as them. Stop hyping us up chobo. We gonna get *****.

Cia

das kwl
that's not even fair wtf

tristate will get *****.

The worst the anyone can do is underestimate tristate. This region ***** with the fist of an Iron God! And tristate will win this event. Don't believe me? Send someone to prove me wrong. :)

Also, I'll take any MMs I think I can win, or are at least fair. I play Fox, Marth, Sheik, Peach, Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon, ZSS, Metaknight, Snake, Yoshi, and a few others I can't think of ATM. Anyone?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
You can't put NY/NJ and PA together. You guys don't train together or go to the same tourneys regularly. Guru Yes Mexi AndyG, that would be some BS.

MD/VA is going to be missing a few of our best players like Chu and Boss. We'll still take any of you guys though as long as you don't form some BS supercrew with people who don't play together.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Why aren't chu and boss coming?

Lol Tristates been a group since like, forever in Melee. It's not like were using the entire state whcih is bigger than like MD/VA itself since the only city in attendance would be Philly. It's just pompus *******s in the NJ scene that like to refer to NJ/NY instead of Tristate since they all think PA blows at brawl, but ask any Melee player and they'll tell you how Tristate is a grouping.

We are all right next to each other, go to the same tourneys, etc. Also, if you wanna talk about who goes to whose tournies, South Jersey is completely separate from the rest of NJ, and are even in the running for PA rankings if the need arises. South Jersey is closer to PA/Philly than any other smash scene in NJ (central or north) and I don't think a single South Jersey smasher has literally been to a tourney that's not South Jersey or Philly.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
You can't put NY/NJ and PA together. You guys don't train together or go to the same tourneys regularly. Guru Yes Mexi AndyG, that would be some BS.
I trained with NY all the time. Ninjalink once, Rookie, Ryko (when he used to live in NY), Malcolm (when he used to live in NY).

NJ NY and PA go to each other's tournies all the time too. Stop whining like a scrub, please, it makes you look bad.

Why aren't chu and boss coming?

Lol Tristates been a group since like, forever in Melee. It's not like were using the entire state whcih is bigger than like MD/VA itself since the only city in attendance would be Philly. It's just pompus *******s in the NJ scene that like to refer to NJ/NY instead of Tristate since they all think PA blows at brawl, but ask any Melee player and they'll tell you how Tristate is a grouping.

We are all right next to each other, go to the same tourneys, etc. Also, if you wanna talk about who goes to whose tournies, South Jersey is completely separate from the rest of NJ, and are even in the running for PA rankings if the need arises. South Jersey is closer to PA/Philly than any other smash scene in NJ (central or north) and I don't think a single South Jersey smasher has literally been to a tourney that's not South Jersey or Philly.
I think they're going to inui's, and QFT.

Edit: CHU and Boss you guys better make it to this...Chu I need a rematch with you!

Top Bottom