• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chibo Presents: Beyond the Limit 2 - Philly, PA - Nov 14 - LIVESTREAM NOW!

The Cape

Smash Master
Jack Nicholson is there too. I was just there this weekend. Supa hype!

It was just a thought if it clears up around that time.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
chibo I wish I could go to this but Im going to Inui's. Regardless of what is said you are doing a great service to the community and I support anything that makes people happy.

Good **** chibs as always:)

Inui - this game is a different game from Brawl and has different people invovled in it. Think of it as a Melee event vs Brawl event. There is nothing wrong wtih him hosting a major event at this date if the game is different.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Anyone around Drexel campus from now till BtL2: If you see any movie actors: TELL THEM ABOUT BTL2!!!! :laugh:

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Well to be honest I do not like Brawl + much. I do not find it to be a game for me. I'd rather play Melee than any of the games. Also, after playing halo in MLG, I realized that not every game is perfect and brawl is fine for me.

I still support this event and I think it will be amazing but Im going to Inui's to see some people I have not in a while not really to enter.

If I could I'd go to both but I am not driving someone else is. Chibo knows if I could I'd make it and I'd help him run it and it would be amazing.

I am going to do Brawl + stuff at my venue soon since I have free time.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
F**K YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I'm so there
And if theres a livestream i'm so on it :V

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
~Updated the OP with some cool HTML Mod powers so you can now click in the table of contents and jump right to the section without scrolling.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Housing at the Cactus residence is 5-10 dollars a night. Depending on how much I like you. And how fat you are.

zxeon

Smash Lord
Start practicing White_Mike. You don't wanna miss this it's gonna be off the chain.

Hey its zex-zerx-zac-zook-zinc-that nukka whose name i cant f**king say
I tried last time but ppl dont listen :/
Hey truth will you commentate this time too?

It'd be awesome if you could upload all the replays to a file sharing site after the tournament is over Chibo. That way people who really want to see the fights can do so without having to wait days for the vids to make it onto youtube.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
2 announcements. One, I need a partner. Yes, I know it's early, sue me. Two, depending on how well I do at Hackfest, I'll be demanding money matches, from......everyone.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
I will likely not participate because I hate Brawl regardless of any changes made to it. But I'm more than happy to house people, so long as they pay the Housing fee.

SuperFudgeChoco

Smash Apprentice
Attention everyone from the New England area! If I can secure a car by the time this happens I WILL be driving from the NH seacoast and will be driving through Boston. If anyone needs a ride, WHEN I CAN CONFIRM I HAVE THE CAR, feel free to inquire about me picking you up. I know it may be sorta in the creepy region offering this since I'm very new to the community and nobody here really knows me, but I hope to change that, and I figure a ride to the event is something worth offering to those very involved with no way to get there. This event is going to be ****ing top tier, and can't wait to meet and play against some awesome B+ players.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Cactuar, the game is sooooo easy. It's like playing Melee/64 without having to l-cancel or learn the combos because they just happen for you. You'd probably win.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Or, now hold onto your seats boys and girls, I could play Melee and enjoy my life.

Ya that sounds totally awesome.

I love me. Lee. Melee. Yeah.

Edit: I'm just messing around, I'll probably join just for ****s and giggles.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Melee community vs Brawl+ community crew battle in brawl+?

Can tech skill and years of experience take down knowledge and passion?

Oh man that would be epic.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684

If they battle us in B+ then its only fair that we battle them in Melee. Though the B+ crew would GET YO AZZ WHOOPED.

that aint falco :v

CloneHat

Smash Champion

We gotta do this.

And Inui, how are you talking about easy, simple games when you're hosting a vBrawl tourney?

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Pictochat, Norfair, Japes, and especially Greens are ******** stages. Your brain shouldn't hurt, nor should you be appalled. The list is fine.

...maybe get rid of YI Melee, IMO.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Corneria is way worse than Pictochat, Japes and Norfair. There are still some stupid things you can do with permanent walls.

Top Bottom