• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

([Chicago Area Smashfests]) MELEE ONLY -4-9-09

Ray Chun

Smash Apprentice
anyone in the city playing today? i will be driving thru downtown around lunchtime

Ray Chun

Smash Apprentice
well, if nothing's happening it's all good. i miss khepri's smashfests. the lobby had such delicious water in high class cups.

Zjiin

Smash Master
I can play with ya fletch. Anyone else that wants to play during the day is free to come over. I have plans tonight so it won't be until really late.

[EDIT] OH. Fletch, if you found that mini screen it would be cool.

Fletch

Smash Master
Sorry about today, I had a family thing at 5 and with the drive it really wouldn't be worth it. And I have the mini-screen here, I'll get it to you next time I can play.

alcoady

Smash Ace
i'll go to one of these
post up a date and i'll bring some peoples
Zjiin smash is like butt sex...at first your like..."i'm not so sure about this"
but after trying it once or twice your like "man this is really fun"

halla!!

Mars-

Smash Champion
Warrenville. We might be doing something this week too, and there will be one more person there as well.

cykofox

Smash Ace
cykofox i would love to play you sometime just choose a day and time and i'll call u. i took your cell number fom of the lst page. but i wont call to u confirm it.

i shoul have alot of free days this week
well today is my only day off work. where do you stay at?

Zjiin

Smash Master
Most of our smashfests happen on Wednesdays or Thursdays, which most likely will discourage people from traveling to them. :(

I don't smash on the weekends, 'less it's a tourney.

Ray Chun

Smash Apprentice
damian, are you still running the melee tourny for dkakashi's tourny? in fact, are chicago ppl still planning on going to that?

Zjiin

Smash Master
Yup, still running and quite a few people are attending for Melee. I expect the 20-ish amount we got last time. BRING SETUPS!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
how do you change your name?
Yeah, how do you change ur name?

PS: Does everyone from Chicago that wants a ride to POE have one? There are at least a few Chicago cars so start askin around and get itself a ride, because last I knew there were several of you rideless...

Zjiin

Smash Master
I just want people to know that JustOwninDaFINALBOSS was at the tourney last saturday, and when we saw each other, we just started laughing.

Top Bottom