• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

([Chicago Area Smashfests]) MELEE ONLY -4-9-09

JustOwnin

Smash Apprentice
I just want people to know that JustOwninDaFINALBOSS was at the tourney last saturday, and when we saw each other, we just started laughing.
Indeed, I, JustOwnin Da FINAL BOSS in the game of lLIFE! graced the smash brothers community with my almighty and grand prescense.

"And they shall know that the OWNAGE is eternal when even when they least expect it OWNAGE OWNS them with OWNAGES mere prescense." BOOK OF OWNAGE
OWNed Chapter, OWNed Verse

Quote the OWNman, nevermore.

Smash Journeyman
Indeed, I, JustOwnin Da FINAL BOSS in the game of lLIFE! graced the smash brothers community with my almighty and grand prescense.

"And they shall know that the OWNAGE is eternal when even when they least expect it OWNAGE OWNS them with OWNAGES mere prescense." BOOK OF OWNAGE
OWNed Chapter, OWNed Verse

Quote the OWNman, nevermore.
lmfao i love the way just ownin talks

Capps Indigo

Smash Journeyman
hi chicago, uploaded a couple vids from the jan screenz tourney. i didnt want to make a whole new thread just for a couple vids so ill just post them here. feel free to re-post/forward the links, etc.. wherever. the post info should be copy/paste friendly.

090124-Screenz- SSBM Grand Finals Set 1
Kephri (CF) v Cosmo (Various (Not CF))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZxbusyjIbM

090124-Screenz- SSBM Grand Finals Set 2 pt1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI5-Heme2xU

090124-Screenz- SSBM Grand Finals Set 2 pt2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR1F1jtcZB4

fyi, there are also a bunch of [other game] tourney vids on my youtube, in case anybody is interested, hdr, sf4, gg, ah, fuc, etc..

ps, zjiin, sorry for not staying for the melee tourney on sat. i was actually just there to run the gg tourney. that finished pretty quick and i left after that. sometimes the tourney smog in that place gets to me. =P

MaDWaK

Smash Journeyman
Yo I really wanna come down to Chicago this weekend and meet/ play some melee with some of you guys. Im down with anything on Sat or Sun. Ill bring some nutterbutters too.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Yo I really wanna come down to Chicago this weekend and meet/ play some melee with some of you guys. Im down with anything on Sat or Sun. Ill bring some nutterbutters too.
You want Columbia Smashfests if you're looking for weekend smash.

Yea thanks
Theres a bus that runs from the pulaski stop all the way north of the loop. easy
oh really? i didn't know about that

Zjiin

Smash Master
Alright, smashfest tomrorrow (thursday) at my place. Bring cubes+disks if you want mroe than one setup. Anytime after 7pm is fine. (regulars and friends are allowed to come early)

Zjiin

Smash Master
Yeah, no prob Vro. I'll probably come by sometime this weekend, but i have little lady responsibilities i must attend to first, haha.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
wow get this i walk to rent an hd camera from my school shop and they're all playing melee and sc4. i wrecked everybody in both games before renting the camera

Zjiin

Smash Master
Obviously I wasn't at the camera rental place or else Cosmo would have whooped everyone just the same, but this time it woulda been trixxxy.

Fletch

Smash Master
****, I'll see if I can stop by before I go out tonight, but that might end up being too late for me to get back home and stuff. Any chance you want to play tomorrow during the day?

mslano

Smash Journeyman
I can't do Thursdays for smash, unfortunately. Anyone want to play this weekend? I haven't played in a while and I need to shake this rust off.

Fletch

Smash Master
I can't do Thursdays for smash, unfortunately. Anyone want to play this weekend? I haven't played in a while and I need to shake this rust off.
Where do you live? I wouldn't mind playing Saturday during the day for a bit.

Fletch

Smash Master
yea michael i think i wanna come play u since i havent in like 4ever.
what day is good for u?
You're Mario_Master from before right? I remember you sending me a PM about playing, let me know if you're up for anything this weekend, I'll be around until Monday.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
It looks like a smashfest might be developing at my place tomorrow, given the recent interest shown in this thread. I've got something going on in the early afternoon, but I could have people over after 4:00 or so.

Top Bottom