• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago-Land Power Rankings (Updated 12/30/2011)

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash

Rat

Smash Lord
I'd like update the PR during next week. I have the week off cause of NATO so I have some free time.

Sveet and oro let me know if you want to update or are up to it.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I was wondering when this was going to be updated as well. Next week seems good for me, too. Finals are done :D

ATTENTION: Smash O'Clock Starts Thursday 5/17 @ 3pm

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
lol i actually use diddy / toad when it's serious mode but i didn't want khepri to know that
Looks like we'll have to RPS for the rights to Diddy/Toad when this moneymatch goes down. If I lose, I may resort to Koopa/Bowser Jr.

ORLY

Smash Master
quaz knows the truth

train kart dodges blue shells like it's got grease on the tracks

if i lose the RPS for diddy, i'll take baby luigi because i have to stay true to my roots

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
In a thread about forging tournament results I came across this

Yeah, this happened to me too. In my round 1 pool at pound 2 I beat a falcon who's name was big d I think. He put that he beat me 2-1 when I actually beat him 2-1. My seeding was hurt but I still made it out. My second round pool was a death pool tho, so it def ****ed me over.

Top Bottom