• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago's All Smash (Smash 64, Melee, Brawl ) and Naruto Revolution 2 November 1st

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
Fixed...

And of course, thanks for the great time. Tons of fun, and great location (I live right down the block :chuckle:)

~GameQ
the link and the cpt. falcon are two different people right? because i remember playing both of them.... i wish you recorded my matches with him though oh well... thanks for the videos that you did get.

GameQ

Smash Cadet
the link and the cpt. falcon are two different people right? because i remember playing both of them.... i wish you recorded my matches with him though oh well... thanks for the videos that you did get.
The Link and C.Falcon are the same player. IRS only plays bottom tier, no exceptions. Which is way everyone was rooting for him against that SoGAY MK. I'll never forget when the audience cheered when he got that first hit on for 3% :laugh:. Oh and Falcon Punch -> Show your moves, but opening two moves of the tournament.

I wanted to record more, but I have a 2Gb memory card, which apparently is nothing. My camera said 81 minutes of free space when empty, but after 13 vids it was full

13 vids averaging 4 minutes = 52 minutes... LIES...

I do wish I got some more of my own matches, especially against Mendoza. Oh well, good games Scythe and Mendoza.

~GameQ

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
man, i wanna see anther melee vids

rofl at the naruto tags "dark kakashi" "dark sasuke", cmon guys... actually dark kakashi sounds cool, sasuke is just gay anyways adding dark doesnt make it cooler
There naruto players, and brothers. who cares if you think their name sounds gay.

good **** mike for hosting this and housing me and giving me candy for beating people on luigi's mansion

good **** webster for beating me in sc4 lol, and for dealing with running the tournament and calling matches

good **** omniswell for teaming w/ me and taking that **** all the way

good **** anther for your melee pikachu combos and taking brawl singles

good **** greenman for trying to play both games at the same time
Dude were too good, i told you we were taking 1st, mk ***** hard and gaw gets kills for free. also you got lucky on mansion xD

lol i was the mk. i only use the sogay tag when i play mk.

i felt bad but o well that **** was too funny.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
The Link and C.Falcon are the same player. IRS only plays bottom tier, no exceptions. Which is way everyone was rooting for him against that SoGAY MK. I'll never forget when the audience cheered when he got that first hit on for 3% :laugh:. Oh and Falcon Punch -> Show your moves, but opening two moves of the tournament.

I wanted to record more, but I have a 2Gb memory card, which apparently is nothing. My camera said 81 minutes of free space when empty, but after 13 vids it was full

13 vids averaging 4 minutes = 52 minutes... LIES...

I do wish I got some more of my own matches, especially against Mendoza. Oh well, good games Scythe and Mendoza.

~GameQ
hmm... well i guess i just played some other guy.. i think his name was joe who used link.. but w/e

lain

Smash Master
Yeah. Sucks. Beating Anther the first two games then losing the next 3 is a real heartbreaker, but whatever, next time I'll break through.

:colorful:

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
you better, because i need to get 1st and i cant do it with anther in the brackets ;)

you got alot better man you just need to like not get nervous.

also why did you counterpick castle siege that level sucks for IC's.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Shouts:

MI rules.
Naruto Sucks.
Brawl sucks.
I suck.
Webster's the best man on the planet.
Cosmo and Norm are the coolest.
Justin and JMoney are too pro.

Everyone else: I was there, but I didn't really talk to anyone. I had an unfortunate accident occur back here in MI and I wasn't my usual self. Sorry to all of those who I yelled at during matches XD

GameQ

Smash Cadet
lol i was the mk. i only use the sogay tag when i play mk.

i felt bad but o well that **** was too funny.
Fixed the titles on your vids. I'm pissed that you can barely hear your comments on the vids.

"Are you serious?!" "Are you joking with me?!" "I feel bad dude!"

hahaha

~GameQ

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
dude norm, i just realized it was you who was hanging out with us at D_K's xD

why are you playing snake now man your rob is like 100x better.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
dude norm, i just realized it was you who was hanging out with us at D_K's xD

why are you playing snake now man your rob is like 100x better.
b/c game and watch is gay. :D
game and watch is to hard for me to handle with rob... its like 100x easier to handle game and watch with snake. but yeah i still use r.o.b., i just try to use who i think it will be easier to win with. lol

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
i would but i totally suck with him... iunno maybe i will and just eventually get better with him... i was actually thinking about it sense he has no bad match ups

Zicore

Smash Champion
you should be ashamed for making that statement Omniswell...=(

This was fun. Good **** tink and cosmo for melee, and Webster owns hardcore. I have played almost 24 hours of melee in the course of saturday and sunday...toooo good.

BIG C

Smash Master
im pretty sure im goin back to melee for the majority of my play time that is left. realizing this when i entered a 14 man melee tourny over a 45 person brawl tourny.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
you should be ashamed for making that statement Omniswell...=(

This was fun. Good **** tink and cosmo for melee, and Webster owns hardcore. I have played almost 24 hours of melee in the course of saturday and sunday...toooo good.
trust me i am very ashamed of myself. the only reason why i didn't enter melee is because i had naruto and brawl going on and i didn't feel like juggling 3 games at 1 time.

Xyless

Smash Master
I wish I could've gone, but I was home for Halloween.

If I had known about this tournament a few weeks before, I would've signed up. Hope there's another one sometime!

Top Bottom