• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicken & Biscuits, TOURNEY LOCATION CHANGED, SORRY (PRICHARD, AL) Jan 23rd 2010

Ruse

Fox
I still technically live there, so it'd fine to meet up at it.

Holy? I heard it snows in New Jersey...

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
He said he wasn't going home this year. That might have changed since last time I talked to him though.

btw, are your old roommates still there with just your room available or are you renting out the entire place as a package?

j00t

Smash Champion
This looks interesting. But it's a **** 8 hour drive for Huntsville :/

Ruse

Fox
I'm down for late afternoon. Everyone has my number, so just call or text my a**.

Uhh. I don't know; my landlord situation is strange, Joe. We'll talk about it tomorrow.

DRD

Smash Lord
hey guys,
Is there anyone in the mobile area/south of there, who would want to smash on sunday or monday?
I'm down here with my cousin and we both play melee. Its always cool to smash with new people. We're in Orange Beach right now and we could probably travel a little bit, but not as far as mobile.

If anyone is down that'd be great.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
we'll i had to wait on my friend to get ready in it was taking them forever, then my aunt got really, really sick. Anyways they seen black spots in her lungs and they thinks is cancer and the days just got worse from there.......But i can play you guys this weekend no problem so if you guys wanta try again we can. Im off from work Thurs-Sun. So it on yall.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
well i dont leave until sunday but no way there is gonna be smash at my place....

everyone glances at ruse o_0

lol U maddd :-)

Zone

Smash Champion
I dunno I might come for Melee. I'm just not into smash as much lately because I can't ever play the game. And I'd like to be somewhat a person fear'd to be played against. I want to hear "**** I gotta play Zone next" And I can't get like that never playing the game but once every 2-4 weeks.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I dunno I might come for Melee. I'm just not into smash as much lately because I can't ever play the game. And I'd like to be somewhat a person fear'd to be played against. I want to hear "**** I gotta play Zone next" And I can't get like that never playing the game but once every 2-4 weeks.
yeah, thats a long gap between times that you can play.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
join the club.

I smashed at the last tourney, once with Holy right before x-mas break, and the smashfest I hosted (which I played mostly Melee).

Ruse

Fox
Console only, mofo.

God, why don't I main Brawl Falcon? I'd much rather have a sense of honor than a chance of winning.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
How many of you will be doing the forever drive to Birmingham on the 16th?

Theres alot of events o:

Top Bottom