• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicken & Biscuits, TOURNEY LOCATION CHANGED, SORRY (PRICHARD, AL) Jan 23rd 2010

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Aw alright. Keep hyping this guys it'll be time for this before ya know it.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
We seriously have to record matches this time. Anybody have any recording equipment?

Ruse

Fox
But I guess that doesn't help Melee, eh? I wish 64 and Melee could be revamped with the sexy new features in Brawl but keep their original game play.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Also, I'm bringing my Xbawks for some BB. Looking for a money match (Also got MvC2, but I sure as hell ain't betting on my Mega, Roll, and Dan team).

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I'm sorry people, but the tourney address has changed again. THE TOURNEY WILL BE AT MY HOUSE, IN MY GARAGE. 621 WILLJOHN AVE, 251-447-1264. THAT WAS MY NUMBER.

THE REASON: WE COULDNT USE THE POOL HOUSE IN DAPHNE.

IM VERY SORRY ABOUT ALL THIS

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
There are no good venues in Mobile, but it's such an ideal spot. We have got to get an arrangement with some venue owner ASAP.

Ruse

Fox
Brawltastic
1. Ruse :metaknight:
2. Ragnarock :metaknight:/:snake:/:random:
3. Mankosuki :snake:/:diddy:/:rob:
4. HolyChef :popo:
5. Jin :snake:/:falco:
6. Ryker :gw:/:falco:
7. Ram :luigi2:/:random:
8. Dan :marth:/:lucario:
9. Zone :marth:/:zelda:

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
I get F**** up on straight liquor last nighttt and i wake up to see ruse has one a tourney wtttfff..and dannn entered..

BUT RUSEE WON A TOURNEYY WTFF>>>
ASLo ruse ih ave a new phone but its my same 293 number so txt me i need your number..you too chef and manko

ragnarock

Smash Lord
This tourney was fun, but the next venue, will be at a hotel, No address changing or anythang. So the turnout will alot better. For the people who did come, I appreciate it.

Ruse

Fox
Round Robin is lame.

Ragnarock is the bomb.

I need to know who's going to Tally with me 100% (Rag better come).

Top Bottom