• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chip I think this should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
you know I really dont know. Besides, I take good care of my pokemon, I make sure I use squirtle's favorite turtle wax for his shell, I water my Ivysaur and I have my charizard have a daily morning flight before school to keep his aerials in tip top shape. I feed them and wash them and keep my bombs out of there reach so they dont eat them or blow them up in there faces and faint. Then I would have to bring them all the way to the pokeCenter on the other side of town and get them treated for burn and then by the time I'd get home it would be dark, and no I dont have a bike, some f****t's yellow electric mouse blew it up as he was passing by one day. >=(

Lol. 10 transexual Ivusaurs.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Not really, I'm just trying to improve bomb control... wow did I really say that? Me? and bomb control? wow, where has the world gone.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Sorry for double post but I just found something it's kinda complicated but I just did it so I figure it would be hard to pull off but I was training on a lvl 3 and it poped up to be MK. well on his last stock he was trying to recover so I threw a bomb while I was on the stage and then I persuited him then I realized I wouldnt land a good F-air on him and at the same time saw my bomb was coming down(conviently as always) so I Baired him into the bomb killing him. Bair Bomb kill ^^ woot woot.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
That won't be useful bomber7. If anything its flashy. And remember u cant gimp the mk or else U will get gimped.
^^' I know but that would cool if it actually got developed, even if it was for a non MK use, I just thought it was something cool to share.

-.- Some friends could just be pulling my leg but, do you kknow if SAnti's power lies in his goggles? >=D if so, he dont have that power no more. I know know a guy who won those off of him and he IM'd me yesterday telling me if I beat him in a goggle match I'd get Santi's magic goggle which are supposed to improve my game by 10 fold, he tried them out(he doesnt main TL by the way) and he did really good. :):psycho:

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Zomg Santi's magic goggles. It all makes sense. The goggles allow him to see the game in cel-shaded goodness. Thus, why hes so amazing.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
yeah, I'm so excited, cuz if I get those goggles I will become the next Santi or even better. Though according to Redson, Sudai told him they are pink goggles >.> kinda a dual headed sword. But hey, to have power like that we gotta take risks. Hopefully its a man friendly kinda pink nd not a girly shade.

I dont mind pink, I think it looks good on guys, I even would wear a pink shirt, I just want the right shade. you know. not girly.

Santi

Smash Lord
It's true.
Sudai won our goggle match and now has my pink playboy ski goggles.
And yes they are magic and yes they fuel my TL or the other person's character that holds the goggles.
And yes Sudai looks freakin legit with the goggles.
And yes I cried.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
...hi SAnti... did you say playboy >.> woah this changes alot. hmmm..... playboy - power. playboy-power. o screw it power's more important than some colors on a pair og goggles. though do tell santi, how the heck do you have the courage to wear those in public >.> just seeking advice to the possibly future(slim chance) owner of those goggles. Or just go what I'm supposed to and bloakc everyone out and say "screw them I got Santi power." lol

Santi

Smash Lord
...hi SAnti... did you say playboy >.> woah this changes alot. hmmm..... playboy - power. playboy-power. o screw it power's more important than some colors on a pair og goggles. though do tell santi, how the heck do you have the courage to wear those in public >.> just seeking advice to the possibly future(slim chance) owner of those goggles. Or just go what I'm supposed to and bloakc everyone out and say "screw them I got Santi power." lol
Yo Yo.
oh no no no.. it takes no courage. These goggles are amazingggggly pimp.

Here's a pic of my friend wearing them.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
=[ ] dude those look cool. look nice too.

>.> yep, they definatly look magic, look at at that red magic energy illuminating form it, it's friking blinding!

well I gotta head in for the night. Nice talking to ya Santi. I hope to become those goggles future owner XD. TTYL

TheFast

Smash Lord
The bomb guide we got everything from ****** dinos to super pimp googles.

But on a different note i got a sweet hat yesterday.

It was 78 cents at wal-mart. ^.^ Mine takes more corage to wear because Santi's googles are to awesome to be embarrassed by 0.o

" I would rock those in a heartbeat. "

It's true.
Sudai won our goggle match and now has my pink playboy ski goggles.
And yes they are magic and yes they fuel my TL or the other person's character that holds the goggles.
And yes Sudai looks freakin legit with the goggles.
And yes I cried.
Dont cry........... get the toon link boards to jump him.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
The bomb guide we got everything from ****** dinos to super pimp googles.

But on a different note i got a sweet hat yesterday.

It was 78 cents at wal-mart. ^.^ Mine takes more corage to wear because Santi's googles are to awesome to be embarrassed by 0.o

" I would rock those in a heartbeat. "

Dont cry........... get the toon link boards to jump him.

woah man, take it easy, Sudai is an awsome guy, besides, y'all would have to jump me. Sudai offered me the challange, though it wont be till winter is over before I have a shot at those goggles, so yeah, if I train my butt off, I'll be the one who owns them. So dont worry, they'll be going into good hands. (not like they already arent >.>)

Redson

Smash Journeyman
woah man, take it easy, Sudai is an awsome guy, besides, y'all would have to jump me. Sudai offered me the challange, though it wont be till winter is over before I have a shot at those goggles, so yeah, if I train my butt off, I'll be the one who owns them. So dont worry, they'll be going into good hands. (not like they already arent >.>)
Yer getting a little ahead of yourself. First learn to hold those bombs of yours before you think about taking on Sudai. :D Good luck though, mate. You're going to need it.

YOU HAVE MY SHIEK. (LOTR References whee)

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Ok so enough about Santi, I have a whole 3-4 months to train and pound the crud out of Redson before I cna get those goggles. So anyways anything else new in the world of bombing? I'm just training that's all but if there's anything else new to add lets hear it. =)

Sudai

Stuff here
I never explicitly offered the match. I think it's too early to pass the goggles on and when it is time, it's heading eastward. I'll take your match request, Bomber, but I don't intend on losing these goggles to anyone in Louisiana or Texas. They have a story to be told and I intend to spread that story as far as possible.

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
I never explicitly offered the match. I think it's too early to pass the goggles on and when it is time, it's heading eastward. I'll take your match request, Bomber, but I don't intend on losing these goggles to anyone in Louisiana or Texas. They have a story to be told and I intend to spread that story as far as possible.
How about maine :)

I had a pair of goggles once...but that was when my hair was blue and a wore a spiderman visor.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Ok, this really isnt gona affect me and how I will play in the goggle match(hopefully I'll get that match) I just wana see a show of vote.

Anyone think I can win those goggles? (If you vote against me it dont matter, not even the whole LA boards thinks I can do it. Not even my Rival Redson thinks I can do it, but if I win, he'll eat his shoe full of cinnimon)

Bomber7

Smash Hero
lol I just thought of something. if I find a leather pouch anywhere, I'm gona put an infinite symbol on it and wear it to tournies, just incase I dont win those goggles not to mention the infinite amo(bombs) for MGS4(i think) joke really makes me laugh and "I got an infiinite symbol on my bomb bag" is a trade mark joke for me, cuz of how many bombs I use in one match :p

Edit: I request those goggles be on the OP.

Redson

Smash Journeyman
The "Infinite Ammo" joke was from MGS3, not 4.

Snake's weapon advisor asks him why his "Patriot" semi-automatic machine gun had infinte ammunition. Snake replied with, "Because the ammo cartridge is in the shape of an infinity symbol." "Ah, yep! That'll give you infinite ammo!"

It was lame, but kinda funny.

NeoCrono

Smash Ace
I also remember in mgs2 when they were going to fight the metal gears, snake told Raiden if he needed ammo he would give him some. Then raiden was like "what about you" and he turned and smiled at him and said " infinite ammo" I was like holy crap, I need some of that lol

Bomber7

Smash Hero
The "Infinite Ammo" joke was from MGS3, not 4.

Snake's weapon advisor asks him why his "Patriot" semi-automatic machine gun had infinte ammunition. Snake replied with, "Because the ammo cartridge is in the shape of an infinity symbol." "Ah, yep! That'll give you infinite ammo!"

It was lame, but kinda funny.
MGS3 thats it.... though Redson. have you become like my thread stalker or something? >.>

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I fell happy aobut myself, I managed to accidentally to perform a bomb spike in the LAst Smash tourny on Smashville. I really didn't realize my bomb was thrown in that direction until it already happened. Also, how well would a successfull bomb spike work against a R.O.B player such as Sudai? if oyu need some samples just youtube him, >.> only sudai on the face of the planet.

Sudai

Stuff here
I'm assuming bomb stage-spike? Prolly wouldn't work till other things would kill me. Not just me, but all ROBs play it safe when near the stage like that (and ROB has the means to stay safe for a longer than TLink can put that kind of pressure on) and now that I know you're planning to try it.. well. >.>

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Sudais right.
ROB, and all ROB players are perfect and can't be predicted.

Just give up.

Sudai

Stuff here
I'm not saying we can't be predicted, just saying ROB has better tools in that specific situation is all. That's all you can really look at when it comes to theory craft, the tools at a character's disposal.

TheFast

Smash Lord
Cuz hes a robit and all robits are programed therefor have specific commands for each given situation. No matter how perfect a robit is it can be predicted to an extent. I have therefore come to the conclusion ROB is a lvl 9 computer, just with a human-like learning curve instead of the trail and error curve.

TheFast

Smash Lord
Not true it has one use. There is one AT where he can use it off the edge and DI backwards and stage spike ppl with it. Its not going to happen often but it is possible.

Sudai

Stuff here
The -only- use ROB's side-b has (aside from random mindgames that suck even when they work) is to give him extra height on his jumps..not that he really needs it, but it is there. The start-up time alone negates any use it has as a reflector, much less the horrible hitbox it has for said reflecting.

I seriously don't get why some people are going on a tirade about me saying ROB has the tools to avoid a bomb stage spike, though. I mean..really. Is the bomb stage spike even that useful on ANY character? O.o

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
No. By the time it would work a uair, bair (combo if character is to heavy), or a smash would be just as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom