• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Choose Your Character

Top-Spin

Smash Rookie
Hm.

Just because he's my main, I'd normally immediately choose Sonic, but sometimes the online-ness is kind of wonky, and that makes my Sonic game kinda lame.

So, I usualy go with Toon Link till I adjust to the lag. :3

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
I go in with my secondary, Falco, to see whats up. If it's a really good player(s), I'll jump to MK, if not, I'll have fun with Fox or Diddy.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Lately I've been starting with Sheik, winning all my rounds, and then switching to a secondary

ahhhh **** <3

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Usually Kirby, Pikachu or Sonic aka: The ones with the most annoying taunts.

If Im just handing out ROFLcakes then it be a Pink Cpt. Falcon. =)

BSP

Smash Legend
Mario or Luigi, sometimes Ness, but not usually. I don't usually use Ness first because if the connection is bad, it's very hard to aim PKT2

Alessandra

Smash Apprentice
Zamus is who I usually choose first.
Then followed by Zelda, then Luigi.

Random if I just feel like running around like a loon.

Viperdev

Smash Apprentice
well kinda depends I usually go with falco then if I'm feeling lucky I would switch to lucas but if the people are real good or my falco/lucas gets utterly ***** I'll switch 2 pit

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
I pick Snake (doing lots of Mortar Sliding for moving quickly, spamming ftilt for damage, forward smash for early kills, up tilt for easy kills) and Luigi (up tilted forward smash and up b *****) as some, as they **** and aren't the cheap character in FFA that is a way too common: Ike. Though in Basic Brawl I prefer doing taunt matches rather than fight.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
I start with my DiddyKong and freak all the people out then I do the Ice Climbers and I grab the whole game and they think "CHAINGRAB! ONOZ!" and they just run away and commit suicide and I get all the stocks.
This only works on Random brawl for some reason...
*sigh* for real I start with DiddyKong and I go 3-4 matches then switch to Ice Climbers.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
I go with Yoshi because he is the character I brawl best with. Secondly when items are on and the Smashball appears I get to it and break it better with Yoshi due to his high jump and fast aerial speed. Getting the Smashball is everything because even if your character's Final Smash is horrible you can prevent your opponets from using their powerful final smashes.

I'll often start with Kirby. Why? Well, he is my best character...and, also, there are certain, insane reasons of my own. That you will literally think are srsly weird...

I'll probably stay with Kirby the entire team...I might change to Jiggly for lulz, use Olimar from boredom, Random from boredom...or Lucario if the other people keep using items. Aura Storm is so awesome.

Fox, because I always wanna beat down someones first and secondaries with him.
I really hate Fox when people on With Anyone spam his side attack. As long as you do not do that and actually fight, then I will not hate you.
Otherwise he is... Alright with me.
But... When I find such people, I get on good old Meta Knight and start beating them at their own game.

lil cj

Smash Lord
I start off with Lucas
then use him for most of the matches
then when I start to get predictable
I switch to ZSS or Wario
And sometimes I use Ike for fun,
he ***** in online FFA's

IMYP

Smash Rookie
Typically, online I go random, sometimes Bowser depending on my mood

Top Bottom