• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Christmas with the North Carolina Smash Family 12/18 ~ 12/19, Josh's house!!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
ahhhhh so you've figured it all out huh!?!?!?!?!!?? MUUUAAAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHA

and you thought i was a good guy after i started that one thing before apex and drove 800 miles to pick up the kids just cuz they were the first n*ggers you played.

get ***** ROM3 champ
Soooooo...it was a joke?

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
no you figured out that i was trying to destroy smith's gay *** unity bull****.

you have a sharp wit boy.

i am having a party at my house on the 18th and ur invited if you like bellydancers.
;););)

Spank That Dill

Smash Journeyman
dude i wouldn't even detract that many people from ur little you-gay-yo fest.

the people who wanna play you-gay-yo or f@gic or w/e stupid *** trading card games are going on are gonna stay here with you, so don't worry about it.

whoever wants to come over to my house and get drunk/play poker/serious pillow fight/throw beanie babies at each other/play super monkey ball 2 dog fight/MM me in Mario Tennis/play double dash/play the original mario strikers/****/smoke hookah/laugh/actually have fun/etc. can come over.
like this sounds like the funnest **** ever

this is the kinda crap me and some dudes in columbia do on the reg. i suck at monkey ball 2 dogfight but i'd dominate you in monkey target or monkey bowling or monkey soccer.

original mario strikers ftw

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I greatly approve of what cam is doing. Everyone should shut up and take the sand out their ******

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
smith im not joking around

i dont like u or the kind of prejudice u represent and im not about to sit around and let you glorify one part of this community and shun another. it's ridiculous how childish high schoolers can be.

**** off nazi.

party at my place, anyone's invited

Stockfield

Smash Champion
What I don't understand though is why you're so against people playing whatever they want. Im pretty sure everything that you're having at your party is going to be at this.

I mean if you don't want to play Yugioh then don't play, no one is going to make you. Go drink with the other people that are going to drink.

Like PP said why try to take away from something that's supposed to get people together?

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
**** this whole thing confuses me. is cam actually throwing his own party? and aren't him and smith friends? and why exactly is smith a prejudice nazi?

**** if this is a troll its the most non-obvious one I've ever seen

edit: and....I mean....I do like chicken wings....especially good ones. I'm almost hoping Cam is hosting. Or he could get off his period and bring the chicken wings to wherever this is being held at.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
i dont care what people are playing at this, the fact of the matter is that the roots of this whole shindig are in the melee community, and i think that will ultimately effect who ends up coming due to whatever stupid sundry human psychological reasons. i don't want this **** to be one sided, i'd be happiest if i saw a bunch of brawl people at this kind of "NC Smash Family" thing but the ******* started it off with a melee only tournament! that just shows who he really wants to see at this kinda thing, making it inherently biased, idc how many times you change plans, unless you make it clear that you are excited to see unfamiliar faces, you probably ****ing wont, and this isn't much of a family when we ignore the "distant" cousins (relatively speaking).

i really don't like getting serious on the boards because i work best with intonations and facial expressions and that kinda ****, but i do not consider myself friends with smith. i've seen what that guy can do in person and it's a classic case of dont trust who someone is on the boards for who they are irl. probably one of the worst two-timing *******s i've seen, keith was right idk how he saw it so early.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
For the record, I don't agree with your opinion of Smith; but that's your right to express.

I had to put that because nobody did a page back when I wanted someone to.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
you obviously just dont know smith then

because i know you're a smart person and if you've seen what i've seen.. anyone would acquire my opinion if they had a mind of their own

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
guys thanks for all your support hopefully with a few more votes we can stop every disease of all

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
wow I've been convinced by Cam....I'm going to Cam's....or maybe not. I dunno. I'm conflicted :s

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Cause smith is ****in closet case whos in love with every guy who looks his way.

lol at him thinking i would care what cam says to me or about me.

Cam thank you for saying what needs to be said you ugly piece of ****.

**** you smith, u are prejudice and will grow up to be a complete failure.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ehh...i agree with jim...you dont have to like everybody but you should at least respect them. all of this disrespect is pretty childish, moreso than smith hosting a melee tourney at a smash gettogether.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
I'm not sure if this is funny or sad. I'll decide once the **** hits the fan once smith and his entourage get on here

teeeheee

Purple

Hi guys!
On a real note, this is in ATL South, not the social. Let's try to keep it on subject of Smith's event, not cams. If cam wants people to come to his event he can make his own thread.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
wow cam. my god. shut the **** up. if you want to host your fake gathering in your ****ing mind then by all means go ahead but i know you're not serious. you can't be serious. you're not this much of a ****. even that whole argument you posted doesn't make a bit of sense, especially since you only like 3 brawl players.

smith is trying to host a nice christmas gathering and you just come in here and try to screw with everybody. real nice, man.

Top Bottom