• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Christmas with the North Carolina Smash Family 12/18 ~ 12/19, Josh's house!!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
this just gets better and better. No matter how much i hate Cam.... I ****in love him.

@ twitch- **** you. Just because it didnt make sense to you doesn't mean ****. bias mother****er.

bushidobrown

Smash Apprentice
What are we all orphans??? Who the **** is going to this for sure.

I really want to know.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
LOL

smith... i dont associate with you, so why do you think i care? ROFLMAO

The way you talked to Cam was appalling.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I can't wait to spend a weekend with all of my North Carolina bros celebrating the spirit of christmas =]

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Roxy if i truthfully respond to that post, than in some way i will be hurting snaps feelings. So im just going to say you are correct, and i am wrong.

Purple

Hi guys!
I don't even troll you guys really, I just say stupid stuff because i'm stupid.

Back to the subject of the christmas thing. If i had a ride I could come right? :]

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Wtf, I love Keith. ***** is real as ****. He pisses people off better than anybody else.
trolling or not, i thank you josh.

but honestly, for the people of melee that do not like me.... let me know. I will beat you in ur game with the gayest character, and then ill take ur girl from u and give her this black ****.

Most of y'all don't even realize your community is getting eaten from within. And those who already know it dont do **** about it.

I lol.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
keith, i've always wondered why you hate Melee and the community so much.

Maybe "hate" isn't the right word, but you catch my drift?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I do not hate melee. I fn' love that game, i just like brawl more.

I do not hate the melee community, it's just most of the melee players i have met/ talk to have been scum ( not just talking about NC btw, mostly it's other states.). it's simple as that. Maybe i have just had a bad experience with them, what ev.

Oh and everyone go here, for a Christmas blast.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292145

inb4jontrollsme

BBQ°

Smash Champion
mmm ok. lol it just seems like you hate on us for no good reason. Bad impressions/assumptions I guess.

Top Bottom