• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Christmas with the North Carolina Smash Family 12/18 ~ 12/19, Josh's house!!

null55

Smash Master
don't worry DJ my house party is [now] 2 days long *** over whenevr

null55

Smash Master
dude i wouldn't even detract that many people from ur little you-gay-yo fest.

the people who wanna play you-gay-yo or f@gic or w/e stupid *** trading card games are going on are gonna stay here with you, so don't worry about it.

whoever wants to come over to my house and get drunk/play poker/serious pillow fight/throw beanie babies at each other/play super monkey ball 2 dog fight/MM me in Mario Tennis/play double dash/play the original mario strikers/****/smoke hookah/laugh/actually have fun/etc. can come over.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
On a serious note, I was searched today by the officer at our school, he pulled me out and said they're were people who said I was holding some, and I did have some, but Uhh yeah I wasn't caught.

Tl;dr be smart about being dumb

null55

Smash Master
dude i wouldn't even detract that many people from ur little you-gay-yo fest.

the people who wanna play you-gay-yo or f@gic or w/e stupid *** trading card games are going on are gonna stay here with you, so don't worry about it.

whoever wants to come over to my house and get drunk/play poker/serious pillow fight/throw beanie babies at each other/play super monkey ball 2 dog fight/MM me in Mario Tennis/play double dash/play the original mario strikers/****/smoke hookah/laugh/actually have fun/etc. can come over.
on a actual serious note though,

i am serious about all of this.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
cam you little mother ****ing ****** *****, I haven't seen you since May so you're going to ****ing come to this one and ****ing spend time with me you *******

null55

Smash Master
im not coming for some stupid TCG bull****. I'M GETTING DRUNK AND HAVING FUN WITH PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT MARIO KART DOUBLE DASH, BILLIARDS, MARIJUANA, ALCOHOL, AND SPLENDOR.

besides this is the only card in my deck:

you're welcome to come to my place, DH.

301 Waycross Dr., Greensboro, NC
Camron Javad Salami

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i dont get it.
but i'll **** u in mvc3.
i'll pick whatever 3 people look coolest cuz I know basically nothing about it
hype

null55

Smash Master
stingerz if u come to my rich *** house in gboro in stead of whatever crap hole this bull**** is being held at, i will MM the **** out of you in pool.

while getting drunk.

with a cowboy hat on.

god i love [insert not Smith's plans]

stingers

Smash Obsessed
hmmmmmm
thats a lot more tempting than yugioh tournaments
smith ur gonna have to try rly hard to win me over

Top Bottom