• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chu Dat Special Haunted Halloween Biweekly Results (11/1/08)

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
who won crews?
1st Place - Chinesah's crew:
Chinesah
DK SmAsH
TurboGilman
BowserTree
Vanilla Waffle

Last night kicked so much ***! Thanks Chu for the great time and everyone for coming and making it a fun halloween party! Everyone's gettin so goodz... On that note good **** Slikvik for steppin it up and good **** MD/VA for being the best region in the world! We keep building the best players thanks to H2YLs consistent rapings... Too bad crews was single elimination but that only made it ****balls intense... Chillins crew was the funniest because he was like an overlord commanding minions to go forth and weaken his enemy before delivering the final blow himself... Holy **** Turbo was our wrecking ball with his commanding **** of +5 or so good **** dude! And Chinesah that was the gayest/sickest fox **** I've ever seen... I heard Boss ***** in crews and when we fought his crew for finals he went last thus Btree promptly called him "The final Boss" and took him out as the final player in our crew...and other people should fill in more details about crews... Costumes were hilarious and I can't wait to see more pictures... and thank you Clay Cooters for FINALLY coming to a tourny you guys are awesome! Omni is too good...

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I know a good way to make it finish earlier. Take away Melee entirely >:3

Marth is elegant.

why did you enter the tourneys then XD

We could also do what we're doing in UMD. Making a pure melee tourney. Just have pure brawl/pure melee tourneys, and then they won't conflict/tourneys will run faster.

slik 5th place? nice ****.

also props to thumbs/shinku for that picture. Good stuff. I'm so sad that I missed this, but my job took priority.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Azen used Marth? Awesome :D

Looked fun. I wish there was Smash at my Halloween party. Just a lot of booze, music and a$$.

Deez.

Smash Lord
I did horrible at this tournament =\ wasn't feeling it really. But did do good in my MM's against some pretty good people. Ill step it up at Hats tournament. and I have a partner for Hats tournament so please people dont PM me about being my partner it gets annoying...

-ADA-

Smash Apprentice
His Johns aren't fake

The johns were great on his loss to ADA. Amusing, i give them 9/10

lol at that. Eventually I got tired of his johns and tornado spammed. :DD And I am proud for doing so.

Good **** Btree and K-9. I definately DID NOT deserve that win. Ya know, cause his controller was ****ed up and he had to switch it twice, because of the lag, because of the bad match-up (although he said it was good earlier that day), and countless other circumstances so he should have won. But either way. No Johns. :p

Yeah this biweekly was too good.

Shoutouts later maybe. lol.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
lol at that. Eventually I got tired of his johns and tornado spammed. :DD And I am proud for doing so.

Good **** Btree and K-9. I definately DID NOT deserve that win. Ya know, cause his controller was ****ed up and he had to switch it twice, because of the lag, because of the bad match-up (although he said it was good earlier that day), and countless other circumstances so he should have won. But either way.
What the hell? XD I never said it was a bad match up before, during or after the fight, wolf is a decent character to fight against meta knight Imo and one loss isn't gonna change that. On the note of the controller, it was ****ed up, I showed you that, the R button wasn't working at all and the whole right wing was cracked /falling off. Btw, I'm interested as to where you got this whole "lag" thing from, XD it was an offline match, you spammed, I couldn't deal with it due to inexperience in my meta game, my problem and dude you were spamming from the start of match one........ with meta knight XD, everyone who saw the match agreed, and hey, I'll admit I johned, it's one of my faults, but I'm working on it. I'll be back with more meta exp next time, til then.

On another note, the bi-weekly was awesome yet again, the crew matches were definitely a plus, hope we do it again. Later.

boss8

Smash Hero
What the hell? XD I never said it was a bad match up before, during or after the fight, wolf is a decent character to fight against meta knight Imo and one loss isn't gonna change that. On the note of the controller, it was ****ed up, I showed you that, the R button wasn't working at all and the whole right wing was cracked /falling off. Btw, I'm interested as to where you got this whole "lag" thing from, XD it was an offline match, you spammed, I couldn't deal with it due to inexperience in my meta game, my problem and dude you were spamming from the start of match one........ with meta knight XD, everyone who saw the match agreed, and hey, I'll admit I johned, it's one of my faults, but I'm working on it. I'll be back with more meta exp next time, til then. Later.
lol mits you where johning the whole night.........:laugh:

Duo55

Smash Ace
Good **** to everyone who I got a chance to play :p once again I hada good time playing you guyz. Shout outs from N.C...

Chu - Ofcourse the host gets the first SO. Good tourney, good food, good ****. Seriously though bro, I had a good time. P.S. draft crews were amazingly fun, please start incorperating that every time o.o ... pretty plz?

Chillindude829 crew - we suck. but seriously if I ever SD in a crew match again, somebody hit me in the back of the head with a controller. Sorry guys :/ I was playing pretty ****y that time. Not much of a night person (lol or rather a morning person) I was sleepy as hell.

JCeaser - Good **** man, lotsa fun matches. Thnx for flatning my Luigi > R.O.B. theroy hopes and dreams... I'll stick to fox vs R.O.B. from now on... hes the only thing I can seem to get to work :,(

SiN (aka rolling lucario guy) - good games man, I had fun in our dittos. You had me sweating like the whole time XD. Also, me, and you still gotta kick the **** out Deez, and mitsu in a twin vs twin Team MM. We got that **** in the bag.

SlickVick - I was so close, but you just had to crush my dreams of top ten didn't you? XD jk man, good ****, you peach fun to fight. Its was really close, but you got me in the end. Maybe next time I'll take the set. Until next time.

Boss - lol, thats right, I mm'ed boss to Mario dittos, and I'll do it again too. (no for real, were doing that **** again, that was too fun) but seriously, that was awesome. I want use mario in tourney too someday as well. I learned alot from watching yours, like caping 101, and how the flood can be used. Anyways man, hope you wisdom teeth stop hurtin ya.

people working the food - omg I love your spagetti, and the wings were awesome as well, keep that **** comming, I love it. (pass that message to um for me will ya chu? =) thnx)

everyone I forgot - good **** =D

well, I got to be going now, I'll see most of you again I'm sure. Next time. ;)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I think the best part of the night was when Nacker's ROB lost to Meep's ICs, so Nacker switched to MK and won, and the whole roomed booed him.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
lol mits you where johning the whole night.........:laugh:
What else is new =P jkjkjkjk Good **** Mitsu and Duo, reppin' NC as best you can. Hope to play y'all soon in both Melee and Brawl, unless MK is banned, then I'm quitting Brawl =X

I think the best part of the night was when Nacker's ROB lost to Meep's ICs, so Nacker switched to MK and won, and the whole roomed booed him.
Aww... :(

That makes Dark Hart sad.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
My share of the pics.

A few of the costumes that I had the chance to photo. (Not even a quarter of the ppl that dressed up)

Host- Chu Dat - I thought this one was very cool, all of the stuff used in his costume were authentic, good s*** chu.

Winner of the costume contest - J Caeser - Awesome stuff dude, very original. We should have done that sword skit XD Bow down to Caeser.

Runner up - Myself - The Dark Lord in the flesh, you b****'s see that sword, any other john complaints? I didn't think so. XD

One of the top 5 - Forte - One of the more colorful costumes, nice work man.

One of the top 5 - Nacker - If you didn't lyfao at this, you need to see a mental therapist.

One of the top 5 - DK Smash - This pic was taken after the judges announced that Dk smash didn't make the final cut...... needless to say, he F-smashed the entire panel of judges at once..... not pretty.

Contestant - Ada the Tornada - Ada and his poke'mon pal, no one could defeat him a duel, especially when he called forth his legendary poke'mon Meta Knight XD (ok I'm done for real this time.)

Contestant - ???? sorry dude - A pretty good Luigi get up, he even gave us his fighter stance.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
A few random pics of the on going tourney.

LOL

MM's ftw.

Chu, dishin out *** whoopins.

Free play.

@ other ppl with pics: Get those **** things up.

chillindude829

Smash Master
good **** mits, didnt you get a group shot at the beginning of the costume contest where everyone with a costume got in the shot? i wanna see that

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
Well, boss was working the camera, I dont think the flash was on XD couldn't see a **** thing, but I think CK got a few shots of it among other things in the tourney, someone should tell him to post those things.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Guh...Chu I apologize for missing that wifi match Mitsu set up. x.x;

I wanted to show you my Kirby. T-T

Top Bottom