• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chu Dat Special Haunted Halloween Biweekly Results (11/1/08)

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Lilb, does Bonk's wii have a match of a wolf getting beaten up by a marth?
I want to see me getting the works from azen again if you have it :|

Edit: 2 matches*

EditEdit: Awww, nvm I see they aren't rep vids. Never mind :p

g-regulate

Smash Hero
also, Btree sorry i left without giving you that $5, we didnt get paid our prize money until right before we left. ill get you next time i promise.

also, ill money match ($5) any of the following people in the future in any of the following matchups
my Fox vs ROB
my Kirby vs DDD/Wolf/Falco
my Peach vs Wolf/Wario
my Snake vs Anyone else

Deez, Sin, Thumbs, Yostir, lil B, Bonk, EE, Nacker, Yo, CK, Korn, theTantalus, Chinesah, JCaesar, Slikvik, Taj, Oathmeal, GODISMYROCK, K9, ADA, Shinku, HAT, Smashgod + LLOD, Noraa, Lobos.

chu you should play Kawaii Bunny, ive played her online she isnt bad!!!

Deez.

Smash Lord
also, Btree sorry i left without giving you that $5, we didnt get paid our prize money until right before we left. ill get you next time i promise.

also, ill money match ($5) any of the following people in the future in any of the following matchups
my Fox vs ROB
my Peach vs Wolf/Wario
my Snake vs Anyone else

Deez, Sin, Thumbs, Yostir, lil B, Bonk, EE, Nacker, Yo, CK, Korn, theTantalus, Chinesah, JCaesar, Slikvik, Taj, Oathmeal, GODISMYROCK, K9, ADA, Shinku, HAT, Smashgod + LLOD, Noraa, Lobos.

Why you calling me out G-reg???... :confused::confused:

Kenrawr

Smash Master

my Fox vs ROB
my Peach vs Wolf/Wario
my Snake vs Anyone else

Half those matchups seem exclusive to me and Chinesah :p
I'll do Wolf vs. Peach $5.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
G-Reg I'll do my Wario vs your Peach, but I'm not doing ROB vs Fox, eff that, I had a hard enough time vs Duo.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Lilb, does Bonk's wii have a match of a wolf getting beaten up by a marth?
I want to see me getting the works from azen again if you have it :|

Edit: 2 matches*

EditEdit: Awww, nvm I see they aren't rep vids. Never mind :p
I have the vid I will upload soon

my Fox vs ROB
my Peach vs Wolf/Wario
my Snake vs Anyone else

lets go but I don't have 5$ though so it will have to be 2$ or 3$

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer

my Fox vs ROB
my Peach vs Wolf/Wario
my Snake vs Anyone else

By Smashgod + LLOD, do you mean both of us at the same time versus you?

Top Bottom