• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chu Dat's DOJO Results

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
seriously its not my fault my dads is gay.............i did ask him but he said i didnt prepare for da stuff etc............he was actually ok with me having it he said i didnt do wat i was supposed to do before.............and if yall want to bann me go ahead .........yo bad my dad kicked me out the house for dis thats why i was getting my stuff not hiding the tantalus..............well i apoligize to chu and the people i inconvienced..........
In the other thread you said your dad was ok with it but that you hadn't told him the date.

Look, i'm not here to hate on people, but what you did was wrong. I still think there should be consequences- as ultimately the responsibility is in your hands if you provide the venue.

May you learn from your mistake and improve. Sounds like you have a tough life with the folks if they kicked you out.

Just remember people plan their days around this stuff, and money is involved. We need things to be as concrete as possible beforehand.

IN SUMMARY: Don't suck

Rang3

is being watched
seriously its not my fault my dads is gay.............i did ask him but he said i didnt prepare for da stuff etc............he was actually ok with me having it he said i didnt do wat i was supposed to do before.............and if yall want to bann me go ahead .........yo bad my dad kicked me out the house for dis thats why i was getting my stuff not hiding the tantalus..............well i apoligize to chu and the people i inconvienced..........

ChuDat

Smash Master
Your a fu*king liar. When ur ready to make a god@mn sincere apology to the public, we'll consider unbanning u (That means tell the truth stupid.)

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
lil b, edit immediately

Chu's right, according to him his Dad had no idea what was going on as Chu had to stay up till crazy hours in the morning to figure it out

Admit that you lied, Lie! That easy.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
The way I see it is that the IC's are risk/reward. If you can keep nana alive you can destroy. If you lose nana you are basically playing 1/8th of a character. In other words, although you can take someones stock 0-death with nana, someone can take your stock 0-death without nana (well, not as one combo, a much slower process, you get my point). The result is something like this match: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQmORsmNzFo

meepxzero

Smash Master
i might not do the infinite anymore in ur biweekly chu. I honestly got a lot better when i played at dks without relying on it (majority of the week). Since ur tournies are just 5 bux usually i just wont take it as seriously as bigger tournies now.

you dont really need to ban it i wont do it anymore on ur biweeklies. I figure if i didnt go all out on this biweekly and lost to atomsk then md/va morale would go down the sh itter not that it isnt bad enough already.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
i might not do the infinite anymore in ur biweekly chu. I honestly got a lot better when i played at dks without relying on it (majority of the week). Since ur tournies are just 5 bux usually i just wont take it as seriously as bigger tournies now.

you dont really need to ban it i wont do it anymore on ur biweeklies. I figure if i didnt go all out on this biweekly and lost to atomsk then md/va morale would go down the sh itter not that it isnt bad enough already.
you should still do it

falco03

Smash Lord
im srry everyone .........i wanna no how i can make it up to everybody....................to everyone who thinks my name is lie because i lie its because its post to be the oppisite of da truth......like da lie ......yea i no its really dumb

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
im srry everyone .........i wanna no how i can make it up to everybody....................to everyone who thinks my name is lie because i lie its because its post to be the oppisite of da truth......like da lie ......yea i no its really dumb
well da lie............ who dosnt actely lie......... i duno how ur gonna make it up to these guys....... but......... good luck 2u

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
The trashtalk discussion at the beginning made me think of something.

Poyo, this is good trashtalk, funnier, cooler and makes people smile instead of frown. Good deal, no?

Top Bottom