• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Ah whoops, now that I realized that, I meant to say Counter Clockwise xD... I got robbed of too much sleep last night, I have an excuse =P

And that joke is soo overused lolz

Turn it into the Robs Kitchen <3

Heartstring

Smash Legend
now coems my chance to be a pingas!
ok, the part of the world you live in has NOTHING to do with the way the water spins, its jsut a myth, it all depends the shape of the sink/toilet/etc.
also, cna you explain how australia is 'too small' when it is one of the largest countries in the world?
and, wahts the difference between anticlockwise and counterclockwise? i say anticlockwise and so does everyone else i know, did america change another word again?

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I was meaning that the smashscene in Australia is very small. xD

anticlockwise and counterclockwise are the same thing I guess. Sometimes words get changed around lol.

Anyway bedtime for meee~ 1 am now

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Wow it's so active on here for a Sunday morning/late Sunday night.

And holy ****, I just found out one of the guys I was playing Project M with yesterday is 30 (and moonwalking circles around me hahaha)! Suddenly I don't feel so old and creepy...

stingers

Smash Obsessed
was it cort? lol

and we all woke up early for mothers day im sure :p i cooked my mom (and my 4 lil brothers and sisters) breakfast and gave her her present in bed...im still tired from no sleep lol

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
That's really sweet, stingers. :D You deserve some rest right now I think. XD

I actually have something planned for my grandmother. Basically I'm going to clean the entire upstairs and the kitchen and then set up a little box of fake flowers (I wish I had real XD) in her bedroom with "Happy Mother's Day" drawn on some paper. I may add more to this but I plan on the moment a lot so that will probably happen. XD

I already sent my mom a mother's day card and I'm going to call her later today. Wish I could be there to do more for her though. :(

stingers

Smash Obsessed
my grandfather died about a week ago so we're taking my grandmom out for a nice dinner later

sudai you rich or something? :p

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I definitely will~

If I only had a spy cam, the things I'd do with it, lol. XD ^^

I do have an old camcorder and a phone camera, so I can take pictures of the cleaned rooms and Mimi's room for proof. :p

Sudai

Stuff here
I'm gonna rig my whole house up with cameras which will involve a few spy cams and have quite a few extra for other stuff. X)

So don't come to my house and do anything you'd be embarrassed about. lolololol

Oh, and my grandma comment went for both of you, btw. XD

Speaking of females, I am one ^_^.

Australia is soo small, theres only like 3 girls (including me) that actually play in tournaments =< ohhh well.

And now I'm bored so have a pretty picture everyone xD

I have too much spare time >_>.
I TOTALLY ****ING CALLED IT YOU GUYS.

I TOTALLY ****ING CALLED IT
capsfilter

And also I woke up from an amazingly surreal dream to make my mommy brekkist in bed.

:<

Oh well, it's just one day, and she deserves it.

And my condolences stingers...

Top Bottom