• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Bees!

Smash Ace
Hey guys I am back! I got 5th! I will post full results soon. (It wasn't a big tourney or anything but there were some good players there.) Also it was my first tourney oos so I am hyped.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
guys Nintendo made us

(man this board is so active, I had to go ack like 5 pages to see my last post and catchup, well anyways, here I go)

Only nubs stay awake till 4:30AM.
sigh, I had to stay awake for tourney play 5 live stream (event finishes at like 1:30 am in socal which is 4:30 over here in Ontario, Canada.

Oh don't even get me started on America. XD
are you not american?

boys maining rob are weird too.
therefore maining ROB is weird.

Fun fact: Black people are pure homo-sapiens. White/asians/everything else has Neanderthal DNA
lol Black power ftw

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I want to visit Canada again. I was so young when I went last time, the only thing I can remember was a convenience store guy yelling at me and kicking me out because I payed with American money, when there was a sign that clearly said "We accept American currency" on the door on the way in. XD

/randomness

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Fire those union people, hire some more janitors and hire low-cost replacement workers so that the extra dividends can be used to buy swanky furniture.

EDIT: Like those couches in the Narthex. Lightning looked really comfortable sitting in one.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Yo Chibo, where's that thread you made about that AT where you glide toss cancel into UpB to keep momentum in the air? I'm adding it to the guide but I don't know what to call it and I want a video.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I didn't make the thread for it. I actually learned it from a video. I'm not sure if I have it favorited or not. Either way, the video called it the Speed UpB, which is what I've been calling it since I used it cause it makes sense and sounds cool. If you want a clip of it used in tourney you can see me do it in my latest combo video on an ICs on FD.

Afrayail

Smash Ace
*late*

I totally posted in that pic thread, thanks for the link :) I have a Pikachu that's the perfect size for ROB <3 They're so cute. Expect many more nerdy pictures to surface >.<;;;

Also, is it sad that the only MU I know and feel confident playing is the ROB vs MK? =/ I don't know if I want to bother with MLG, since I'm grossly lacking in MU experience. Maybe if I wear a ROB shirt, people will try and CP MK anyway and I could stand a chance.. lol.

Top Bottom