• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

jjvirus

Smash Champion

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Oh that's her? She's alright. Didn't deserve to make it to the next round, though.
I think she did, but it's w/e. Idk why she was put into the Dance category instead of the Novelty category. I'm just rootin' for my fellow dance groups. :) Wreckless, Strikers, and Fighting Gravity namely. I also like Hanibal and Prince Poppycock. :o

Even though the show is kinda off, watch it, people! :D

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Nor do I, generally, but the lady follows specifically America's Got Talent which means that unless I like being punched or ignored all night, I follow American's Got Talent.

And yeah, Prince Poppycock is, given his name and his look, rather talented.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
I don't follow talent shows.
You're missing out, mannnn. Tell me this doesn't make you go "Wow!": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puLZe-IKbnY

Nor do I, generally, but the lady follows specifically America's Got Talent which means that unless I like being punched or ignored all night, I follow American's Got Talent.

And yeah, Prince Poppycock is, given his name and his look, rather talented.
At least you're watching it. XP

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Dajayman is officially banned from this forum.

Haruhi is right below EVE and Vaporeon Chick in people who need to be worshiped.

Also, Fighting Gravity is really similar to something that's been on Youtube for a long time. Doesn't make it not impressive, just kinda stealing. Like those guys last year who ripped off the Blue Man Group.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Dajayman is officially banned from this forum.

Haruhi is right below EVE and Vaporeon Chick in people who need to be worshiped.

Also, Fighting Gravity is really similar to something that's been on Youtube for a long time. Doesn't make it not impressive, just kinda stealing. Like those guys last year who ripped off the Blue Man Group.
Yeah, I saw the acts before AGT as well, but it's still nice. :p

Lady Gaga
EVE
Vaporeon chicks

Nobody else matters.
Haruhi does indeed matter. >: (

I believe we need a poll. I challenege Lady Gaga's validity on that list.

Yea or Nay on Gaga? WHAT SAY YOU ROBOTS?!
GaGa definitely belongs on the list.

Poreotics needs to be on the list as well. THEY DANCE TO TETRIS <_<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeO5yQ0yzz0&feature=related

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Okay, we need to wait on Sudai's opinion.

Even if it's a yea, though, she's not making the list.

Nobody will care about Lady Gaga in two years, unless she has a kid and gives it a cigarette or some **** like that.

Top Bottom