• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
that hack is...erm, interesting
though with arms like that, it realyl makes some of r.o.bs best moves useless.

game for social!
what do you feel are r.o.bs best 5 moves? in no particular order
for me:
d-smash
gyro
robo laser
f-air
n-air/b-air (not sure which i like more)

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
DownSmash, DownSmash, DownSmash, DownSmash, DownSmash, DownSmash, DownSmash, DownSmash, DownSmash, DownSmash, DownSmash, DownSmash, DownSmash, DownSmash,DownSmash,DownSmash~!

=3?

Naw I like

B-air
U-tilt
N-air
Gyro
annnnnnnd DSMASHES

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol, the funny thing is, i always felt i sucked with r.o.b, then my brother started using him back when i still sucked in general (ike fsmash everywhere XD) and i could never got round the dsmash, so i sorta picked r.o.b up as a potential secondary (and he is now) after my dk just couldnt cut it at the national when i fought an mk.
and now this happened XD
best secondary evar

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
hehe lucky =P.

Yeah I get to go away to sydney for a week or so next week, which im looking forward to. They've got the better smashers so it should help me get betters. Too much mk in melbourne so me and my friend viva renamed it to Metabourne :p

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Nah sydney barely has any mk, maybe 1 or 2 use him as a secondary but thats about it. Melbourne has waaay too many. Kinda sucks not getting to play many characters =/. I remember having a pool with 5 people who all used mk. I got through and placed second, but it still gets annoying playing the same character over and over again..

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Nah sydney barely has any mk, maybe 1 or 2 use him as a secondary but thats about it. Melbourne has waaay too many. Kinda sucks not getting to play many characters =/. I remember having a pool with 5 people who all used mk. I got through and placed second, but it still gets annoying playing the same character over and over again..
yeah, we've got a pretty good balance in the uk, maybe a little heavy in diddy marth and sort of r.o.b, no-one mains rob anymore though, but a fair few people second him (me for example)
we only have two mk's that are notable in the country.
im best ganon in uk tho, its all good XD

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Yeah, our mks here are kinda meh. But I still dislike the mu alot xD, I'm the only rob main left in aus now. Mostly because australians smash scene is really small, so alot of characters go around being unloved. Most people have moved to B tier and up now, but we still have occasional low tiers pop up every now and then xP. Australia has alot of snake too i guess

Not sure if you meant me chibo, but i dont have matches of me up yet. I want to upload some eventually though. xD Theres only doubles matches of me ages back when I was horrible lmao.

But if i get access to a capture card, ill probably start uploading some... Although dont expect anything amazing... I'm probably below average D;

I want thursday and friday to hurry up <3

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I have the replay and name code when i save mine (homebrew is quite handy <3)

@chibo I'll give you some replays after this weekend, since we'll be doing a tournament at the meet im going to xD

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I rage too hard on wifis, I wish I could contain my rage xP.

I should go to bed soon too, need to stop living off 5 hours of sleep @_@

Chibo did you ever end up drawing that rob picture?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
We should all attempt to draw robs :3. I have some art somewhere but my drawings are quite shocking D: although its still fun anyways.
youre asking me, a dyspraxic, to draw?
this is gonna be one of those 'you raff you rose' moments if i ever draw one

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Starturds, there's a Melee smashfest on Saturday at College Park (it's in MD along the Capital Beltway, not too far from you). Assuming some hype builds up and people are going, you think you could make it to that? If you parents don't wanna drive that far, I can hook you up with a ride with Thunderhorse who live in the Fairfax area.

Top Bottom