• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
huh?

Not that I recall.... We only did it in the mk social ages ago and it ended up being locked for a couple of days lol.

Was surprised I didnt get an infraction for what we did lulz.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
short circuit is a film about a robot called johnny 5...now i think back to it, he looks a fair bit like r.o.b

Heartstring

Smash Legend
an evening after apex perhaps? we can book rooms as robs or sumtin
i sure as **** dont want to have to book a room alone. i think im the only uk man going :(

Heartstring

Smash Legend
failures the lot of you XD
eitehr way, i effectively need to find some peoples to stay with if no-one from uk is going :L

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
It's only a failure if you have all the possible means to go but just don't want to despite options. ;D

If you would have to sacrifice your livelihood for it then it's not worth it. XD

As for me, I have my reasons.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
an evening after apex perhaps? we can book rooms as robs or sumtin
i sure as **** dont want to have to book a room alone. i think im the only uk man going :(
If you can't find anyone to room with, I can probably squeeze you in. I hope you like Project M though, because that's basically all my crew plays :p At the very least all of us should find some time to hang out and do ROB stuff.

I'm only going if someone goes with me.
I'm only going if someone pays my way. yay money
Why not start a fund like toasty?

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
NOOOOOoooooooo............. ;________;

I haven't had the chance to save up my money... I only have less than $20 cash left on hand T_T

Looks like I won't be getting a 3DS for at least a year or two. :/ Really wanted Pokemon Rumble Blast sooner... but I'll have to let it go lol. Mainly I just want any new Okami game that comes out, but that will be on the 3DS too :\

Meh, they're not going anywhere anyway. XD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
If you can't find anyone to room with, I can probably squeeze you in. I hope you like Project M though, because that's basically all my crew plays :p At the very least all of us should find some time to hang out and do ROB stuff.
i see. ive asked mr. strife about housing around the venue. but id love to take a good look at project M. id obviously want to paly a bit of brawl as wel, but i can do that at the actual venue...plus im going to enjoy myself, not get overly engrossed in the tournament. its why im gonig double ganon in doubles XD

Top Bottom