• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Blue color one (sort of like my text) that has shades, but not like HABs, like regular cool ones

imo

Or a Chuubo, whatever the hell that is

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I would love an Azu-nyan Chuchu. (my avatar right now) :3

Also fu, I finally started practicing AE again. I'm gonna be playing Sakura. We should play sometime soon, but I'm busy this weekend. Maybe during the week.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i suggest we take down the unity ruleset discussion, that place is a cesspool of rage and twelve year olds writing paragraphs of turdspeak. it will be such a hilarious attack

Heartstring

Smash Legend
because you dont lose your soul for using him, unlike MK. XD
and hes fun.
for some reason im so fluid moving with rob and ganon...but my ike is better, how?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yknow with whats going on right now, i may end up in australia...what part do i need to end up in to have a valid brawl community nearby?

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
The part that's not Australia, you know, called the US :troll:

But really, our country is about to collapse financially. We just lost our international credit rating. You should move to Japan, at least you'll truly enjoy yourself before the radiation gets to you. ;)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i know that
im jsut asking, what bit has the most active smash scene?
or yknow, where our resident robs come from, thats cool too

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i play street fighter too
my being your stereotypical british gentleman (i wish to think anyway) who do you think i main in said game?
also, i am now 18 years old, f yeah

Top Bottom