• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
http://www.dorkly.com/comic/46403/if-websites-were-pokemon

This is surprisingly clever. I like Googull's ability:

Genius.
And yes, that ability is perfect. XD

I actually want to end up playing PS All Stars. I'd probably main either Raiden or Nariko. I'd be getting a PS3 for Okami HD anyway so might as well have some other good games on it too. I've basically been an almost exclusively Nintendo gamer (only got an Xbox and 2 games for it) but Okami HD is making me switch.

Also, red and scary > all.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'm kinda the opposite. I've given up on the Smash series, but I do still enjoy most 1st party Nintendo games (and I definitely don't wanna miss the next game by Monolith Soft).

:phone:

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Pikmin 3 and the rumored TWEWY 2 are my only reasons for wanting a Wii U
Wait, TWEWY 2 will be a console game (assuming the rumor for a sequel is true)?

As far as name colors go, I gave up my pursuit of a purple name for now; Brawl's metagame is too advanced for me to contribute anything to be of value enough to be a Brawl BRoomer. Sooooo, I'm saving my pursuit for the inevitable Smash 4 Backroom. :p

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Cant wait until after christmas when I go see evreryone in sydney and get to play % player nintendo land <3.

But its gonna suck having to get more wiimotes motionplus. Money ***** D:. Although going halfs with my boyfriend. So not so bad :p.

The zelda minigame looks like amazing fun <3. As for smash 4, I dont want to get too excited. I bet rob will probably get kicked out aswell :<.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
I'm just hopelessly waiting for Geno to get put in. I know he is NEVER going to be a part of the roster, but my childhood still gives me a small sense of hope.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I'm just hopelessly waiting for Geno to get put in. I know he is NEVER going to be a part of the roster, but my childhood still gives me a small sense of hope.
See all I know about this geno character is that it came from mario rpg and nothing else

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Geno is pretty cool. I played Super mario rpg on an emulator since it was never released here.

I just think Rob could go because hes unpopular. But at the same time, I suppose you're right about the uniqueness.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I'll ask here because I never get answered on the Q and A

How do I get off the ledge
To let go, either press away from the ledge, press down while hanging on the ledge (this causes a fastfall), or you can simply jump to perform a jump from the ledge. Is there anything in particular you're looking for as far as ledge options go?

dettadeus

Smash Lord
about 90% of the time i see people say "oh man wouldn't it be cool if X was in smash 4" they're in or planned to be in crusade

more people need to check out my game ; -;

@above i usually fire an uncharged gyro right onto the edge and camp with lasers until my opponent just gets tired of it and lets me back on

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Dunno if I could livestream it, but there are vids up on various youtube accounts.

Might make another ROB preview at some point too, I only have a couple moves left to make. ;D

Top Bottom