• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Because he casualised brawl with silly things like tripping and such. No hit stun and essentially a pretty flawed game. But I guess it could be our fault for trying to turn a party game competitive.

Just my opinion anymway. Its still a fun game, but very irritating in competitive play due to top characters really outcasting anything below them. Metaknight is prettty strong aswell. eep.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
G-P who are you coming with? Fuzzyness or Jolteon by any chance? I'm not sure who's coming from the UK but I know most of the P:M playing ones now.

InternetExplorer is housing a bunch of people for free, including my group. You could ask him.
Fuzzy and I were originally planning to go, but we can't make it anymore. I have an exam clash and he was recently hired.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
G-P who are you coming with? Fuzzyness or Jolteon by any chance? I'm not sure who's coming from the UK but I know most of the P:M playing ones now.
Fuzzy and I were originally planning to go, but we can't make it anymore. I have an exam clash and he was recently hired.
As shown J, both are flaking on us. Im travelling with a guy called sol64, he isnt particularly good, but always up for learning

as for this spot at 'internet explorers' do you think me and sol64 can get in on it?

Bouffaloof

Smash Rookie
Yooo guys. Quick question. Who do you think is the best ROB? I wanna watch some videos and maybe pick up some little tricks

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Yooo guys. Quick question. Who do you think is the best ROB? I wanna watch some videos and maybe pick up some little tricks
Look for Ocean and Luminous vids from Japan, Holy Nightmare's good too. Chibosempai probably has the most vids out there. Stingers and Kiraflax are good, but there might not be much vids. Dill too.

That's all the good ROBs I can think of off the top of my head.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Speaking of minecraft guys, I was actually considering hiring a server since I do miss having a fun time with friends. Would anyone be interested by any chance? I was hoping for at least 6-7ish active people. I think the server can fit 10 on at a time and can hold 50 people.

If enough people care, I might open one up =)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Just wanted to say, the ROB Skype chat has been pretty active recently. If you're not in on it, you're missing out.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
guys i ordered my rob today

i am a man of the most hype variety

also my mom is mad at me for buying it even though this morning while I was using up a target gift card she was like "it's your money, do what you want with it"
>_>

Heartstring

Smash Legend
we look forward to pics of him when he arrives

also, please keep any and all rated M pictures off the forum, we know you LOVE rob

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Okay, well I'll be busy soon with christmas coming tomorrow. Happy christmas robbros <3

ZOMG get some rule 34 rob action happening in here YOOOS!

No not really, although DAT fanfiction. haha

Sudai

Stuff here
My parents house was literally shaking due to the fireworks around us. Fireworks are also illegal where we live. Obviously the people around us care about that law. lol

Top Bottom