• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDatz Presentz: ChuDat's dojo - Yellow Belt $300 Pot! - 6.27.09 - LIVESTREAM UP!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I'm not trolling.

Name ONE, just ONE smasher that ISN'T a scrub that I'm better than.

Exactly, I suck.
hmmm there are people that fit this bill, but I won't name names since that could hurt someone's feelings.

Ultimately, you're only the worst smasher if you want to be.

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
Chudat, if you ever decide to host brawl+ tournaments, ill travel from Georgia. Brawl+ is amazing.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Chu, if I fight someone GOD AWFUL, can I go random?

I'd prolly do better with random then Kirby against a terrible smasher as I will have no motivation to try with a main whereas if I use a character I'm not familiar with competitively (I play everyone in friendlies) I'll at least be trying...somewhat...

g-regulate

Smash Hero
chu you have made a terrible decision, now this tourney will be won by the amazing g-fortulate, aka VA whiteboys permanently excluded from H2YL for being white (or VAWPEFH2YLFBW for short)

Kenrawr

Smash Master
G-reg, forte belongs to us. Just sayin ;l

I guess I'm going to need a partner too >.> PM me. I'll take anyone :)

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I'm really gonna try and come to this since it's close. I'm gonna be reppin' Peach so get ready.

Yo, Chu, who's house is this at?

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Poyo, if you are going to mess around, then don't even bother coming and wasting our time. This is Serious Business.

LMFAO @ Greg
Alright alright fine, I'll play mainz/secondariez if I come.

But in all honesty though, I actually have been trying to secondary Yoshi, but my Yoshi is terrible, can I use him or stick with my Kirby/MK/G&W/R.O.B./Snake?

My bro mains Mario and Mario is Low Tier, but really he SAYS he mains Mario but me mainly plays Kirby now. I say I main Kirby who is who I use most in tourneyz but in friendlies I rarely play him. Here will still prolly be the same, unless its a tourney match or an MM (sometimes not even MMs) I can't get into the Kirby mindset. Which is why I mainly play my G&W in teams/friendlies.

If we don't main low tiers does that mean we're not allowed to play them PERIOD or can we still do Low Tier MMs?

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
Ima try and get off work to come to this. So with this "dojo training" theme going on should I look forward to a lot of serious friendlys?

No low-tier goofing off eh? I guess I'll be leaving my top-tier Falcon at home for this one lulz :p Hope to b there!!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Chu, if this is gonna be serious, Meep is right. We should practice as if we were using ECRC rules. So pretty much carbon copy of APEX since that's the next serious event.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Chu you REALLY should secondary ICs. You were teh best ICs in Melee. They are still good in Brawl, if you can't win with you're Kirby, infinite em, xD

ChuDat

Smash Master
Ima try and get off work to come to this. So with this "dojo training" theme going on should I look forward to a lot of serious friendlys?

No low-tier goofing off eh? I guess I'll be leaving my top-tier Falcon at home for this one lulz :p Hope to b there!!
To put it simply, yes =). Please come prepared to learn.

Chu, if this is gonna be serious, Meep is right. We should practice as if we were using ECRC rules. So pretty much carbon copy of APEX since that's the next serious event.
I agree. Meep does have a point. All national tournaments (aside from texas) do not have IC infinite banned. I'll have to look more into this though before I make a clear decision.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
To put it simply, yes =). Please come prepared to learn.

I agree. Meep does have a point. All national tournaments (aside from texas) do not have IC infinite banned. I'll have to look more into this though before I make a clear decision.
just ban them doing it unnecessarily to stall a match. make so they do it to get a kill.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
You banned the infinite cuz this has nothing to do with people getting better it's just another opportunity for you to make money, greedy a$$ mexican.

If you wanted to get better you'd play Azen.

The **** outta here

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
OMGSH I should teach people how to play DDD for 2$ an hour.

1st hour- The amazingness of the L & R button
2nd Hour- YOUR HANDS ARE MAGNETS
3rd Hour- AGGRESIVE GRABBING
4th Hour- Waddles are your buds
5th hour- Use your head. The seceret to the tornado

XDDDDD this'd be so fun

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I already taught Deez lots about what i know with DDD and i'm assuming he was able to pick up on most of it TBH.

ChuDat

Smash Master
You banned the infinite cuz this has nothing to do with people getting better it's just another opportunity for you to make money, greedy a$$ mexican.

If you wanted to get better you'd play Azen.

The **** outta here
You are a 23-24 year old man that still lives at home with his mommy and daddy and still hasn't driven a car yet and doesn't own a license.

If you wanted to drive earlier, you'd get your lazy oreo a$$ to the DMV.

get the ****slapz knee* outta here :chuckle:

I hate DDD. D: <-- Korn ****z

Top Bottom