• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDatz Presentz: ChuDat's dojo - Yellow Belt $300 Pot! - 6.27.09 - LIVESTREAM UP!

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
You are a 23-24 year old man that still lives at home with his mommy and daddy and still hasn't driven a car yet and doesn't own a license.

If you wanted to drive earlier, you'd get your lazy oreo a$$ to the DMV.

get the ****slapz knee* outta here :chuckle:

OH THE IRONY THE IRONY :chuckle: now where did we all go for chu dat biweeklies :O

IRONY

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
aight imma be in there
looking forward to meeting chudat & his kirby
Imma definately be at the 'Brawl Till You Fall' Tourney so look out for Takeover1806

alvinthebrawler

Smash Rookie
Will there be any Brawl tounaments, well lets say... at California. If there are any upcoming your hosting, let me know.

Jdawg26

Smash Apprentice
Another brawl tournament that's 30 mins away from me? Yes!!!! I HAVE to go to this!

thumbswayup

Smash Master
You banned the infinite cuz this has nothing to do with people getting better it's just another opportunity for you to make money, greedy a$$ mexican.

If you wanted to get better you'd play Azen.

The **** outta here
You are a 23-24 year old man that still lives at home with his mommy and daddy and still hasn't driven a car yet and doesn't own a license.

I hate DDD. D: <-- Korn ****z
OH THE IRONY THE IRONY :chuckle: now where did we all go for chu dat biweeklies :O

IRONY
LMFAO HAHA I'm dying over here

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
THis looks awesome, I want to come if I can, I'll start looking into rides and stuff.

edit: Actually if it's the 11th, I might not come, because I have to go church sunday for easter with the family, and since it's sunday morning it's a ****load easier to commute back saturday night, but I'll see.

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
Eh. . . Uh i guess i'll come unless I have to work. But I do need a teammate. Anyone intrestead?

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion

I hate DDD. D: <-- Korn ****z
What does that have to do with you being a greedy homo? LOL

Obviously I don't have my license because I don't want to drive. But if you want a card pulling contest, don't make me **** all over you

and have driven a car, several times, f4ggot

meepxzero

Smash Master
eh watever al alt grab 3-4 times against light weights and just cg to the ledge and fairspike midweights and heavy. If you still constitute that as an infinite you might as well ban the character. Depends if u wanna ban it or not, i kinda wanna get better with ic without infiniting now.

Anyone wanna team?

Jdawg26

Smash Apprentice
****... I can't go to this because I have to visit my folks that weekend. D: I was really looking forward to training with some of MD/VA's best too... FML.

meepxzero

Smash Master
yess mk/daisy vs ice climbers! so fun
but it looks like a frustrating matchup for you lol
nawwww... I dunno why i like frustrating matches in brawl. It just makes things more interesting figuring out how to win. Although excessive stalling and running timer is stupid. Only thing i hate about this game and seeing it happen a lot at high level play.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Good stuffs Chu, I'll try and make it.

Boss and likely Famous are ****** my **** for best Mario. I need to get better

D

Deleted member

nawwww... I dunno why i like frustrating matches in brawl. It just makes things more interesting figuring out how to win. Although excessive stalling and running timer is stupid. Only thing i hate about this game and seeing it happen a lot at high level play.
I agree with this, but Brawl has made it more apparent that stalling and frustrating the opponent is a more acceptable way to play in this game. I think EC should construct a universal mindset on the subject, so we can deal with it and learn how to beat it and move on.

I mean, I'm all about showing up at a tournament and watching stallers like "you guys are fagbots" and I think flaming is a definite part of the EC regional identity, but at the end of the day no matter how gay it is we should be mopping their asses regardless.

Top Bottom