• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chudatz & Woodbridge VA Presentzs: The Epic of Woodbridge Volume III: June 13th

Deez.

Smash Lord
when have I ever aimed you about anything.. you always aim me saying is boss at your house? or u say stop making fun of me man on boards.

and I don't money match you because I don't want to give your a** money. I mean we could money match for a chipotle Burrito and then ill lose on purpose because im a good friend. XD and in the end i did you a huge favor.

Edit: I'll mm you Oath, you burnt overweight off brand a** sticky hands no skill at brawl SMURF!

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
when have I ever aimed you about anything.. you always aim me saying is boss at your house? or u say stop making fun of me man on boards.

and I don't money match you because I don't want to give your a** money. I mean we could money match for a chipotle Burrito and then ill lose on purpose because im a good friend. XD and in the end i did you a huge favor.
you asked me if you can team with me like 5 times at minimum.. and recently you asked meep lol

have fun avoiding the truth :) .. just keep teaming with your brother = too goodz !!

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
you also don't see me as a crewmate :( *melody* why can't weeeeeeeeeeee be friends, why can't weeeeeeeeeeeee be friends *melody* i mean weren't asians and blacks treated bad.... we clearly should unite and target the.... ummmmmm, *cough cough* they may be watching

Deez.

Smash Lord
thats an Indian you stupid ****. why did you have to enter this conversation. sigh... fawk it you win. dont have enough energy right now. and Famous stfu.

boss8

Smash Hero
YO IM LAUGHIN MY *** OFF RIGHT NOW........

DANCE MY PUPPETS DANCE!!!!

its so funny how easy i can start things and the escalade like 2 pages.....ROFL

you people are blind....im like the new EE.....

but that pic was MAD funny ROFL......korn deez stop fighting over dumb stuff....i dont want any of that he started it crap.....cause korn really did just bring up deez's name for no reason...

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
OMG this **** is hilarious................. I go to look for some tournies to go to and i come to find deez and sin bannd from this tourny lmao wtf. hmm and ****, Deez honestly tho... u always say ur sandbagging but it seems like that happens every single MM or tourny match u lose....

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Oh shnap! Taj steppin in..! XD

>.>

<.<

Whats gonna happen next, tune in soon! lol... SWF = Drama now-a-days. D:

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Oh shnap! Taj steppin in..! XD

>.>

<.<

Whats gonna happen next, tune in soon! lol... SWF = Drama now-a-days. D:

True but I could care less. There are few people in this area's community that I respect beyond their skill level, as actual people, but most of them suck ***, meatride pro's to train them and such, but they STILL suck. They talk all this garbage online, but when it comes to throw down they **** out because they think people aren't gonna say ****

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
True but I could care less. There are few people in this area's community that I respect beyond their skill level, as actual people, but most of them suck ***, meatride pro's to train them and such, but they STILL suck. They talk all this garbage online, but when it comes to throw down they **** out because they think people aren't gonna say ****
I feel the same way Taj... I have a select few people in the Smash Community outside of the local smashers in my area that I consider actual friends. Woodbridge is the majority of them.. but there is nothing we can do to change the community cause there will always be those kind of people..

All we can do is stick together.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I'm different. I don't judge people by their skill level BUT I want to be judged by my smash skill level cause Smash is all there is to me.

Even though I suck LULZ

Coney

Smash Master
All this drama is done with but honestly, this is so God**** true. I'm kinda new to the community and I'm still kinda surprised at the amount of people that're just straight...*****es for the pro players, I guess. Add the two-faced element that a lot of Smash players seem to possess ("oh yeah man, you're really good" turns to "nah, he's awful, i'm better" as soon as you're not around).

People're just silly.

o_Pulse_o

Smash Apprentice
This.

Poyo, if you suck, I'm trash. and if I'm trash I don't have a reason to be playing this game <_< but I'm here, so I'm not trash, and that means you don't suck. See how that works?
All this drama is done with but honestly, this is so God**** true. I'm kinda new to the community and I'm still kinda surprised at the amount of people that're just straight...*****es for the pro players, I guess. Add the two-faced element that a lot of Smash players seem to possess ("oh yeah man, you're really good" turns to "nah, he's awful, i'm better" as soon as you're not around).

People're just silly.
definitely true. I wish smashers couldn't be jerks about losing and janx. If someone beats me, I automatically consider them to be good, but if I know I could have beat them, I step it up next time.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
So im hoping that C3 will be a big tourney the week after this with all MD/VA present. maybe you guys would consider making the entry fee back to $5, so that everyone can maybe save some money for C3? if you want to keep it at $10 thats totally fine, just a suggestion because i know lots of people have money issues and dont enter tourneys because of them.

Deez.

Smash Lord
Wow... I need my laptop back so I can keep up with this post. newayz... who's first?

OMG this **** is hilarious................. I go to look for some tournies to go to and i come to find deez and sin bannd from this tourny lmao wtf. hmm and ****, Deez honestly tho... u always say ur sandbagging but it seems like that happens every single MM or tourny match u lose....
Wow... seriously SSR? *sigh* you really do make this to easy. Like why even talk on the boards? I mean I can see if this was a male- dating site but its not. so please do me a favor and just shut the f u c k up! and we could mm if you like it doesn't bother me one bit. But it would be my first time losing to a skirt. and no im not talking about Peach :)

Watch your mouth Deez.

XD I like when Sin and Deez try to make fun of people as if it matters.

Also Oath >>>>>>>> Deez
Lol I love you [Random Scrubs] I mean seirously you guys are the heart soul of this community only because you guys are so good at feeding the pot.:laugh: but oath and taj team mm? me and lie XD. or we could do it in singles. doesn't matter and Im sure has alot of diddy practice because he plays ESOJ so much.

haha i didn't fight with deez at all

all i did was just saying the truth :D sorry guys lol
Sure you did korn. [Sarcasm] you talk about me behind my back all the time for no reason at all. but its cool I dont even care anymore.:ohwell:

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Deez, you do not deserve to call ANYONE a random scrub.

Everyone needs to chill out a bit.

G-reg, I would like these tournaments to pick up the pace a little bit but I'd be willing to drop to $5 this time if the C3 is an all day tourney.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Deez didn't you lose to a random Pika at Apex and threaten to punch him out? Good ****, good ****.

And the same weekend you didn't make it out of pools at apex Oath was WINNING gamepad (1st in teams, 2nd in singles, total of about 150 bucks made) outplacing good players like CK and Hova.

Anyway, it's not about brawl skill level, it's about you being a complete douche for no reason.

Coney

Smash Master
I wholeheartedly endorse lowering the entry fee for this tourney! Though I don't know if I'm going to C3, I'll probably either go to this one or that one but not both...

Oath.

Smash Ace
Lol I love you [Random Scrubs] I mean seirously you guys are the heart soul of this community only because you guys are so good at feeding the pot.:laugh: but oath and taj team mm? me and lie XD. or we could do it in singles. doesn't matter and Im sure has alot of diddy practice because he plays ESOJ so much.
i barely play esoj lol, and no i dont want to mm you sweetheart and your as much as a nobody as i am in this game or perhaps your reputation is more known because of your lack to pay people mr. which i guess means your more known than i am. good job

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
"Drama"? Lol drama is form of entertainment, there's nothing entertaining about this, it's just annoying.

Why do people call stuff "drama" so much? I hate that word. It's what teens use to describe their relationship troubles. Also, I'm playing WOW right now too, about to get my mount, recruitment FTW.

BMX

Smash Lord
Deez. Honestly, dood, you're pretty much in the same status as these "random scrubs." Fill the pot. Lose in the tournament. ^^ Oath did make money, so wth? -_-. Can't call him a scrub.

Drama is just a ****. Somehow, people get into it. Taj is right, too. Why be an ahole?

Wow is bad. Case Closed.

Raikou-

Smash Apprentice
I would not mind the price lowered just this time cause C3 is supposed to be big, it's hard to spend so much money each weekend lol but it's w/e I am coming anyway.

I hope you all talk **** like this in person! XD

Top Bottom