• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chudatz & Woodbridge VA Presentzs: The Epic of Woodbridge Volume III: June 13th

BMX

Smash Lord
Man! I **** a niqqua up! lol

EE, step it up.

This tourney fee will prooly stay the same rate due to the fact that everyone <3 Woodbridge.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I'll see about the fee.

>_>

After reading some of the posts in the PR thread I THINK I'm going to lower this tourney's entry fees to $5 for each event.

Gotta run it through with the guys, though =o

More opinions are welcome.

Deez.

Smash Lord
First of all Taj Pika Pika isnt a random scrub. and please dont ever say im on teh same level as all of woodbridge. only good person u guys got is Fourte. THATS IT! and i didnt say id punch him , i told him to stfu because he was talking **** to me and i said stfu. and Taj I didnt play all my matches at Apex u ****in idiot. i played 2 of my matches and forefit the rest because i started throwing up. and Oath I dont owe anyone. I pay everyone on the spot every time i mm them. and BmX your right when u say i fill the pot. but i make all my money back in mms. so yea I guess if u wanna call that "im feeding the pot" then so be it. I'll mm all of woodbridge if you like. to show you guys arent on my level, and before ESOJ comes out of no where and says something. I'm not being cocky im just telling it how it is.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Deez, what have you EVER proven?

Stop trying to condescend our crew. You are not even close to semi-pro level and you're trying to come in here and talk ****? Get over yourself, no one ever thought you were good and that hasn't changed.

Reality check much?

Raikou-

Smash Apprentice
All that matters is I beat Hyl!an, calm down everyone.
I'll see about the fee.

>_>

After reading some of the posts in the PR thread I THINK I'm going to lower this tourney's entry fees to $5 for each event.

Gotta run it through with the guys, though =o

More opinions are welcome.
Actually leave it at 10, these tournaments have the potential to be great, lets see if maybe some OOS show up with the 10 entry fee!

I'm so fickle :3

Deez.

Smash Lord
Deez, what have you EVER proven?

Stop trying to condescend our crew. You are not even close to semi-pro level and you're trying to come in here and talk ****? Get over yourself, no one ever thought you were good and that hasn't changed.

Reality check much?
Your right K-9. I'm just going to stop talking and let my actions speak for myself.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Yeah I never said I was good, just that you're not, Deez. Anyway, yeah forte is definitely way ahead of everyone else in woodbridge but that was a crew we had because we all lived close, and were friends, not really worried about how good we were compared to each other, (I am not in the crew anymore btw) but you're behind everyone in the cootoriginals (all like, 50 of them) so I dunno why you're even saying anything.

Anyway, I will stop arguing in kenny's thread, I suggest you do too, you're just making yourself look bad.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
K-9, i dont know if i can confirm changing the C3 schedule to make it start earlier, basically i would have to prove to the owner of C3 that i can guarantee a 50+ turnout. since other tourneys are being hosted on the same day for the past few months, i havent been able to do that and therefore cant change the system.

however, if you look in the C3 thread, the tournament will last AS LONG AS IT HAS TO, no one will be kicked out. so basically if 50+ people enter the brawl tournament, the tourney will go on until it is complete, even if it's really late (lets not all pretent we go to bed before 1am on saturday nights). with enough setups and cooperation from the smashers, we could EASILY run a tournament of that size and get out at a somewhat decent hour. If something like this happens, than the owner will have more faith in the smash crowd and can begin bumping his other saturday appointments to cater to our needs.

but like i said, its your tournament and you can do what you want, i just dont like seeing people not entering tournaments because they dont have enough money (i.e. boss)

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Thank you Deez, just a FYI most of us are finally stepping it up now.

@G-reg - Well seeing as there is finally a break for a week in tournaments I figured that coming back to a $10 tourney (ours) wouldn't be much of a big deal to people. What sets this C3 apart from the others though out of curiosity?

-ADA-

Smash Apprentice
Hey Deez/Lie are you guys coming to this?

If you do wanna team mm K-9 and I?
$10 each person, 3 out of 5 set?

g-regulate

Smash Hero
nothing really "sets this one apart", it's just that there have been so many multiple tourney weekends that i wanted to try and have this C3 be a gathering for ALL the smashers in the region, and not have people not show up because they dont have enough money. everyones really been stepping up their game so i want C3 to be a place for everyone to get together and show off their stuff. but youre right, there is a week off and everything should be fine.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
K-9/BMX/Someone, if you guys want a possibly better turnout put this on AiB. I just found 2 people in less than 10 mins who are both from Woodbridge and claim they've seen none/very little tournaments meant to be going on in VA. Its partially their fault for not coming to the GOOD Smash site, but still it'll help turnout and make more people happy :) Step up yar advertising.

-ADA-

Smash Apprentice
Yeah Korn we should play some, training always helps. :p

I won't get there till after doubles though.
Sorry Kenny. =\

lol Boss... He needs a lil training. ;-;

Coney

Smash Master
Can people still stay here the night before? I'd be up for that. I need to get some FFA Items on.

Also, Oath, are we teaming for sure?

Top Bottom