• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Nabster92

Smash Cadet
Hmm..this is for Saturday right?

Mmmm screw it I suppose I'm pretty free this weekend so I'm down. Haven't seen you all enough lately so dibs on that 4th seat?

seigehyland

Smash Ace
i am going if you guys have a sunday weekly, but i have work until 3:30 this weekend everyday so i cant go to World this weekend ....and i can play on monday too if anything is going down..
but yah..do we have carpools yet for the 2GG: ft. chu ? i wont have my car, but i am down for throwing some gas fade in....*fabiaaaanaaa...we gunna team?*

(btw: HOLY hell MLG is next week...lol)

.AC.

Smash Lord
havok! at what time should we be at bk?

btw aren't there time zone differences?

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
Goodness. I think I have 4th person, Hall. If Stauffy doesn't go then We can take one of my friends from SDSU. (Grymm)

I'll text you today and let you know and stuff. =P

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
I'd play Brawl, but...

I'm busy. Convince me if you want to play a Second-Rate Falco who never lives up to his potential? Oh, and hes pretty cocky too.

Hall

Smash Ace
The final roster for my car tomorrow (stupid swf) is...

Hall
Tearbear
Nabil
Zekey
Grym?

Text/AIM me tonight guys.

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
Right now Grymm is 50-50 I'd say. He needs to 1. Wake up early, he was out all night with me.. And 2 he has to see if his parents will let him. So I don't know but he's gonna call me tomorrow morning and he can meet us at TearBear's house.

Tearbear

Smash Ace
people can come but it will prolly just be a smashfest

im gonna be working on HW for the most part

D

Deleted member

San Diego will have 3 in top 16 and at least 1 in top 8.
Prove me right!

ChillCoyotl

Smash Journeyman
I'mma have a Smashfest On SATURDAY starting at Noon! Come on over, we'll have the MLG livestream running so we can support our boys in Orlando! Show up! Don't be lazy. :|

Address is 61 East Whitney Street, Chula Vista.

PZ

Smash Lord
Hey guys moving to San Diego, CA during july 7-21. This could be my first tournament(im a scrub so im beyond the word nervous but then I think hey I got $300 who cares:laugh:) I wanna know what I HAVE to bring and I will be lost when I get there. Luckily my causin said he would bring me there which is awesome. Im not sure I would want to do a 2vs2 I dont want to let my partner down.:( Im practicing TA on with B- reason why so basically me andm my friend can try not to hit each other or whoever got hit dies usually. My summer is basically traveling. GA for a few days, NC for a week or 2, back to GA, CA, and finally Ill be back for my last days of summer. So is this on every sunday or just the last sunday of the month?

JaggerG

Smash Apprentice
Someone usually posts about it a couple days before. It's usually on a Saturday or Sunday, depending on people's availability and other tournaments. Only requirement is a controller and deodorant pretty much.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Hey guys moving to San Diego, CA during july 7-21. This could be my first tournament(im a scrub so im beyond the word nervous but then I think hey I got $300 who cares:laugh:) I wanna know what I HAVE to bring and I will be lost when I get there. Luckily my causin said he would bring me there which is awesome. Im not sure I would want to do a 2vs2 I dont want to let my partner down.:( Im practicing TA on with B- reason why so basically me andm my friend can try not to hit each other or whoever got hit dies usually. My summer is basically traveling. GA for a few days, NC for a week or 2, back to GA, CA, and finally Ill be back for my last days of summer. So is this on every sunday or just the last sunday of the month?
LOL, bye!!

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Nice work at MLG, guys! Thanks for the text updates, Hall.

@PZ: If you can take what Bone dishes out, you'll do just fine down here. Brace yourself.

PZ

Smash Lord
Nice work at MLG, guys! Thanks for the text updates, Hall.

@PZ: If you can take what Bone dishes out, you'll do just fine down here. Brace yourself.
hmmz im confused but sadly its my first time just going for experience and for once a tourney will be close to me.(note the closest ive ever been to a tourney was 5hrs 10 mins when I get to San Diego, CA 1hr 15 mins.

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
An hour and 15 minutes while still in San Diego???

Where in San Diego are you staying PZ? O.o

Top Bottom