• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Tearbear

Smash Ace
how bout oats takes stauffy

and i can house AZ again cause it seems like it would work out and oats takes blood hawk and we hall can take dark link dawei and kira along with me and zekey

JaggerG

Smash Apprentice
Iron Man 2 had kind of been the same as the first one, but more cliche action scenes and middle-school science. On top of that, the theater I had been in had someone smoking. It freaking stunk and I had to breathe through my mouth, through my shirt, through my hoodie, fixing their position over my orifices throughout the entire movie. Also the dudes that I assume had been smoking it that sat right next to me had been talking.

Sorry, I kind of got off on a tangent there. ;>_> So uh, are the SDSU players still playing daily? Or is anyone else having smashfests?

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
Jagger the SDSU players still play Daily. There are a few that are alright.
Most are just weird and wanna play with items/all stages.

Yeeeeeeeeep

Hall

Smash Ace
Terry Zekey and AZ, I'm gonna be at Terry's by 8. Be prepared

As a side note, y'all need to stop calling/texting me at odd hours. I'm getting old and I need my sleep. Especially if you want to survive my driving the very next morning.

Conscious

Smash Rookie
yo Tearbear, count me in for that. Do I just need to show up, anything extra for wii set up?

Tearbear

Smash Ace
hmm a TV would be nice
we are usually good on Wiis its just TVs that we lack most of the time

Conscious

Smash Rookie
word, I don't really have a way to transport one but I'll definitely be showing up for that 22nd tourney. Its just brawl right?

Tearbear

Smash Ace
yes if you have a AiB click attend so people will be more tempted to come from LA so it doesnt look like its gonna be small

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Ugh. My laptop has been down for about a week (you know how that is, Hall). How did you guys do at Tourney Play? I'm still trying to learn the ropes with Snake, but it's a little tougher than I thought. Oh, are you planning on seeing Elton John this summer, Stauffy?

Awex

Smash Lord
Doesn't need to have its own side event, but I'm going to bring Naruto GNT4 on the 22nd, for ****s and giggles.

I can bring it to the next smashfest too if anyone wants to try playing it.

Hall

Smash Ace
Big huge congratz to Mike and Havok for getting sponsored for those of you not in the know. SOCAL REPRESENT

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
thanks mang. vVv is an awesome community and they're hoping to expand and contribute lots to gaming as a whole. You guys should check out the site, they have some pretty good articles and podcasts, as well as a social networking interface thats pretty sick

:)
www.vvv-gaming.com

Hall

Smash Ace
I never even heard of these guys until Carlos told me about them yesterday. Skimmed through their site and it seems legit.

Hey, who wants to Brawl? I have today and tomorrow off and I need to practice again. Havok too. His MK sucks right now.

seigehyland

Smash Ace
speaking of which...
VVV was there at MLG orlando..

i remeber that one chick that was trolling me and mike for saying "SOCAL!!" was wearing that VVV shirt...

(SOrry for the 2x post....i just wanted to hit 500 SO bad)

Hall

Smash Ace
If I go to a melee tournament I'm gonna end up playing melee, which I really shouldn't be doing right now.

Top Bottom