• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Awex

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sad I missed out on seeing Drunk Rickety. I thought you guys were just joking, hahaha.

Turns out my Wednesday night will be spent with my friend I'm traveling with, to simplify an early morning flight. I guess I'll see you guys when I get back. :|

I'll take plenty of pictures you guys I have on Myspace/Facebook will get to see. :D

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
also

while i'm very sad i couldn't make it to this

i'd like to thank all the good players from socal that went

thanks to you guys not being in the way, rich and i are $100 richer

IceDX

Smash Ace
NNID
TheIceDX001
Hey everyone I just noticed i left my control at havokz place, if u have it please lmk is a white controler with a punisher sticker on it :(

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone I just noticed i left my control at havokz place, if u have it please lmk is a white controler with a punisher sticker on it :(
I have it dude, if you want you can pick it up later.

Edit: And lol at Tyrant he didnt notice what i did to him during the movie. =)

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Oh, and I just wanted to post that I'm very proud of my babies: Nyjin, Tearbear. You guys teaming was a pretty good sight to see. Little Nephew Chill should step it up, and my baby, Burntsockz, missed his chance to play his hero Furbs. :)

Also everyone: NYJIN HAS A CAR! Hall can now breathe and sleep easily. But then again, Awex still owes Hall gas monies... ooo the drama.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Smashfests are always good, but we should plan some kinda hang out thing, like a bonfire. Or, maybe something us "adult" (yes, I use that term very loosely) smashers can do...sorry, Oats, but your precious babies might have to sit that one out.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Barrel rolls?

**Havok**

Smash Lord
lol i got spot in nyjin's car.

----------------------------TODAY IS HALL'S BDAY---------------------------

You make the smashfest this week chill

ChillCoyotl

Smash Journeyman
yes, well; maybe next year gursalug

you're not canceling me here

anyway, I'll host a smashfest this friday starting at 2:00 PM. the address is 61 East Whitney Street ( right next to hilltop high school if you happen to know where that is)
If you get lost or something and need to contact me, my phone number is (619) 565-5342

Bring TVs and Wiis and I'll buy you lunch :3

EDIT: Yay, I got Havok's approval!

EDIT2: Hey Nyjin, if you're going to palmdale can I stow away in your car? (:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Boss for a day!

Matt's got the right idea. OB bonfires=win, plus homeless people roaming arround at 3 am make lulzy conversation. That Active regional/national tourney also looks pretty win.

Alex, you should write something like this for us
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=242679
and bring me a girl in uniform as well. Trust me, customs won't mind as long as you fill out the proper paperwork. Have fun in Japan dude!
Hack and Selendrile should show up whenever they get a day off or something.

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
Matt's got the right idea. OB bonfires=win, plus homeless people roaming arround at 3 am make lulzy conversation. That Active regional/national tourney also looks pretty win.
Oh god, please do set this bonfire up down here. If needed, I can reserve a spot early in the day for it, as I live in walking distance of it. and if needed, I could house a person overnight if they can sleep on a (very comfortable) chair.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
*sigh* I sure do miss chula vista, and those carne asada fries, not to mention the awesome people...
you guys got it going on

JaggerG

Smash Apprentice
Let's hope it's not all scratched up.

I doubt he's gonna find a DS for $50 though. :^/

**Havok**

Smash Lord

$BONE$

Smash Ace
^_^ I missed toooo much. Sorry everyone. Hey does anyone play a half decent acoustic guitar? I need someone to help to round up some songwriting- pop punk in particular.

ChillCoyotl

Smash Journeyman
A friendly reminder...

Smashfest at my house THIS FRIDAY

starting at 2:00 PM address is 61 East Whitney Street

if you need to get a hold of me it's 565 5342

BRING WIIS/ TVS PLEAAASE

stay as late as you like

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
wow a PS3 is ****, i need 5420 pesos just so i can buy the god **** console. That's like exatly what i have in the bank. ****!

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
I'm convinced that today's generation of gaming consoles suck. All three have reported problems of not reading discs, which I have personally seen my friends experience. So much for getting your money's worth these days.

D

Deleted member

I miss SD :(
Also, i got 4th in a spanish tournament, cuz i had to leave early =(

Top Bottom