• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
havok, go to user cp up at the top of the screen, then go to group memberships and click join group, it will make you send a PM where you have to link a thread to prove you run tourneys and then when it gets approved go back to the goup memberships thing and choose to display that title instead of the default one. <3

gameophile

Smash Apprentice
We need to get to the issue at hand

WHO's in on the eating crew contest?

I not totally sure if thats happenin

JaggerG

Smash Apprentice
...Has anyone else noticed that the page tends to freeze until the Stride gum ad finishes playing? It doesn't even let me refresh until it's finished.

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
I sat down a few hours ago and posed some questions for myself....

"Should I practice Brawl and attend tournaments like I usually do, and try to get better along with the rest of San Diego?"

or...

"Should I focus on Speech, since many of my approaching weekends for the next 1/2 year will be consumed with Speech tournaments of which I will be attending almost all?"

I said to myself, "Brawl is fun, San Diego is too good! Gotta represent 4th generation and San Diego!"

but...

"Speech is my passion, and since I'm now the most senior male on the Speech Team I have new responsibilities and should devote my time to helping my team and myself."

So, to wrap these long questions 95 percent of you don't care about up, I'm officially taking a hiatus from Brawl (Except for weeklies, perhaps).

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Sometimes, Nyjin, things in life will take priority over Smash. Good luck with the speech team, man. :)

Rickety

Peace and Love
Double-posting! <3

Ooh, I will be having a May-lay smash-fest at my house today! It'll be from now until quarter til' midnight or so. Please come! <3

Brawl is welcome, but the majority of people there will be playing Melee. Come anyway! We're training for Pat's House! <3

Rickety

Peace and Love
It's okay, Tyrant! I'll teach him Sheik, and I'll teach you Marth!

Wait, what am I talking about? I stink! You guys should be the ones training me! In Melee, Brawl, 3S, ST, CVS2, MVC2, BB, SC, SF4, TMNT Tournament Fighter, Primal Rage (ask Awex for training), Shaq-Fu, MK2, Plasma Sword, Astra Superstars, Paws of Fury, MotW, VF5, T:DR, Fighting Vipers, KoF 94-XII, SamSho II, Alpha3, Melty Blood, Arcana Heart, and who knows what else! <3

Ooh, please come, Bone! <3

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
So are any of us going to Palmdale or no? I kind of need to know ASAP because my family is bugging me to know whether or not I'm doing anything Saturday and I don't have an answer. :x

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I'm passing on Palmdale. It's Girls Night Out Friday night & I don't plan on waking up early the next morning to go to a tournament, ahaha. Sorry!

<3SD.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
something
something
I miss you guys!

**** it i didn't see the thread till now. noooo i would have gone to rickety's!

aw

carpool:

Me
Hall
Chill
Stauffy
Bone?
Rickety?

Someone's got back.

@ Tyrant, im already better than you. LOL.

I have tkd bone mog and rickety to teach me.

You have...alex to get mad at you LOL.

guess who wins?

Hall

Smash Ace
I don't think I'll be able to take me car up to Palmdale so it looks like Havok's car is the only one up. Also I think I'm coming down with the sickness. We'll know for sure if I survive the night

JaggerG

Smash Apprentice
I think Tyrant's afraid that you're gonna get even BETTER, and then him.

Also ZOMK MEGA MAN THIS FRIDAY!!! :^ooooooooo

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
It's okay, Tyrant! I'll teach him Sheik, and I'll teach you Marth!

Wait, what am I talking about? I stink! You guys should be the ones training me! In Melee, Brawl, 3S, ST, CVS2, MVC2, BB, SC, SF4, TMNT Tournament Fighter, Primal Rage (ask Awex for training), Shaq-Fu, MK2, Plasma Sword, Astra Superstars, Paws of Fury, MotW, VF5, T:DR, Fighting Vipers, KoF 94-XII, SamSho II, Alpha3, Melty Blood, Arcana Heart, and who knows what else! <3

Ooh, please come, Bone! <3

lol brutal paws of fury is a mad game.

I miss you too havok, so much win in 1 man.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
hmmmm maybe chill...can't i just borrow it?

Anyways: those that can come over tonight that would be awesome! Then we'll leave early tomorrow morning to palmdale! =)

Just call me beforehand, im going to be out and about till about 7-8 i think. Call me.

Bone and rickety call me to let me know whats up.

Top Bottom