• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

D

Deleted member

burntsocksrus: team with nyjin XD
kruncheenmilk: ew
kruncheenmilk: that guy sucks

Win :D

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
はい、そうです、マリオちゃん。スペイン語を教えておねがいします。
Ok, I understood most of this; I think. Si wei no hay pedo. :)
Is "ニッガ" what i think it is? lol

no lol i didnt, randoms stuff is random

follow the leader www.twitter.com/soids
Yeah dude completely random.
Why would anyone follow a guy who is following me?
Hello San Diego!
Toby I'll acknoledge your existence.
How's it going?

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
i hope kanye doesn't show up to patrick swayze's funeral. " i'll let you get back to your funeral in a minute...but michael jackson had the best death of the year. juuuust sayin "

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Crookers... are you by chance a Crookers fan?

Nefarious B is a cool guy.

EVERYONE!!!! ...or someone... CAN WE HAVE SOMEONE ORGANIZE THE CARPOOL TO ACTIVE GAMERS?!

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Experience of real life supports my statement.

Seriously, Salty, you may see me acting silly/childish, but don't mess with me. I do not like you, and your faulty logic/humor serve no purpose but to infuriate me.

That's the most antagonistic thing you'll ever see me type here.

San Diego Love <3 (Kind of).

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
Experience of the internet denies this.
Did you not learn your lesson the first time you pulled this? This isn't a god**** 4chan discussion where you can pretend to not be a human being and say whatever garbage you want, and especially not to Burntsocks, someone who's infinitely more respected here than you'll ever be.

Oh, and thank you kindly Fierce Your Majesty.

Awex

Smash Lord
Did you not learn your lesson the first time you pulled this? This isn't a god**** 4chan discussion where you can pretend to not be a human being and say whatever garbage you want, and especially not to Burntsocks, someone who's infinitely more respected here than you'll ever be.
Well said, Stauffy.

.AC.

Smash Lord
I see that you enjoy your trip thats good.
But you don't have a reason to be a **** with this guy, not every insult or insuination are supposed to be funny for everyone, neither for Salty he might not have the best jokes really... but thats not a reason for you to be a **** with him. Ten modales.
listen to mogx,you guys should just ignore him.he probably is getting what he wanted if you guys give him attention.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
It's been a hard week for me. A good friend of my sister's was shot on Monday...he didn't make it more than an hour. I can't imagine feeling that type of pain, just laying there, waiting to die. I'm still deciding on this weekend. If I do show up, I apologize in advance if I'm super quiet.

**** like this makes me appreciate life, even during times when it's hard.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
i'll be there on saturday 3 hours after i wake up

when i wake up, no one knows

Top Bottom