• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Yysu!

One day I was working at Freese Elementary and I saw you and your cousin in pictures!

:)

Yay. I got into the Backroom.

Yay. MLG.

yysu

Smash Cadet
Yysu!

One day I was working at Freese Elementary and I saw you and your cousin in pictures!

:)

Yay. I got into the Backroom.

Yay. MLG.
Lol really??? yes my father works there and we help him and volunteer there.... you going to the smashfest tomorrow? or when will there be somethin at ur house?

yysu

Smash Cadet
Well i gotta sleep, hope to see you guys soon , havok.

Zekeishere, i'll try to be checking the forum tomorrow since early, we live in San Ysidro so i thought "E street" trolley station would be a good place to pick us up.

C ya soooooon!

Tearbear

Smash Ace
well brian h left early but u guys can still come

*edit*
**** my school got ***** by SDSU

Tearbear

Smash Ace
dude wtf

surgery for what?

and if anyone wants to come over and play smash im available
we can get taco shop or something

yysu

Smash Cadet
yysu, if you're referring to my post, I'm going to World 3-1 this Saturday. If you want to go, let me know and stuff.
well i don't think i have much $$$ now... but thanks anyway!

I was more likely referring to smashfest in general... i thought there was gonna be one yesterday, i think there was one but i had other stuff to do :urg:

But when is there gonna be something here in SD?

JaggerG

Smash Apprentice
I'm likely gonna come to the tourney this sunday, but I haven't been to like, any smashfests lately. It feels like I'm not studying for a test or something. :^(

Awex

Smash Lord
im so glad i decided not to go with Zekey and Terry.

I went to Cirque du Soleil tonight and im feeling pretty dang good right now lol

Top Bottom