• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Shoutouts to Mike Haze and Tyrant for delaying our tournament for no reason.
i blame havok for not answering, me being in the shower when he called back, tyrant's phone dying, and me neglecting to check my phone for a few hours.

and me not even knowing i was going until 5 minutes before i got there, and then realizing we can't go 5 minutes after.

and the drugs w/e

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
whats up sd? havnt talked to you guys in ages, are havok hall and oats still doing their thing? (and by that I mean winning at life)

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I can swing by on Sunday like at 5 or 6 since I have **** to do. Saturday just wouldn't work for me at all.

JaggerG

Smash Apprentice
I can't attend. Hopefully next time. I obviously need more practice.

At least I don't accidentally keep using smashes as Snake anymore. >_<

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Dude Lance, I play Pika. I just use Peach and Yoshi against you because I like Peach dittos and low tier matches. Still I wanna see another Pika main in town or in the region.

Edit: Alex I have your pack of Luckies so yeah...

Awex

Smash Lord
LOL Mario you are LEGIT. I'm not sure if I'll be at tearbear's sunday, but I'll try to make it. Are you going?

Socks: You'll be back to Yoshi in a week or two, as always.

D

Deleted member

Yep probably.

Its not like im gonna lessen my amount of playing yoshi, im still gonna use him for lots of stuff, i just wanna see if MK will improve my placings one tourny.

Yoshi is funziez.

All the other high tiers suck, including wario xD

Falco is fun but im not so good with him.

Top Bottom