• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CLASH 1 - September 3rd, 2011

Deez.

Smash Lord
Shout Outs:

M2k- -__- not surprised..
Adhd- Fawk Mk. lol
Vinnie- Good **** as always..
Nairo- Kinda surprised..thought u place a lil higher.
Logic- Why not 1st or 2nd? -.-

AS for teams...

Not taking anything away from you Mekos. your a good Lucas player. But bragging about winning with m2k doe? Seriously... lol I mean its M2k. If you didn't get 1st people would ask questions...lol. Neither Ally or Anti were there.. people who usually cause Jason to get 2nd in teams..#Jussayin

But good stuff doe for gettin 1st... never said it was easy but its M2k.. lol XD

APartofNothing

Smash Apprentice
if anyone has replays with the tag Stier or ?rng? could they send it to me? pm me for my wii code. thanks

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
John Numbaz, I used Mk, Marth, Mario, and Ganon in singles.

shoutouts to Chain Ace, Smelly Cat, Umbra, and Easy for amazing games in melee. I am gunna get better and beat all of you up more!!! especially Umbra. lol.

Shoutouts to M2K for teaming with me in melee teams that never happened.

Shoutouts to Chibo for having to play me in both games at the same time.

Shoutouts to Mekos for being really good with Lucas and having a good set with me.

Shoutouts to Cheese for getting wrecked by my Ganon only to use MK's brokenness to beat me in the end.....=[

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
just put up ADHD vs M2K/Nairo asap

good **** btw Wyatt

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Shout Outs:

M2k- -__- not surprised..
Adhd- Fawk Mk. lol
Vinnie- Good **** as always..
Nairo- Kinda surprised..thought u place a lil higher.
Logic- Why not 1st or 2nd? -.-

AS for teams...

Not taking anything away from you Mekos. your a good Lucas player. But bragging about winning with m2k doe? Seriously... lol I mean its M2k. If you didn't get 1st people would ask questions...lol. Neither Ally or Anti were there.. people who usually cause Jason to get 2nd in teams..#Jussayin

But good stuff doe for gettin 1st... never said it was easy but its M2k.. lol XD
o_0 no body ever bragged. But thanks. Also, I would like u all to watch the stream of the dubs vids. lol There was no carrying at all lol. Dubs is what I do. But no matter what I do some people will never give credit. Jason is the first person I have ever teamed with who could execute what I asked out of a teamate. One of those simple things is to have the spacing to where If I take the lead and get hit, I can trust that they will punish the opponent. I was just confident in myself as a dubs player and our teamwork and knew we would win. I don't care who would show up. When u prepare for something in life and reach a certain skill level, it is okay to be confident and project that aura.

So here again words are put in my mouth or there is a misunderstanding and I am just defending myself. I want the vids to speak for themselves tho.

ADHD

Smash Hero
just put up ADHD vs M2K/Nairo asap

good **** btw Wyatt
Wow someone complimenting me.. this has been rare lately.

Everyone online is a ******.

Also, in person please brush yo frikkin teeth--that was pretty unbearable and it wasn't JUST one person. I can stand if you slightly smell because the venue was hot, but I don't want to talk to you when every time you say a word I smell booty moss.

Deez.

Smash Lord
o_0 no body ever bragged. But thanks. Also, I would like u all to watch the stream of the dubs vids. lol There was no carrying at all lol. Dubs is what I do. But no matter what I do some people will never give credit. Jason is the first person I have ever teamed with who could execute what I asked out of a teamate. One of those simple things is to have the spacing to where If I take the lead and get hit, I can trust that they will punish the opponent. I was just confident in myself as a dubs player and our teamwork and knew we would win. I don't care who would show up. When u prepare for something in life and reach a certain skill level, it is okay to be confident and project that aura.

So here again words are put in my mouth or there is a misunderstanding and I am just defending myself. I want the vids to speak for themselves tho.
Everyone knows your skill level in dubs already.. I'm not gonna get into a huge debate about it though.. Good stuff again as I said before. but its M2k. ;) lol

ADHD- Lol next time wear a gas mask.. For some reason "Smashers" Feel its ok not to bathe.. Idk why.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Kinda wish I didn't play so crappy at this, but hell, I deserved it. At least I lost to good people anyway! :D

SHOUTOUTS!!!!

1) Mew2King - makin that money, good ****! sry we didn't play
2) ADHD - sry we didn't play
3) Vinnie - sry we didn't play
4) Nairo - sry we didn't play
5) Logic - sry we didn't play
5) Will - that swallowcide kill jband got on you was dumb lol, ur dk is still damn good!! we need to play sometime
7) Jband - sry we didn't play, you were doing work at this!
7) Mekos - ggs dude, ur lucas is just insane, you did serious work at this!
9) Xzax - good **** dude, ur match with KT was the funniest thing all day XD, sry we didn't play
9) Keitaro - good job winning testing grounds! sry we didn't play
9) Kingtoon - good to see you can run just as well as your toon link :troll:, lol jk good job at this, sry we didn't play
9) Cheese - ggs in mid tiers, had fun!
13) Umbra - Melee: dsmashdsmashdsmashdsmashdsmashdsmashdsmashdsmashNAIRNAIRNAIRNAIR!!!
13) Seph - sry we didn't play
13) SuperMarioMC - sry we didn't play
13) Gunblade - had fun playing melee friendlies with you guys, that ganon is beast
17) M@v - we both got bracket ****ed, but at least we still did a good job in our losses! thanks for the ride to both the venue and White Castle! :D
17) Ishieymoro - sry we didn't play
17) Berserker Swordsman - I'm an Ike main! *brings Sonic manpurse to tourney*
17) Eazy - ggs dude, our matches were so fun!
17) Ebo - sry we didn't play
17) Aposl - ggs in friendlies!
17) Ring of Fire - sry we didn't play
17) vVv ChiboSempai - had a good time at this, you did a great job running it! also good job kicking my brother's *** on Brinstar, that last kill was lolzy
25) Phoenix Lord - sry we didn't play, was nice taking with ya!
25) Lunar - sry we didn't play
25) CoonTail - sry we didn't play
25) Jamaj - sry we didn't play
25) Eggo - sry we didn't play
25) Matthew Oppenheimer - sry we didn't play
25) Kill - had fun playing friendlies with you, that yoshi was beast
25) Rich - sry we didn't play
33) Melon - should've gone all puff in singles bracket :troll:
33) Wario Master - sry we didn't play

Also I'm sorry for being such a sad sack during the last half of the tourney, a combination of being depressed after losing so early to such good people and the Wendy's from the night before destroying my lower digestive tract really put me in a pissy mood. :urg: Hope to see everybody again soon!

GOTM

Smash Champion
I had fun, and met some cool new faces.

I only played Melee, so shoutouts to the melee players who I havent met before for being overall cool and pretty freakin good. i havent been in the scene in a while and its cool to come to a melee SIDE event and actually see some good players that i hadn't met before i quit playin, haha.

good **** chibo. make the next one melee only ;)

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Had a lot of fun at this, especially melee ^_^ It was good to see everyone again, ima try to save up for apex.

Also chibo I used mk and pika in singles

1: Mew2King- too good! had a lot of fun in our melee matches, wish we got to play more :(
2: ADHD- didn't play
3: Vinnie- our doubles match was a lot of fun, good ****
4: Nairo- see above
5: Logic- nice seeing you again, our friendlies were fun
5: Will- didn't play
7: Jbandrew- never gonna get to play brawl with you LOL nice seeing you again though
7: Mekos- didn't play... nice lucas though O_O
9: Xzax- fun matches, that gimp in game 2 was O_O lol good ****, nice seeing you again
9: Keitaro- the testing ground matches were fun, just wish they didn't kick us off the tv as soon as we finished -_- lol nice seeing you again
9: Kingtoon- still didn't play -_- good seeing you though, good **** in mid tiers
9: vVv Cheese- nice seeing you man
13: Umbra- got *****!
13: Seph- didn't play
13: SuperMarioMC- didn't play
13: Gunblade- our melee set was a lot of fun, we need to play again sometime
17: M@v- fun set, damn shame we drove all that way to play eachother though -_- thanks for driving my *** all over the worst state in the union and getting us that sick hotel deal.
17: Ishieymoro- didn't play
17: Berserker Swordsman- gonna make lucas jokes for the next year! lol fun weekend, especially enjoyed throwing things at melon in the hotel ^_^
17: Eazy- our melee matches were a lot of fun ^_^ nice seeing you again
17: Ebo- ggs in melee, your marth was pretty nice
17: Aposl- didn't play
17: Ring of Fire- didn't play
17: vVv ChiboSempai- fun tournament and good matches. Your rob was really on point during our set, good ****. also lol@ giving me you, then the only other pikachu at the venue, then mav, then xzax -_- .... exactly what i wanted ^_^
25: Phoenix Lord- our pikachu dittos were fun as hell, I really think I'll be playing him more, especially b/c i've lost some confidence in my mk lately. Nice seeing you again, hopefully I'll see you again at apex or something
25: Lunar- fun doubles matches
25: CoonTail- didn't play
25: Jamaj- didn't play
25: Eggo- didn't play
25: Matthew Oppenheimer- didn't play
25: Kill- didn't play
25: Rich- didn't play
33: Melon- don't sweat the bad placement, everyone has a bad tournament once in a while ^_^ we still need to team at something!
33: Wario Master- fun doubles matches
3: Smelly Cat- our set was a lot of fun, your fox is really patient. ggs
5: Chain Ace- ggs man, your falco was really nice
9: Heavy Garbage- ggs man, our set was fun
9: GOTM- nice meeting you, our melee matches were a lot of fun. Hopefully I'll get to play you again soon
The two other melee players I played with (sorry never got your names)- fun matches, glad I got to play you guys ^_^ doubles was a lot of fun

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
*sees bracket images aren't embedded*

*sees interviews on aib aren't in full*

i think i know whats going on here.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Logic - Thanks for both helping my friend and for destroying me in both friendlies and in the tourney, Olimar's too good (against Pikachu). Beating your Diddy was probably the highlight of my day, though. I kinda wish that had gotten saved, it was the best I played all day. :)

Umbra - It was great seeing you again too. Like I said, Pikachu dittos are without a doubt the best dittos in the game, and I'm glad I was able to knock some sense into you through our matches. Hopefully I'll see you and your neato crew again sometime before Apex.

Ishieymoro - "Don't worry, nobody saw anything, this isn't being recorded", I feel like that was said more than it should've yesterday. Our SDs aside, it was great meeting you and our matches were awesome. Just remember, the Pika-copter beats everything.

Ring of Fire - Your Falco's better than ever, though I wish you would've went him against my Pikachu at least once. Either way, I hope you're able to come out to more tounaments soon, it was good seeing you again.

vVv ChiboSempai - This was a rather dapper tournament, just so ya know. I just wish bringing a full set-up would've saved me $5, but $3 is better than nothing. Regardless, I definitely plan on coming to more Clash tournaments in the future.

CoonTail - It was nice seeing you again, even though we didn't get a chance to play. It's a shame too, I feel like I can figure your Squirtle out if we have just a few dozen more matches. :bee:

Jamaj - Hey, they spelled your name right.

Rich - Way to beat up the only 8 year-old who entered. Not cool dude, I hope you and whoever beat him in Loser's are proud of yourselves. :p

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
vVv ChiboSempai - This was a rather dapper tournament, just so ya know. I just wish bringing a full set-up would've saved me $5, but $3 is better than nothing. Regardless, I definitely plan on coming to more Clash tournaments in the future.
*googles dapper*

dap·per

adjective /ˈdapər/ 
dapperest, superlative

(typically of a man) Neat and trim in dress, appearance, or bearing

Oh cool lol thx

I normally give $5 for setups, but I had many different discounts available so I tried to balance it out somewhat. There was setup discounts, online ladder discounts, Melee and Spectator only discounts, and dollar coupons given out at KTAR 6. Next time it will likely be $5 now that I got to see what the return was like on other offers.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
@Chibo - do u mind also uploading that friendly of me and m2k vs Apostle and Gunblade on FD. That match is sick! Its part 2 43:58

@Will - Do u mind uploading those mm's of Nairo and I vs logic and jband. Those are some nice matches too!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
nah i just like watching wyatt's diddy beat mk
Same.

ADHD, I know you say its impossible to win against MKs at the highest lvl like M2K/Anti but in that set you had at Clash it didn't even seem like you were trying.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Mekos gj and all but sit down lol, no one likes a braggy brat, u sound exactly like that other lucas lol.

Vinnie jb beating nairo, my crew reppin too! Jband! Can't wait till apex!

:phone:

Prawn

Smash Master
did u mean to say, why do u allow mid tiers, in low tiers event?

cuz if that was the case, it wasn't low tiers, it was mid tiers. and this region has many good mid-tier players so they enjoy doing some mid tiers
y u no camp wyatt

:[

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Looks like the venue was set up better than at... every KTAR.

Keep it that way.
The setup was nice for the 50ish people that were there but it wouldn't have been good for 150+ people like at KTAR. If I had 50ish people I would have set the place up similar to him tbh as I wouldn't use all the tables.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
My apologies for not updating everything else right away (other pictures, videos, etc)
Was busy all day Sunday/Monday celebratin and stuff, and my first day of work is today. I'll try to get more done tonight when I get home.

M@v

Subarashii!
Chibo, movin' on up in the world. Going to go make sweet love to the ledge of his cubicle and time out his assignments.

Top Bottom