• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Sauga 2 Results

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Wow, this was definetly the best tournament I've ever been to yet.

Stealing Imadh's format.

Shoutouts:

Montreal: Tons of fun hanging out and playing you guys, seeing you guys take those bong hits was too funny. I had some of the most fun I've ever had playing this game in some of those matches. I hope I proved to you guys I'm dangerous at this game too.

Bam: Too good dude. LOL Shoulda taken you to mute city in crews. Our doubles teaming was AMAZING **** though, 6 stocking the winners of the team tournament... :psycho:

Chet: Hahaha that **** was too fun, we should play some singles next time....

Kage: Wow at being one win away from facing you in singles TWICE. Hahaha I really wanted that match to happen. Friendlies were fun. I beat you 2/3 though ;)
Next time we'll mm.

Thad: Fun times dude, we should play some more singles and some third strike if I come down to SFF. Oh yeah, I handed you some **** in those doubles matches though :chuckle:

Thatguy: Cool hanging out and playing you. Our match was pretty tight in pools. You picked pokefloats to try and get me to switch characters didn't you? :laugh:
Fun doubles matches too.

Everyone else: Good to see all the usual suspects. Minus a few, who I'm sure you all would agree missed out one of the best tournaments we've ever had.

David: Good stuff in teams and crews.

Imadh: Good **** in singles, how about taking some matches from Kage next time though? :laugh:

Ryan: Runawayford was released again. We coulda beat kage+thad... things went downhill after we missed that critical edgegaurd.. oh well. Fun stuff.

Josh: Amazing tourney dude, thanks for your hospitality.

Adnan: Good stuffs as allways, we really run tournaments the best in T.O.

Dzenan: TOO CLOSE! I win though ;)

Sylar: Fun chilling and blazing with you dude. Didn't know you were down like that, I look forward to next time.

Chroniques: Sucks we face again in the exact same spot as last time.

Mike: GGs... Whats that like the 4th time in a row we face in singles?

Erik ( you know I had to spell it like that...): Thanks for the ride man, as you may have already seen I tried to get some good footage for you, Get my msn from someone so I can send you montage songs.

All the other out of towners: Good **** coming down people, I didn't talk/chill with too many of you too long but ggs to those I played.

AAAAAAAAAND A special shoutout to the members of the Vermilion Gym! (aka my pool)

WarranThad

Smash Ace
that bong was fantastic, and very very hot (quite literally).

yes, more singles/3s and other stuff next time.

and getting rested after dash attacking you isnt fun =/, i hate you.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
shoutouts later

:chuckle: too funny
Chester: 'Grats on top 2. Was nice seeing you again, as always. SF4 is coming out eventually...

Ben: I got my revenge for singles, i really really hate fox. Again you guys have a wicked team and we had more trouble with you (mostly me sucking completely) guys then with bam/thatguy and chet/dragonhawk

Guy who had drugs who's name i can't remember: I enjoyed them very much, thanks =)

Unknown522: That's really disgusting man, come on, not cool!

That girl who's name I can't quite remember who had the tight, sparkly vest-jacket: thanks for the offer, i ended up finding my jacket in the end though and iddnt have to continue wearing 3 tshirts.

whoever blew that huge nasty gross disgusting fart during doubles semis: **** you so much, i hate you forever
syler is the green jesus, shannon is the girl in the cold, Diana is the jacket girl. that jacket looked good on you too.

farting in people's faces is not good, especially when your not skinny. only skinny people can fart in people's faces, otherwise it's just aggravating, that's why I don't do it. eww again, very eww. also robert you got owned badly. more 3s next time. team attack off momentum down johns for doubles, me and david had that ****.

to people who ate all my pizza, hope you enjoyed it ****ers. :p
Reggie/Chesterr01 - Man, it's always good to see you. I'm happy I finally got to face you in tourney, even though I think you were secretly sandbagging:(. Anyways, good stuff as usual, hope we can meet again! Congratz on 2nd place!
god... dammit! DX rofl little room inside joke

WarranThad

Smash Ace
i have a confession:
i ate an extra slice or two, it was delicious

and we had teams easy.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I guess everyone blazed wit sylar eh :p Everyone should make their ways to kitchener for fat sesh lol

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Thanks a lot guys this was my most memorable tourney, even though i didn't do to well my bracket matches against joel and andy were close as hell. But pre bracket sesh with niagra and the 2 with nate and the beastcoasters made my night. You guys are awesome and i can't wait till the next event.

p.s: Sauga you guys have a spot in the tourney next week if you want it. sorry that no one else can come were limited to 25 ppl by fire codes :( the only other guy who can come is the samus who doesnt wavedash... sorry i forget your name man but if you see this plz make it to the kpl you were 2 sik man.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Oh yeah, I'll throw my MSN out there too. crazy2467 at hotmail.com.

Shoutouts still later. Being away from home for 3 weeks leaves some nasty stuff on those dishes.

Fogel

Smash Lord
I find your lack of shoutouts disturbing. Most of these will be one-liners because I'm lazy, also I left out people I didn't play/talk to, so if you aren't here...talk to me or play me next time :p

Bam: 13 stocks lol? Next time let's see more than 20.
chesterr01: Good job on 2nd! We didn't get to play this time, I will have to bug you at SFF3.
Kage: Fun teams match, counterpicking DL against you and Robert was a bad idea I guess :(
I.B.: Good matches in friendlies and singles, I'll get you next time!
Unknown522: This was the first time I've gotten to play your Fox, looks pretty good.
KirbyKaze: Sheik dittos with you are pretty fun!
Zen: You got tricked by Joel :(
RunawayFire: I can't deal with your Jiggs, I'm gonna have to get in some friendlies next time to learn how to beat it!
SAUS: SCRAAAAAA
WarranThad: lol Mute City
Jagg: You actually played singles?!?!?! Your Falco is still amazing, keep it up. Moar GGXX:AC next time plz.
Fogel: Chain grabbing is lame.
D.B.: Nice to actually meet you, pretty good Falcon. Hope you enjoyed the pizza!
ThatGuy: lol Forward Smash
Phrozn: You still want to play more Smash? Must be an Ottawa thing.
Sanuzi: You have improved a LOT since ToS4, I thought I would lose our pools set. Thanks again for hosting, you are a cool dude!
Lanowen: Thanks for housing as always! Teams was fun, sorry for knocking you out in singles.
Lone Wolf: Mute City is a trap! Thanks for running the tourney.
Sylar: You've gotten a lot better since Starfurry, good matches in teams.
Pyro: I liked your hat.
say4ct: Your Link is pretty good, sorry about chaingrabbing in pools. Hopefully our friendlies afterwards made up for it.
Raidos: Sick Fox combos at the start of our match, I thought I was in trouble for a while there!
worldjem7: Looks like your Marth style is coming along, keep it up!
Foot: Don't think I ever played or talked to you, but you seriously play with your feet? Crazy stuff, I want to see that sometime.
Niko_K: Nice meeting you, introduce your buddies from Niagara next time!
Ganky: We already talked a bunch after pools so I won't say much here. Hopefully some of my advice was useful!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Bam : I'll get you in Singles one day but as for doubles... =P Anyways, grats on 1st keep up that winners spirits. =D

chesterr01: I will train in the hyperbolic time chamber and come back to you the next time we meet in a tournament, be prepared!!! **** Sheik, <3. =) Also, first time I see your true spirit in combat =P... pretty **** strong.. (We were both high at SFF 2 so, no spirit involved there =P)

I.B. : Keep it up, You've gotten strong!! Break your limits!

Unknown522 : Nice farting in the face of Thad.. so funny, owned =P.. Also, I think you have to learn to be patient and keep your cool. Just think about you're in paradise. =)

KirbyKaze: Your Sheik is amazing. =) Let us team up for Pound 3 and show those **** noobs what we are made off alright? Also, train hard and get your revenge. =)

Zen : Good matches.. you gave Thad a hard time.. also lol at crews so sorry about that.. >_<

RunawayFire: You and Bam = Wow.. I never expected Falco/Jiggly could be so hard. Also nice **** for the bong, I was so freaking high lol.. Nice stuff =)

SAUS: Hm... good stuff in crews, and also nice matches =)

WarranThad : Gogo dress to fair =P, we owned everyone! There was no escape with every move we made. Good stuff, =)

Jagg : Fun matches, always good to see you man. =)

Europhoria : mmm.. we didn't play enough matches.. next time =P

Fogel : You too.. not enough!!

D.B. : You have a pretty good Falcon, keep working on it and I'm sure you can surpass anyone!

Ben : You did well in teams, I'm impressed. =)

ThatGuy : LE COUDE!!!!!!

Phrozn : Didn't get to play..

Sanuzi : Great tournament! I appreciate you housing me and the lifts, thanks a lot! Had a blast! =)

ChrnoX : Keep it up!

Lanowen : lol at samus mindgames =P That was sick.

Wolf : Good **** for the tournament =)

Sylar : You know you are special inside, show us what power really is =)

Kada : If you need any Ganon tips, ask =P

worldjem7 : Just keep on trying! Make sure to fix your mistakes and weaknesses too =)

Foot : You play well with the foot.. pretty cool =P

Miller : How fun you had to proceed in getting ***** over and over in the first game you played with me and also your first game in the tournament.. I hope that encouraged you to become much better! =D

So ya... I need to learn 2 play everyone at a tournament >_< and get to know everyone. =)

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
hahahahaha i rode reggie's shine spikes to 2nd place in doubles ^___^

*dances*

and now for your regularly planned shoutouts because i am amazing

first to my locals

imadh - jesus you got a f uckload better. when you tipped me out of the fair combo i was like "..." and then you tipped me with the same stupid trick twice in a row and i was like "..." i must learn to stop playing so stupid at the edge with marth -____-;; good sh it i was really impressed with you you've gotten better. again. ugh. now i must learn how to gay marth further.

dzenan - <3 <3 <3 we didn't friendly motherf ucker. >=( but i still love you. <3 <3 <3 *hugs* apparently you say i'm adorable when i'm sleeping o__O but it's okay ^__~ *huggles* i love you. believe me when i say i know EXACTLY what you mean when you say "I can deal with falcos... just not bam". i know EXACTLY how you feel ;___; *hugs for comfort*

coolhat - fail x__X

bernie - fail X__x

grmo - you housed so you succeed ^__~

mike - i can't stop hugging your leg x__X ty for the ride back =D <3 <3 <3

adnan - ty for organizing such an erotic experience for me omg it was like a dream come true. so many mens walking around... =D *dances* this was ridiculously amazing *hugs adnan*

josh - I LOVE YOU THANK YOU FOR HOSTING OMG I MUST HUG YOU *hugs repeatedly* =D

james - <3 <3 <3 we need more friendlies <3 <3 <3

marco - <3 <3 <3 we need to have buttsecks and play more =D *snuggles* stop humping my spongebob motherf ucker >=(
no, really, stop f ucking my pillow -___-

ryan - *hugs* not sure what to put here. *hugs*

adam - *hugs* <3 <3 <3 i'm sorry i bailed on teaming with you ;___; i really wanted to team with reggie though because he has the 'fro. and that gives him sexual powers and they seduced me and forced me to do things with him...
i enjoyed it though so does it still count as ****? x__X

nate - not sure what to put here. i didn't really play you =(

daniel - fail x__x

noah - fail x__x

jake - fail x__x

blowtoes - >___> we needed to play more.

desh - stop ccing my jabs into everything it's gay and dammit you can't use gay against me. i invented gay. >=(

aandy - yes my fox did get better.

link main who b itched when i cged in pools - get better than me first then you can b itch all you want about cging =)

unorthodox niagara fox - wtf your fox is ********. that's not bad it's just weird. jab --> f-smash wtf? cool stuff but like wtf. ggs. i enjoyed playing you.

niko - had a blast in friendlies with you ^__~

OTTAWA

saus - your link is monstrous. i don't really believe it's a link. it's some monstrously gay thing trapped in the body of a link. maybe a sheik? i loved playing friendlies with you, you're incredible and some of the **** you do makes my jaw drop when i see it. we need to play moar imho. *hugs*

phrozn - **** you got better. ggs. play me moar mmkay?

fogel - lol sheik dittos are pretty cool when neither person can cg properly that day. they seem less gay lol ^___^ more friendlies next time? =D

locke) - i know you didn't come but you're amazing anyways and i still love you even though distance separates us. ;___; I LOVE YOU LOCKE) COME BACK TO ME I CAN CHANGE MARCO WAS JUST A MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIP REVOLVING AROUND SEX HE MEANS NOTHING!!!!!111!!11!!

...i would totally take you back and you know it >=(

also tell dice he's kind of cute.

MONTREAL

kage - omg i love you ^___^ *huggles* =D i love touching you! =D also we made a pretty sexy pair in teams when we had those friendlies =D and we're totally teaming at pound 3. i'll improve =D i learned so much from playing you and your ganon is something else omg ^____^ *huggles*

reggie - i love you too ^___^ ty for letting me ride you to victory =D
well, it wasn't THAAAAAAT one-sided of a relationship but still...
i had so much fun teaming with you, you're so jokes omg. ty for all the excessive friendlies ^__^ i know playing vs sheik can get boring but i try to be entertaining ;___; i mean really who else would try to go for u-smash x3 >=D *huggles* play me in the future mmkay? or msn me? =D

bam - ^____^ i love you *hugs* ty for the friendlies =D i don't know how you guys get so good >___> it's ridiculous. and you're scary. scary as f uck. and it terrifies me. but i still have tons of fun playing with you and it's awesome ^____^ who knows maybe one of these days i might actually like win a game against you x___X
but i doubt it =(

joel - also amazing =D ty for the cheese thingies. ^____^ i loved friendlies with your falcon lol and your random f-smashes on zen were hilarious if not a tad (read: very) traumatic for him =( we play more friendlies if you come next time mmkay? (assuming there is a "next time" >__>)

thad - b itch i ***** you no johns ho. *slaps* lol jks. but if you feel that strongly about it, why not just mm me? >=0

MISC

zen - *huggles* i... love... touching... you... *huggles* ^_____^ <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 i love you man i love you ^_____^ also can we have buttsecks now? =D *huggles* come by soon ;___; i miss you already =(

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
LOL!

Umm, I'll poke the man behind the camcorder about it. He's good with this stuff, so I assume he'll get it in soon.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer

dzenan - apparently you say i'm adorable when i'm sleeping o__O

adam - *hugs* <3 <3 <3 i'm sorry i bailed on teaming with you ;___; i really wanted to team with reggie though because he has the 'fro. and that gives him sexual powers and they seduced me and forced me to do things with him...

i had so much fun teaming with you, you're so jokes omg. ty for all the excessive friendlies ^__^ i know playing vs sheik can get boring but i try to be entertaining ;___; i mean really who else would try to go for u-smash x3 >=D *huggles* play me in the future mmkay? or msn me? =D
David - I hadn't shined spiked people in teams that much since STYD 1, so I guess you got lucky. Otherwise I just upsmash my partners lol.
Funny, I thought you looked pretty cute with your pillow when your were sleeping too, I was going to talk about it in my shoutouts, but I guess I got beat to it lol. I even wanted to sleep next to you, but that's a whole other story. Also, it's not ****, it just makes you my *****. =) Oh, and that 2nd place in team was all teamwork, you're the one who kept me going most of the time. You're a good motivator, and your Sheik is rapesies. I think we both worked well. Your Sheik isn't boring, I love watching it. Let's get together soon, like, where being 18 is bliss, nomsain *wink wink*.

more shoutouts when I come back

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
David - I hadn't shined spiked people in teams that much since STYD 1, so I guess you got lucky. Otherwise I just upsmash my partners lol.
Funny, I thought you looked pretty cute with your pillow when your were sleeping too, I was going to talk about it in my shoutouts, but I guess I got beat to it lol. I even wanted to sleep next to you, but that's a whole other story. Also, it's not ****, it just makes you my *****. =) Oh, and that 2nd place in team was all teamwork, you're the one who kept me going most of the time. You're a good motivator, and your Sheik is rapesies. I think we both worked well. Your Sheik isn't boring, I love watching it. Let's get together soon, like, where being 18 is bliss, nomsain *wink wink*.
omg Reggie ^___^

Reggie thinks I'm cute ^___^

And he was going to sleep with me ^___^

And he thinks my Sheik is entertaining ^___^

My day is now complete. *huggles Reggie*

Also if I'm your ***** when I come to Montreal you're buying me dinner mmkay? ^___^

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645

*dances*

and now for your regularly planned shoutouts because i am amazing

first to my locals

imadh - jesus you got a f uckload better. when you tipped me out of the fair combo i was like "..." and then you tipped me with the same stupid trick twice in a row and i was like "..." i must learn to stop playing so stupid at the edge with marth -____-;; good sh it i was really impressed with you you've gotten better. again. ugh. now i must learn how to gay marth further.

dzenan - <3 <3 <3 we didn't friendly motherf ucker. >=( but i still love you. <3 <3 <3 *hugs* apparently you say i'm adorable when i'm sleeping o__O but it's okay ^__~ *huggles* i love you. believe me when i say i know EXACTLY what you mean when you say "I can deal with falcos... just not bam". i know EXACTLY how you feel ;___; *hugs for comfort*

coolhat - fail x__X

bernie - fail X__x

grmo - you housed so you succeed ^__~

mike - i can't stop hugging your leg x__X ty for the ride back =D <3 <3 <3

adnan - ty for organizing such an erotic experience for me omg it was like a dream come true. so many mens walking around... =D *dances* this was ridiculously amazing *hugs adnan*

josh - I LOVE YOU THANK YOU FOR HOSTING OMG I MUST HUG YOU *hugs repeatedly* =D

james - <3 <3 <3 we need more friendlies <3 <3 <3

marco - <3 <3 <3 we need to have buttsecks and play more =D *snuggles* stop humping my spongebob motherf ucker >=(
no, really, stop f ucking my pillow -___-

ryan - *hugs* not sure what to put here. *hugs*

nate - not sure what to put here. i didn't really play you =(

daniel - fail x__x

noah - fail x__x

jake - fail x__x

blowtoes - >___> we needed to play more.

desh - stop ccing my jabs into everything it's gay and dammit you can't use gay against me. i invented gay. >=(

aandy - yes my fox did get better.

link main who b itched when i cged in pools - get better than me first then you can b itch all you want about cging =)

unorthodox niagara fox - wtf your fox is ********. that's not bad it's just weird. jab --> f-smash wtf? cool stuff but like wtf. ggs. i enjoyed playing you.

niko - had a blast in friendlies with you ^__~

OTTAWA

saus - your link is monstrous. i don't really believe it's a link. it's some monstrously gay thing trapped in the body of a link. maybe a sheik? i loved playing friendlies with you, you're incredible and some of the **** you do makes my jaw drop when i see it. we need to play moar imho. *hugs*

phrozn - **** you got better. ggs. play me moar mmkay?

fogel - lol sheik dittos are pretty cool when neither person can cg properly that day. they seem less gay lol ^___^ more friendlies next time? =D

locke) - i know you didn't come but you're amazing anyways and i still love you even though distance separates us. ;___; I LOVE YOU LOCKE) COME BACK TO ME I CAN CHANGE MARCO WAS JUST A MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIP REVOLVING AROUND SEX HE MEANS NOTHING!!!!!111!!11!!

...i would totally take you back and you know it >=(

also tell dice he's kind of cute.

MONTREAL

kage - omg i love you ^___^ *huggles* =D i love touching you! =D also we made a pretty sexy pair in teams when we had those friendlies =D and we're totally teaming at pound 3. i'll improve =D i learned so much from playing you and your ganon is something else omg ^____^ *huggles*

bam - ^____^ i love you *hugs* ty for the friendlies =D i don't know how you guys get so good >___> it's ridiculous. and you're scary. scary as f uck. and it terrifies me. but i still have tons of fun playing with you and it's awesome ^____^ who knows maybe one of these days i might actually like win a game against you x___X
but i doubt it =(

joel - also amazing =D ty for the cheese thingies. ^____^ i loved friendlies with your falcon lol and your random f-smashes on zen were hilarious if not a tad (read: very) traumatic for him =( we play more friendlies if you come next time mmkay? (assuming there is a "next time" >__>)

thad - b itch i ***** you no johns ho. *slaps* lol jks. but if you feel that strongly about it, why not just mm me? >=0

MISC

zen - *huggles* i... love... touching... you... *huggles* ^_____^ <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 i love you man i love you ^_____^ also can we have buttsecks now? =D *huggles* come by soon ;___; i miss you already =(
I guess I fail for not showing up x___X

D

Deleted member

ive been in the melee scene for almost 2 and a half years and never have i ever seen you go to any tournament

.............................................................lol

Niko_K

Smash Master
There are so many people I can give shoutouts to but Ill try my best to cover everyone.

Josh: Using your basement for this event was definitely a sweet idea. Your fox owned my peach and you almost four stocked me :p I did manage to beat your falcon though woot!

Sylar: Pretty chillin car buddy, I was pretty blitzed goin back into the house and it was sick blazing with you and Josh. I look forward to chillin soon. Our matches in pools were so intense down to the very last stock both matches but I just pulled up short...big improvement from getting 3 stocked from you :p Next time I see you we should MM :p

D.B: Its always awesome to joke around with you man :p At first I thought I MAJORLY improved as I was doing pretty good against you...then you come out and say your sandbagging, which then proceeded to ****. Your skills will somehow rub off on me, yknow, cuz Im from 'sauga too.

Kage: Awesome playing such an awesome ganon! Can't believe I got you down to 2 stocks...sandbagging? XD

David: We played a couple friendlies and you gayed it up with your sheik, of course I got owned but thats ok :p Im getting better and ill throw ultimate gay at you when the time comes.

Adnan: Really appreciate the tips you gave me for my peach, I started using some of them and instantly noticed some improvement :p

Switchblade: When I beat your falco in pools first round I thought I may have had a chance. Then you go and use your marth and completely **** me. Chaingrabbing me forwards into tipper really broke my heart. Your a good player.

Saus: Your link absolutely *****. Amazing spacing and use of projectiles.

Mike C: I don't know how you managed to pwn me so bad in pools but you did...Awesome playing

Runawayfire: I just knew I had no chance :p You play an amazing marth which I don't think Ill ever beat before the end of this year :p

Bam: It was awesome playing against one of the more elite players there. If you didn't suicide you would have more than likely 4 stocked me. Your insane.

Chester: I really loved playing against your fox even though I got 3 stocked each match, our pool matches and friendlies really warmed me up for my other matches.

Guy who moves things for a living (SO SORRY I forget your name +_+) : Playing against your falcon was one of my most notable matches for sure. My favorite part was when I kept on bair'ing you against the edge of FD and you kept teching out of it /repeat a couple times then I naird you. Then nate and someone else saying "Awesome Job Peach" ...really made me happy even though you won! Your falcon has some dirty mindgames too which tricked me...must work on my own.

Im positive I missed people so don't feel offended +_+

Top Bottom