• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Sauga 2 Results

Percon

Smash Lord
Very late shouts, buuuut.... (might mess up some names, bear with me here)

I.B: Thanks for playing me about 10 times, you must have been growing bored. :p I learned a lot while playing you, thanks for the tips (lulz pun)

Nate: Eek, I got demolished. X_X But you're quite a friendly guy, and thanks for answering questions I had.

David: Even though we didn't play, we chatted for a bit. I still need to lose to you, remind me next time.

Adnan: Same goes for you. Also, thanks for being the punctual one slaving away behind the laptop there. Organizing stuff isn't one of my strong points.

Saus: You know, at the first tourney Niagara held there were about 20 Link mains. I had lost all hope for him, then you come along and kick my ***. Touche.

ThatGuy (Joel?): You're a great sport, and super friendly. I look forward to more excellent matches sometime in the future.

D.B: Thanks for sandbagging :x

Phrozn: Good friendlies, man. And thanks for the techskill help, of course.

Josh: Didn't play you... but of course, thanks for pulling everything together. Nice setup and a great effort to keep things clean.

Greg/George.... I forget which X_X (Samus main): Nice matches, man. Pick Yoshi's for pools next time.

Montreal Players: You guys are insane... I only played Kage but I watched you guys and WOW, ****. And now that I've found that Bam's name is Max, I'm gonna strive to be a better Falco XD. À Beintôt.

Everyone else: You guys are great. Such a lively and friendly community. I'm gonna try to make it up there as much as I can!

Sanu

Smash Champion
Hmm, I guess I should post shoutouts in MY own our da.mn tournament thread.

Shoutouts

Everyone who didn't: Thanks for not throwing out your garbage, you made my day enjoyable [/bitter] :mad:

<3

Anyways, I'll do some later as well as post stuff that people forgot/left behind, lol. SLEEP NAO.

Nuclearape

Smash Cadet
I have pictures to post..I'll load them later.
Wish I was competitive enough to play, but I still love coming.

WOO.

Ps: Chet and I are gonna get married soon.

unknown522

Some guy
Shoutoutz:

First off, I’d like to say it was really fun, and hopefully we get to chill soon.

- Josh: Thx for housing and hosting man. We all appreciate it.

- David: Good **** man. Good job in beating me in singles and good job on 2nd in teams. I’ll come by soon.

- Nate: Good **** in teams. Team RunawayFord back again. GGs in singles.

- Adnan: Props for organizing man. We gotta do it up again soon.

- Imadh: Good job for placing 4th, and GGs in our friendlys. Keep it up man.

- Dzenan: Good job in singles. You’ve gotten a lot better man. Keep it up

- Mike: I watched some of your matches. You did well man.

- James: GGs in friendlys. Don’t worry about the crew battle man, we’ll get ‘em next time.

- Landy: ggs in doubles man. It's been a while.

- Erik: good job in singles, and thx for recording.

- Desh: Didn’t play u again. Next time.

- Aandy: ggs in pools. You're pretty good man.

- Kage: GGs in singles, teams, and friendlys. You owned me in the bracket match. And good job on wining teams. Down smash wins.

- Bam: GGs in teams and many friendlys. I’ll get some more in next time man. And lol, you stole my shine -> JC grab, lol.

- Chester: GGs in friendlys. The epic shine -> JC upsmash combo was so jokes, and the DK dittos. I’ll get at you next time.

- Thad: GGs in teams and pools. The first stock was too funny. Good job on winning teams. Down smash wins.

- Joel: GGs. You got a lot better man. Lol, Joel combo. I’ll play you again sometime.

- Zen: Lol the choke was huge but it’s all good man. Lol Joel combo. You still pulled your weight. We’ll play some more next time.

- Ben: Good **** in pools and brackets. I underestimated you, it almost cost me a match. You’re really good man.

- Fogel: you’ve gotten better man. We gotta finish our match next time.

- Daniel: GGs. We’ll get in some more next time.

I’m sure that I’m forgetting people, I fogot your name probably, or I didn’t play you guys, but it was great seeing you all. Alright Peace.

- Ryan Ford

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ps: Chet and I are gonna get married soon.
holy crap, I forgot about that.
**** you ***** he's mine. Am I gonna have to slap some face?
.... a catfight over a girl and a gay guy, fighting over me? :(
- Bam: you stole my shine -> JC grab, lol.

- Chester: GGs in friendlys. The epic shine -> JC upsmash combo was so jokes, and the DK dittos. I’ll get at you next time.
bam took it from dsw, but he's seen it a long time ago, trust me...
Who recorded stuff?
Sylar

imadh - I knew there was something about you, remember what I told you before our set? It must have been more of a premonition lol. You have a special Marth. I hated myself for getting hit by all these forward smashes, but it seemed like everyone was getting *****! good ish
dzenan - ur so gay for david
mike - pools matches were hot iirc, don't get ***** by the backthrow shines, kick david's *** for me
adnan - your announcements were priceless, you were getting all serious and I thought it was funny! :laugh: nonetheless, thanks for tournament, we should play srsly, come to mtl.
josh - you are the greatest host, srsly you did so much this week-end, and I don't even know 10% of what you did. too bad we didn't play :( next time perhaps! great seeing you again.
marco - best set ever. YOU CHEATED ON ****ING CHINESE MATCH! *removes pants* FOOOOOOOOOOOM!
ryan - yo man farting in people's faces is NOT cool : ( poor robert nice friendlies, but next time ask me when I'm not on the way to crashing in a corner and pass out x_x
nate - man that was some good fun we had! lol come to mtl again, we want to treat you right! ^^ holy crap you ***** us in teams with bam ;__;
dude with pneumonia/throat herpes - get that checked >_> good playing with you though, I don't know how sober you were (I know I wasn't) but I hope you had fun playing with me ^^
aandy - ****ing andy. I feel like I barely saw you this time ;_; mansechs to make up for it next time. LOL STICK
saus - SAUS! *double finger point technique* closer of crews was sweet, spam more next time though
phrozn - we had a weird conversation, if only I could remember -_- I remember it being funny.. do you remember?
fogel - you looked so cool when in crews me and joel were giving out tips, and you cut us off and said " don't worry, I know some pretty gay **** too" or something to that extent, then you turned around all cool looking, and me and joel were like little fangirls "O_o whooa!" haha <3
kage - k I cheated lol. sheik'd out twice is rough, but you'll bounce back I guess. You probably saw something in me when we played that set in losers, something I probably don't know about. I might have an idea though. For now, until next time.
bam - you are blessed. seriously. I hate you. and you're too good. I didn't expect to win it with you there, your game is too tight. good stuff, let's get crunked in ste-do soon.
joel - congrats on getting 3rd in teams, first of all. also, wtf at fsmash. but srsly, he ran into the ****, so it brought us many lulz. thanks.
thad - you're lucky I didn't meet you in brackets, I would have had fun. also, you look pissed/easily annoyed when you've toked. also, hope everything is alright. more 3s next time.
zen - thanks for controller, forget about crews, and if someone does that to you in a future match to taunt you, he's a ****.
david: we rocked in team, wanna team again at sff3? remember that battlefield match against bam/tg when we were losing hard and tg had 4 stocks, and I said "man I'm sorry this is over" and you said "no chet we can do this!" and I was like "umm, ok *shine shine*" and then we proceded to ****? and that double edge guard when you were checking the edge with your needles and fairs and I was doing aerials on the top platform? no? man I'm getting carried away, I'll stop now. also, what I said on msn.
D.B. : I just remembered that I falcon punched your falcon twice for lulz.
Testrider: HOW'S YOUR KNITTING, SISSY?!
ChrnoX : I think you have a lot of potential. I don't remember if we played though, but you should try to learn how to incapacitate your opponent much. zone them with your aerials and when you get one in, learn to string your moves and combo, but don't get greedy, you have to know when to retreat. it looks like stupid logic, but this is a better tip than most I've given in the past.
Sylar : one more time, a great time we had. tell shannon I hope she didn't catch anything and that she's healthy. those friendlies were awesome, and you beat my fox. >_>
Diana: I'm glad you came forward and talked to us montrealers lol. it's a good thing that you got confortable with us, hope to see you again at a next event

if I forgot you, it's because I'm not sober. sue me.

Volasko

Smash Ace
lol the 2 best player from toronto didnt even come to a toronto tournament. Is that a joke?
Ya sorry I dont know what got into me.... oh wait now I do...

I blaime COD4, Halo3, and rock band..... that and you quebecers sucked any fun the game had left, cause your too good

PS. shutup noah/jake/whoever is actually the 2 best players in TO

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
The guy who had the videos in his cam kinda got 4 stocked. LOL! I kid his video editor did, he just got JV 4 stocked.

XD!

Ya sorry I dont know what got into me.... oh wait now I do...

I blaime COD4, Halo3, and rock band..... that and you quebecers sucked any fun the game had left, cause your too good

PS. shutup noah/jake/whoever is actually the 2 best players in TO
LOL! Hey V your alive! best now is Bernard and a surprise person. Remember that Kirby main back from Tai's smashfest? HAHAHA He's one of best too now. Hahaha

Top Bottom