• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5! ~ Twitter Updates @vVv_ChiboSempai

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
unfortunately my house is full, some people off the top of my mind that can house would be vex and smurf, pm them. I'm going to try and find a few more people that can. I'm also going to set up a hotel deal soonish. For CoT4 I got the closest hotel here down from $250 per night to like $130 so I'm hoping I can do that again, and you guys are free to pack in the rooms (well as long as the hotel doesn't find out I guess, but I personally don't care lol). Glad to see some west coast interest.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Tsk tsk. Didn't you ever get taught that smoking is bad for you?

(btw, I can't smoke even if I wanted to. Asthma, and I'm quite literally allergic to tobacco. probably like the only person in the world with such an allergy.)

Jenkins

Smash Lord
wtf man this is the weekend before finals week. Damn i was hyped too

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I know it's short notice which I apologize for, but the last 2 CoT5 Combo Pass Giveaway events will be Baltimore Brawl 2 and PHB tomorrow in Atl North and Atl South respectively!

I would have liked to give more notice, but both tournaments will have solid regional attendance and the time frame works well, I want to get these passes out early. Good luck to all of the competitors!

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Oh, Patches, the allergy doesn't really bother me. Family has a history of cancer, so it would be tantamount to suicide for me to smoke. Of people in my family who have died in the past 18 years, about 75% was from cancer. About half of that was specifically lung cancer from smoking. Maybe the allergy was developed as a self-defense mechanism? w/e.

Really need to not post when I've had no sleep. I ramble too much.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Patches, I aint alergic, just don't smoke near me :).

Chibo. The Spring Smash Showdown has a Live stream and I was wondering if you could help promote it. Its gonna be active at 12pm EST btw.

Aposl

Smash Ace
Hype! I hope this is huuuuuuuuuuuge cuz im gonna wreck this tourney XD XD!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
whats the ledge grab rule for this tourney? does everyone have one, no one has one, only mk, etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom