• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

clone character?

PKnight

Smash Cadet
From the videos I've seen of Wolf, he's very different than Fox.
Different ray guns, very different A moves.
He seems to have some form of the Fox shine, but it moves so fast it looks more of a teleport.
I haven't seen all of his moves, and without playing as him I can't really pass my final judgement.

The only thing that bothers me about Wolf is the fact that his FS is the same as Fox and Falco's.
Although much cooler looking, what with the red and all.
But, I think that FS is wicked anyways, so I can certainly live with it.

I always compare clones to Ryu, Ken, and Akuma from Street Fighter.
Very similar looks, but each of them have vastly different play styles, even though their moves (Even non special moves) all stem from the same 'movepool.'

Slater88

Smash Cadet
Wolf is way different than Fox or Falco, though his special moves are kinda a lot similar in general idea.
His blaster has short range but is much stronger than Falco's blaster and his reflector doesn't stop him in midair like Fox's. Also his side B can be sweet spotted to electrocute enemies, but since it moves in a diagnal sideways jump, its hard to do. And his side smash is one of the longest ranged smashes in the game last time I checked and I think it hits twice, unlike Fox's or Falco's.

Top Bottom