• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clone Engine Discussion (The ARF Engine.)

Raqib

Smash Cadet
If he was a woman, then I would severely object to making stupid "get in the kitchen/make me a sandwitch" jokes around the guy programming one of smash hacking's holy grails.
If he were a woman. Cool out bro, you and I both know it wouldn't be possible if this great man were really a woman.

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
i agree even if it was meant to be a joke anyway what should it matter if he was a girl

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Whoa, now that Dant is receiving money I'm guessing we can EXPECT updates?

EDIT: BTW, IIRC last month you said you were gonna work more on the Stage Expansion stuff, would it be giving the extra stages preview/icons/etc and own music? That'd be pretty neat. Go Go Go gRape wizard!

Dantarion

Smash Champion
I don't have to do anything. The people who donated didn't even seem to expect anything to come from the donations exactly. Thats what a donatios n is. They gave me money, and its up to me to decide what that means, or what to do with it. Maybe I should get an SD card.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
The donations aren't out of expectations. It's pure gratitude for the service he's done here and all the time that he has devoted to Brawl hacking.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
hm, does the arf engine say anything about the "sandbag" icon on homerun contest :/
I just thinking around, why does the sandbag has his own "portrait" in hrc. if you have a problem about the portrait, maybe answer can be there

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
a seperate issue. like what? if i may ask wihtout looking to ******** <_<

so via by example. like having different portraits, or in battle portraits type problem?

Msingh0

Smash Apprentice
hmm i suspected as much, however I was really just looking for how far he's gotten with the characters, any videos/pictures of them in action, I've been checking his twitter but no updates ;_;

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
yeah, i suspect she's taking a break, or something is causing him not to be able to proceed. or she's taking a nice long sexy break.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
no... i would like it to be done. i could honestly care less.

i was just thinknig how interesting it would be if someone working on an important project was a girl, its not very common. sorta like female heroes in video games. or the protaganist if you will.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
i AM a dude.

i just think women are so much aesthetically pleasing then a guy. i mean i'm tired of males being our leaders, and the most popularized male hero in a book game or movie. very little ANYTHING has females being a true main protaganist that shows her being strong, and not so weak and puny and screaming.

look at SAMUS she does show her femin side in both fusion and super metroid. and she's the main protaganist in all of the franchis's she belongs in. maybe resident evil, but the movies are semi true, but show her being weak, until later, but the games sort of switch around.

anyway this is the ARF engine, not the "Ultraxwing is a noob thread"

so i'll be saying the last word on the sub-subject on this part.

Dantarion is casting spells that are easily beyond 10th level here, and makes a thread about it to share his work spell components.
He also sees fit to answer questions, clear up misconceptions, and give us rather up to date information about his progress...

And people can still manage to recover from being awestruck fast enough to get on each others cases about random, nonsensical BS.

How do you people manage this? Magic Circle Against Amazing must be active. o_o

Seriously though, amazing work Dantarion. I'd donate if I wasn't a penniless college student. You easily make my "Get This Man a Benjamin" list.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
okay.

well then i don't mind it so much. just in a school full of football tards.

so takinga semi-vacation.

every one deserves a rest, i'm takinga big one from Homeworld 2 modding, too much criticism for my tastes.

ds22

Smash Lord
I got to replicate the results Dantarion showed about patching modules and how hard it really is.

Anyway, Dantarion, have a save trip and a nice vacation.

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
ok guys lets get serious it doesn't matter who he is but he's a guy and he has an afro ok? ok he's on a deserved break right now and will come back when he comes back

Dantarion

Smash Champion
Its starving because instead of working on Clone Engine when i have time, I have been working on Project M, and making multiple codes in each session.

Top Bottom